Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Face It

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Sakura drags Amanda to a music store and confronts her about why she was spying on Pete and Rose in the Red Bar.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-07-22 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 791 words - Complete

0Unrated
Face It:

I dragged Mandy all the way across the street. She tried to fight me off, but it was no use. I held onto her with all of my might.

"Let me go!" Mandy screamed out to me. But, I just ignored her. I took her into the music store. I took her down the Electronica section and acted like I was looking for next music. I let go of the snob when we got inside. Mandy glared at me coldly.

"What the hell did you do that for?!?" she snapped. "I was doing a good job with my article. And then you had to come along and ruin it!" I just shrugged at her innocently.

"Why are you bothering Rosie?" I asked her child-like. Mandy looked away very annoyed.

"That's none of your business!" she barked at me.

"Oh but is," I protested. "Rose is my friend, remember?"

"So?" Mandy snapped back at me childishly. "Business comes before friends!" "Maybe that's why you don't have any!" I thought to myself rolling my eyes.

"Well for me, friend come before business!" I snapped. "Now what were you doing in the Red Bar with that paper in your hands?"

"Uh..." Mandy tried to lie. "I was writing down the band's songs in the bar tonight so that I can download them to my IPod later." I didn't believe a single word of hers.

"Oh really now?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah!" Mandy said trying to sound confident. We just looked at each other for a long time. The woman began to look very nervous with me now. It is so easy to tell when she is lying! She'll tell a lie confidently and then panic afterwards. Mandy is a worse liar than Rose. I still kept my serious face as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"That's very interesting." I said flatly to her. Mandy began to relax again.

"Really?" she asked me half-excited.

"Yeah," I replied in a monotone. "Now tell me why you were really there." Mandy looked at me freaked out. She knew I had caught her in a lie now. The snot had no choice but to tell me the truth now.

"Okay," Mandy sighed in misery. "Katherine asked me to see if Rose and Pete were actually in a relationship."

"Oh," I said still keeping my serious face. "Is that it or is it because you want to crush Rose by turning for into a big hussy just so you can be top journalist again?" Mandy looked away in guilt. I smiled in victory. She's rat bait! "It is, isn't it?" I asked her. "It is about you trying to get revenge because you're yesterday's news, isn't it?"

"Okay, okay!" Mandy admitted aloud. "But it's just not fair that Rosie gets all of the attention and I get never. So, I thought that if I ruined her a little bit, I would be in the spotlight again. I have been there longer than her anyway."

"Right..." I said unconvinced at her argument. Then, I snatched the paper right out of her hands and tore them up into little pieces.

"Hey!" Mandy yelled out. "Those were my notes!" I turned my attention to her bitterly.

"Rose is the star now in BRM! You're yesterday's news! Get over me!" I snapped. Mandy looked at me in shock.

"But... but..." she stammered out.

"No buts!" I fought back. "If I ever catch you near Rosie and Pete again, I'll get Hell at work, because I'm crazy like that! Am I clear?" Mandy was now pale with fear. She nodded blankly. I smiled at her innocently.

"Good," I said in an eerie calmness. "Now go away and don't go back to that bar again! Or anywhere near Prose, for that matter!" Mandy nodded at me and hurried off in a rush. I smiled to myself in victory. "Well okay," I thought. "That went rather well!" Then, I finished "browsing" the Electronica section. I saw Moby's latest album, Last Night, right in front of me. I smiled brightly at the brightly covered CD. "Goodie!" I thought cheerfully. "I little reward for rescuing Prose from the hands of Mandy!" Now me being a huge Moby fan, I decided to add this CD to my collection of electronic and dance music. Plus, my good ol' vegan pal hadn't come out with anything good since 1999's Play. (18 and Hotel were okay, but nothing compares to Play.) So, I picked up the album and walked up to the front desk with it. I paid for Last Night and went home happy. What a perfect way to end a night of work and fighting.

You said You Want Me, That was Just a Lie
Sign up to rate and review this story