Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Lost Time, New Memories

by AnneriEvenstar 0 reviews

'No time for good-byes. No time for explainations. I had to go. I love you.' Rated PG-13 for now. Not a slash in any shape or form.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-07-21 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 330 words

0Unrated
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like it ^_^ Sorry it's so short but I promise the next ones will be longer lol. And I have to warn you, it may take me a little while to update as this is still a work in progress for me. Please review!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes I wonder if he still thinks of me. I know I still think of him.The way he would hold me on those chilly evenings in Jersey. Or the way he holds his ciggarette with his soft fingers. I love his hands, they're surprisingly soft considering the way he plays guitar.He always lets loose on stage. He told me once it made him feel free. I never understood what he meant until I got to join him and the boys on stage. The feel of the stage vibrating, the crowd screaming, the intence heat of the stage lights and the feel of the music flowing through me was exhilarating.

I miss him. Everyday that goes by without him is torture. I keep replaying the day he left in my mind. Things were so perfect in the days before. I still don't know what went wrong. One day I came home from work and he, along with his stuff, was gone. The only things left was a note on the fridge.


'No time for good-byes. No time for explainations. I had to go. I love you.'


The last thing I remember after reading that note, was my heart breaking. That was two years ago today. I now watch him on T.V. Watch him rising to the top, and gaining speed. He used to say I'd be beside him at this point. In a way I guess I am. I've seen him go from nothing to something just like he said I would.

I bought a ticket to tomorrows show last night. I was the 100th person and won the contest the venue was having. I now have a backstage pass.
Fuck.
Sign up to rate and review this story