Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, New York Isn't Big Enough For All Of Us

I'd End My Days With You

by notxokayx15 2 reviews

time for a plan=o

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-07-25 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 703 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV

"WHAT!?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah..." Mikey looked down, I could tell it made him uncomfortable having to tell me this, "Some guy from NYU...His name is Joe. He's a music major."

I snarled. "I know who you're talking about..I hate that kid...he thinks he's all that. Walking around campus like he owns the place!" I then took time to take a breath and think. What was I doing? She was probably happy with him! I sat down on the couch and sighed, "Then why did she lead me on!? I mean, I even gave her a kiss on the cheek and she didn't say anything! Plus she's supposed to come over!"

Frank sat down next to me, "We don't know dude...but when she comes, you should probably talk to her about her..."

Mikey came and sat on my other side, "It would be for the best, bro."

I sighed. I hated it when my little brother and his best friend were right, "Kay. Do you think I'd be able to tonight? Ya know, get it over with?"

Mikey's face brightened. "Yeah! I have Meg's number, so I'll ask them to come over and that way it won't seem awkward for Katie to come over!"

Frank perked up too. "And they wouldn't come without Caroline!"

I laughed. "Are you using my problem with to get with her sisters?"

Mikey shrugged. "Yeah...pretty much. I'll go call Meg now."

Mikey re-entered the room, a few minutes later. "They'll be here in about ten minutes! It turns out they live right down the block."

Meghan's POV

I hung up the phone and walked back into the living room where we had been watching Gothika. "KATIE! CAROLINE!" I said in a sing songy voice, "Guess where we're going!"

"CANADA!?" Caroline shouted excitedly as she held up her moose stuffed animal, "Steven wants to meet his fellow moose bretheren!"

Katie and I laughed, "Nope!" I giggled.

Caroline put on a pouty face. "Hmph!"

Katie than spoke up, "Why are we going there?"

"Cause we were invited!"

"But why now?"

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" Caroline shouted, "PLEASE TRY AND REMEMBER I DON'T HAVE THIS FUNKY POWER THING AND I NEED TO BE INFORMED OF THINGS!"

"We're going to Mikey, Frank, and Gerard's place." I smiled.

"Well then why are we sitting here?!" Caroline asked standing up and grabbing her Adios, "Let's go!"

I laughed and we headed out the door.

Frank's POV

I heard a knock at the door and ran to beat Mikey there. I WON! I did a quick little victory dance than open the door to reveal the girls! "Hey!" I said giving them all hugs. I made sure to make mine and Caroline's hug last a little bit longer than necessary, "Come on in!"

I led them to the living room where Gerard was waiting on the couch with Mikey, who returned there after I defeated him. "You already know Mikey and this is Gerard, for those of you who don't know him." They all gave Mikey and Gerard hugs and sat down on the couch.

"Hey Caroline," I asked, "Wanna play some Guitar Hero?"

"YEAH!" she shouted, "IMMA KICK YOUR ASS!"

I lead her to my room so that we could play and so that the "plan" would fall into action.

Mikey's POV

I had to ask her! Come on Mikey! Be a man! Do this for the plan! For your brother! Damn it! Why was I so shy!? "Hey M-meg?" I asked.

She tilted her head to the side as if to ask what. "Wanna go hang in my room? Ya know, just so we can talk?"

She smiled, "Sure!"

I linked my arm with hers and saw her twinge a little as I touched it. Hmm? what was up with that? And she kept fiddling with her armwarmers...hmm...Well, whatever I'll ask her about it later. I'm just happy to spend time with her and now Gerard can go through with the plan.

------------------
I promised longer
chapters and I'm glad
I kept to my promise!
Well, I really hope
you enjoy! PLEASE
RATE&REVIEW! I WILL
LOVE YOU FOREVER IF
YOU DO! x.o
xxxxxxxxMegxxxxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story