Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Screaming Silences

Die and Let Die

by waking-beauty 0 reviews

You've been turned into a vampire, The guy that turned You is dead after He decided He wanted to be with You and You well killed Him, His other victims come to town and turn Your friends as well as...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-22 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 400 words

0Unrated
"How are You after-"

"After My Mum decided She needed another trip around the world? I'm fantastic! So are You two enrolling today?" I asked as I cut Jazz off.

Berry and Lust nodded.

"Obviously Berry's name will be alright for enrolment but what about You Lust?" I asked.

"I was hoping My maiden name would be alright- Marietta" She replied.

"Marietta suits You nicley" I added as We reached school.

"FREAKS!" yelled one of the jocks as He threw an egg at Frankie.

Frankie caught the egg in His hand and looked in the direction where it came from.

Mitch, a muscular footballer was frozen to the spot gawking at Frankie.

"Sorry Mitch, it looks like You aren't going to take the last quarterback's place" Frankie smirked as He threw the egg back.

The egg was swallowed by Mitch's gaping mouth, which caused Him to choke and splutter up the egg shell that broke in His throat.

"Funny. I thought Our powers didn't transfer in the daylight" I questioned aloud.

Everyone turned towards Me.

"I'm just saying Frankie's not exactly a ball player" I added.

"It's different for guys. They can use small tricks in the daylight. We get stuck with the amped uo sex drive" Jazz answered.

"Wait sex drive? that can't be right! if it was then I would be all over Frankie, but I'm not" I flushed.

Berry giggled.

"Relax, Jazz just chose words that would make You panic- what She meant was You have become excruciatingly attractive to everyone around You that isn't a vampire" Lust informed.

I relaxed a little and looked at Frankie and, was surprised to see a soft smile play on His lips.

Before I could smile back the bell had rang and We all went Our seperate ways to class.

~~

After a boring funeral service for the footballer Frankie and I had eaten last night We met at the school gate.

"It's Your big night guys, are You excited?" I asked.

"I'm just glad I don't need an inhaler anymore" Mikey happily replied.

"I'm excited to spend time with Jazz" Gerard grinned.

"Me too except I'm excited about seeing Berry" Ray added.

I smirked.

Everyone was pairing up, except Bobby.

"Okay so You guys are matching up with the girls that turned You, Frankie and I are going alone and You?" I asked Bobby.

"I'll be hunting alone" He smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story