Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Voices In My Head

Chapter 14

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-24 - 316 words

0Unrated
(Gerard’s POV)

“Abrianna, come on you can’t give up. I know you are hurt and you’re tired but we gotta keep going.” I said wrapping one of her arms around my neck.

“Gerard you have to leave me, just go one of us has to get out. I love you.”

“NO! I’m not leaving you.” I heard a gunshot rang, and watched as her eyes rolled back in her head. “Abrianna, Abrianna.”


“Gee, wake up,” someone was shaking my shoulder, and I felt her arms wrap around me. They were both trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes to see, Frank. “Who is Abrianna?” he said.

“I…I don’t know.”

“Yes you do,” she said.

“You were saying that name in your sleep. That must have been some nightmare.” he was right it had been, I was sweating and out of breath.

“It’s not going to happen, you won’t let It.” she said inches from my ear.

“Are you going to be okay for the gig we got tonight?” he said looking at me like I’d grown an extra head.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine. Do you have any clothes I can borrow?”

“I’ll see what I got okay,”

“Thanks,” I took a quick shower and headed back out to the living room. I turned on the TV. The news was on.

“Police are investigating the murder of a Dr. Maddox. There are no leads, in the case, but there is a $500,000,000.00 reward for any information leading to an arrest.” my breath caught, I felt her sit down beside me.

“He’s dead because of me.” I said.

“No, its not you fault. Gerard please don’t blame your self.” no matter how much I tried I couldn’t think of any other reason for him to be killed accept that he was protecting me.
Sign up to rate and review this story