Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Smile

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

Shakespearean Love...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-25 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 1413 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty Five: Smile

At First, When I See You Cry, Yeah It Makes Me Smile…It Makes Me Smile…I Feel Bad For A While, But Then I Just Smile…I Go Ahead And Smile…
~Lily Allen

I’ve been living on the Cobra’s bus for a while, missing William too much. We haven’t talked much, but, when he calls one of the Cobra’s, he asks to talk to me.

My heart’s still broken and I don’t answer.

Cobra Starship is now on tour with Panic At The Disco, Fall Out Boy,We The Kings, My Chemical Romance, The Ting Tings and Plain White T’s. Odd combination, I know.

Panic at the disco has just found out about William and I, and that had happened two months ago.

Ryan and I have been talking for a while. I’ve been hanging out a lot with them, and they’re really cool guys.

He knows the reason we broke up was because he kissed me and he’s been apologizing for my unhappiness a lot…the first time was sweet and cute, but now it’s a little old.

“Kelsi?”Ryan said, as he and I walked back from the park we were at.

“Yes Ryan?”I said.

“I’m sorry about what happened.”He said.

I sighed, clearly agitated.

“Ryan, seriously, please stop apologizing. It’s okay. I’m over it.” Not really. “You really don’t have to keep apologizing.” I should make you grovel and beg for my forgiveness.

He sighed and suddenly hugged me.

I was taken off guard and then hugged him back. God, he smelled good.

We pulled back, but still up close.

My breath caught when he kissed me. My eyes widened, but then I closed my eyes and responded to the kiss. Fuck, I needed this.

When we pulled away, I breathed slowly.

His bright brown eyes were so beautiful…they reminded me of William’s.

No! William was the one who broke up with ME! I have a right to be happy.

Right? Yes, I do. He should be sad…not me. Right? God, more confused.

Way tooooo much drama to be with William.

TOO much.

“So…about that offer for that date…”I said.

He smiled.

-Two Months Later-

I sighed as Ryan kissed me gently, holding my small frame in his arms.

“Are you sure this is okay?”He whispered. I nodded. I haven’t been with anyone like this since William and I split.

He smiled and kissed me again, laying me down on the hotel room bed.

I giggled when he kissed my sensitive spot on my neck.

“Quiet in there!”Brendon said, from the adjoining room, where he and his girlfriend, Holly, were.

“Shush Brennybear, let them do what they want!”I heard her say.

Ryan rolled his eyes and hit the wall. “Quit listening!”He said, they laughed, sending me into a fit of giggles.

Ryan smiled and laid back on the bed. We laid, side-by-side, intertwined fingers, and stared up at the hotel room ceiling.

“That thou hast her, it is not all my grief, And yet it may be said I loved her dearly; That she hath thee is of my wailing chief, A loss in love that touches my more nearly. Loving offenders, thus I will excuse ye: Thou dost love her, because thou know’st I love her, And for my sake even so doth she abuse me, Suff-ring my friend for my sake to approve her. If I lose thee, my loss is my love’s gain, And losing her, my friend hath found that loss: Both find each other, and I lose both twain, And both for my sake lay on me this cross. But here’s the joy,”He said, sitting up on his elbow and he put his hand gently on my cheek. “My friend and I are one; Sweet flattery! Then she loves but me alone.”He said, then kissed me softly.

“Shakespeare.”I breathed, smiling.

He nodded.

I sighed and kissed him again. “Sweet love, renew thy force; be it not said. Thy edge should be blunter be than appetite, which but today by feeding is allayed, Tomorrow sharp’ned in his former might. So, love, be thou; although today thou fill thy hungry eyes even till they wink with fullness, tomorrow see again, and do not kill the spirit of love with perpetual dullness. Let this sad int’rim like the ocean be which parts the shore where two contracted new. Come daily to the bands, that, when they see, Return of love, more blest may be the view; Or call it winter, which being full of care, Makes summer’s welcome thrice more wished, more rare.”

He smiled. “You know shakespeare too?”

I nodded. “I took historical literature in high school.”

“I did too.”He said.

He pulled me on top of him, kissing me.

“Two more my dear.”He said, with a smile. I smiled and rested my head on his chest and sighed, listening to his heartbeat.

“Cupid, laid by his brand and fell asleep. A maid of Dian’s this advantage found, and his love-kindling fire did quickly steep in a cold valley-fountain of that ground; Which borrowed from this holy fire of Love. A dateless lively heat, still to endure, and grew a seething bath, which yet men prove against strange maladies a sovereign cure. But at my misstress’ eye Love’s brand new-fired, the boy for trial needs would touch my breast; I, sick withal, the help of bath desired, And thither hied, a sad distempered guest, But found no cure; the bath for my help lies where Cupid got new fire-my mistress’ eyes. Next one…The little Love-god lying once asleep laid by his side his heart-inflaming brand, whilst many nymphs that vowed chaste life to keep came tripping by, but in her maiden hand, the fairest votary took up that fire, which many legions of true hearts had warmed; And so the general of hot desire was, sleeping, by a virgn hand disarmed. This brand she quenched in a cool well by, which from Love’s fire took heart perpetual, growing a bath and healthful remedy for men diseased; but I, my mistress’ thrall, came there for cure, and this by that I prove: Love’s fire heats water, water cools not love.”He finished off in a whisper.

I lifted my head and kissed his soft lips. He returned my kiss and rolled us over so that I was underneath him.

We made sweet love and then laid under the covers. He recited more Shakespeare poetry for me until I fell asleep.

Two Weeks Later

The tour was over in a flash and I was back on the road with Cobra Starship, missing Ryro like crazy.

He called and texted me every night, telling me how much he loved me, how the concert was, recited poetry to me and asked how we were.

He makes me happy…there’s that damn voice egging me on to get back together with William.

Anyway…we’re back on tour with We The Kings, which I’ve made friends with Travis, Hunter, Drew, and Danny…we’re also on tour with Gym Class Heroes and a few other bands…but I haven’t seen who they are yet.

“Finally! The set list and the band list!”Nate said, jumping up.

Bob McLynn passed them out to all of us, including me.

I scanned through the bands and saw The Academy Is… and Panic At The Disco.

I sighed and crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it at Gabe’s forehead, which sent him to look at everyone confused and Vicky and I giggled.

He sighed and rubbed his forehead. “What was that for?”

“Oh no reason, I’m aggrivated and your forehead was in the way.”I said, shrugging.

He rolled his eyes.

“Why are you aggrivated?”Vicky said.

I pointed to The Academy Is… on her paper.

“OOOOhhh.”She said, nodding.

“So, what are you gonna do?”Gabe said, looking at the set list.

I sighed. “I dunno.”

“Well, whatever it is…just remember, you have us.”Vicky said, putting her arm around my shoulder.

I smiled.

Have I mentioned how much I love my friends?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, as you can tell, i love shakespeare sonnets lol...woot! you know what to do!
Sign up to rate and review this story