Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

There's a fine line between what is justified or just obscene…

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

Drama? You Want It? You got it!!!! taaadaaaaa!!! please read and review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-23 - Updated: 2008-07-23 - 1123 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty Three: There's a fine line between what is justified or just obscene…

Fragile lines to use and throw us our lie…
~The Academy Is…

I sighed as I sat, looking out the window of TAI’s bus. Memories of the night Ryan kissed me still floated through my mind. The guys could definetly tell something was up, but I didn’t tell any of them, especially William…I only told Jessica.

I glanced down at my red bull and opened my laptop, watching the blue glow.

I sighed.

I signed into my blog and checked the comments.

~iloveskinnyjeans~
posts: 150
7-31-08
5:30pm
Oh My Gosh, you actually live on the TAI bus! You lucky girl! I heard your dating William Beckett and that’s cool!
Xoxo
rockshocknload!

I scrolled through the rest of the comments and began starting on a new blog entry.

Blog Title: Life On The Academy Is’s Bus…

Subject: Smile Like You Mean It…

Hello dudes and dudettes. Kelsi here. Yes, as many of you know…I am dating William Beckett and I do live on their bus, just to keep everyone in check. My best friend, Jessica Anders, is dating the ever huggable Patrick Stump, my second bff Ashlee Simpson married Pete Wentz(yo dawg!), my third bff Vicky T.(Cobrahhh!) is with Jon Walker(Panic!) and my other bff Hayley Williams(Paramore) is dating the doting Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low…even though her fellow bandmates are kind of iffy about her dating…even though she’s nineteen…but anyways… :)

I yawned and took a sip of my red bull.

I love you guys, I really do…but…there’s this guy…he’s in another band I’m sure you’ve all heard of and I don’t want to drop any names. Anyway…he likes me and I don’t know if I can like him the same way. He’s younger than me…but he’s so adorable. I saw him a few nights ago and he might’ve kissed me…now, I know what you’re thinking, “That whore!” right? But, no, I pushed him away and haven’t brought up the topic at all, except to Jessica. It really bugs me that I think I can’t tell William about this dilemma…I’m sure he’ll find out anyways, but not right now…it’s too soon…well, anyways…that’s what has been going on lately…comment and I’m sure I can give you guys a “shoutout” soon.

xoxo
Kelsi~n~William


I sighed, logged out of my blog, and closed my laptop, turning it off.

I safely tucked my laptop bag under the bunk I slept on and crawled in, quietly snuggling up next to Bilvy.

I felt him wake up a little.

“Baby…what’s wrong?”He said, tightening his arms around my waist.

“Nothing Bilvy…just had to think.”I said, lightly kissing him.

“Mmm…okay baby, goodnight.”He said, pulling me closer to him.

“’Night Bill.”I said.

I rested my head against his chest and sighed, slowly going into a dreamless sleep.

-Next Day-

When I woke up, I felt no William next to me. I blinked open my eyes and pulled back the curtain. I sat up and then got up, pulling the blanket up around me and walking to the front lounge, where I saw the guys in there.

Mike and Micheal were strumming their guitars, Adam(Sisky) and Andy(Butcher) were playing Mortal Kombat and William was…on my laptop, frowning, with a cup of coffee sitting beside the laptop.

Oh God, please tell me he’s not reading my blog.

I inched my way towards the fridge, grabbing a green tea and then slid into the booth, across from William.

“When were you going to tell me?”He said, not taking his eyes from the screen.

I gulped. I mean gulped.

“Um…tell you what Bilvy?”I said.

He glanced up, finally, but the frown was still etched in his perfect features.

“That you cheated on me.”He said.

The guys stopped talking and I knew they were all looking at us, even Jack the camera guy and Jason Siska(Sisky’s brother). I almost stopped breathing.

“I—I didn’t cheat on you.”I said softly.

I was afraid this would happen.

“Then…why did you write, and I quote, ‘There’s this guy…he’s in another band I’m sure you’ve all heard of and I don’t want to drop any names. Anyway…he likes me and I don’t know if I can like him the same way. He’s younger than me…but he’s so adorable. I saw him a few nights ago and he might’ve kissed me…now, I know what you’re thinking, “That whore!” right? But, no, I pushed him away and haven’t brought up the topic at all, except to Jessica. It really bugs me that I think I can’t tell William about this dilemma…I’m sure he’ll find out anyways, but not right now’.”He finished, looking back at me.

“I…I…”I breathed.

“Who was he?”He said.

“Okay…we’re leaving now.”Sisky said, dropping his controller.

The guys went to the bunks to leave us alone.

“Answer me. Who. Was. He?”He said, in a deathly calm voice.

I let out a slow breath.

“Ryan Ross.”I whispered, staring at the table, my hands clutched in my lap.

“What?”He said.

“Ryan Ross…I—I was gonna tell you…”I said, trying to explain, but he cut me off.

“Tell ME? Tell me what? That you fucking kissed another guy and you didn’t want me to find out?”He hissed, on the verge of yelling.

“William…please…”I whispered, near tears.

“Please what?”He said.

“Calm down.”I whispered.

“Calm down? CALM THE FUCK DOWN? You let another fucking guy kiss you and you want ME to CALM DOWN?”He said.

I felt warm tears flow down my cheeks.

I knew he was angry. God, I knew he was angry. If I knew he kissed another girl I’d be angry too…but wait, he did. He went back to Britney after that special night between us…so many months ago.

Now he knows how I felt.

I heard him get up, without letting me explain what happened.

“I’m sorry.”I whispered so low I thought he couldn’t hear me.

“Yeah…me too.”He said, so low I had to strain to hear him.
He left me alone in the front lounge.

I just sat there and let tears spill down my cheeks.
Sign up to rate and review this story