Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

XO

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Meanwhile back at the Red Bar... Reviews are good!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-23 - Updated: 2008-07-23 - 1099 words - Complete

0Unrated
XO:

I looked around the Red Bar while Rose was taking another sip of her drink. I noticed a couple giggling and rushing upstairs. I suddenly got a great idea. I slyly turned to Rosie. I lightly placed my hands onto hers. She looked up at me in response.

"Rosie," I said. "Let's go upstairs." She looked at me slightly confused.

"Why?" she asked. I smiled as I shrugged at her.

"Cause..." I said to her, not coming out and saying it. "I just want to look." She smiled at me in suspicion. I could tell that she knew what I was planning.

"You didn't ask me!" she replied.

"Okay," I said to her. "Do you want to go upstairs with me?" Rose smiled at me innocently.

"Why yes," she answered me. Then we hurried from the bar and headed up the old stairs. The room upstairs kept along with the college-theme of this Indie bar. It had a heavy smoky look to it. A pool table was in the center of the room. But, there was no pool being played. There were couples everywhere just making out. Some were even having sex at the moment. It wasn't just straight couples or threesomes either. Guys were kissing on each other as much as the ones kissing on the girls. Lesbian or bi-girls were during the same thing. However, there was more than sex going on in this place. Three girls were playing strip darts in the corner. All of this hooking up was making me horny. I really wanted to bang Rose on the spot. Rose on the other hand, didn't seem to easy about this whole room. I could see it on her face.

"If you aren't sure about this, we can go back downstairs if you like," I offered her.

"It's not that," Rose said back. "It's just..."

"You're not used to seeing this much of it all over the place?" I asked her.

"Why yes," Rose said now sounding like she was trying to brave this place to impress me. I figured she liked to screw in more private areas. So, I began scanning the room for somewhere a little more quiet. I found a small section close to the balcony door.

"I have the problem solved," I said to her. Rose looked at me in silent confusion. I grabbed her by the hand and dragged her near the balcony door. To our surprise, we could both fit in that space. The only they in this area was an old jukebox. I pinned Rose up against the wall next to it quickly. I kissed her on the lips hard. That seemed to banish anymore doubts from her mind. She kissed me back after that. I pressed myself up against her skirt. And that was only the start for tonight.

My hands strayed down to Rosie's skirt and quickly flipped it up. I grabbed onto her black and white cotton panties and yanked them off. She pushed into her tongue into my mouth without warning. I was startled at first, but then I gave her my tongue in return. I pressed my body into her closer. Rosie moaned loudly in my mouth. I grabbed onto her tightly. Rose reached forward and undid my jeans. She was working feverishly to tear them off of me. After a few tries, Rose managed to succeed and move onto my boxers. Those were much easier for me to get off of. I broke off the kiss and knelt down to my pocket to draw out a condom. Rose was really excited now. I unwrapped the rubber and slid it on. I then grabbed Rose and picked her up against the wall again. I began kissing on her again. She didn't hesitate to kiss back. While we were kissing, I slid myself into her. Before I got to work, I slowly rolled down her tube top and began fondling on her breasts. Rose moaned in my mouth at my touch. That pushed me to start pumping into her hard. This time, I didn't start off slow. I just went into the kill. Rose was grabbing onto me tightly in lust. That drove me to pound into faster. I tipped my head down to her neck and began nibbling and kissing on it. Rose was moaning out in deep happiness. I pushed her up onto the juke box. We accidentally turned it on while we were screwing. "Mother Mary" by Foxboro Hot Tubs came on. The music just added to the hot mood. I moved down to her breasts in this heated mood. I light nipped at her nipples before licking and sucking them. Rose was now really screaming out at the top of her lungs.

"OH PETEY!!!" she cried out to me. "HARDER!!! HARDER!!! DEEPER! HARDER!!! OHHH!!!" I complied in a rush. I suddenly realized something. Each time Rose and I slept together, it would get better and better. This was better than that night at Little Devil's or her house that weekend. Hell, this was better than that night and that morning in the hotel where we first met. I just had to have more and more of her. But not just for the sex, mind you. I actually wanted Rose to be my girlfriend. Sure, I still loved Ashlee, but... I don't know. I guess I love both women equally. But now, I'm finding that I want to be with Rose more and more often. However, Ashlee was still with me. Mustn't focus on her need. I'm with Rose tonight and her pleasure right now is the only thing that matters to me tonight.

I came hard in the condom when I was done with her. "OH YESSSS!!!" I shouted out loud. I don't think any of the other couples were even paying any attention to us at all. Rose and I broke off our kiss and looked at each other. We when both panting happily. I reached up and lightly wiped away the sweaty fringe from her forehead. Rose seemed to giggle at my touch. I smiled at her. Damn, Rose is so sexy and hot!

"Good enough for you?" I asked her. She leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips. I kissed her back happily. Rose then leaned in close to my ear.

"I want some more!" she chirped softly. I don't know what just happened, but I was more than happy to give it to her! It was all worth it too! That was one of the best nights of my night.

I'm Stayin' Alive
Sign up to rate and review this story