Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Voices In My Head

Chapter 16

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-25 - Updated: 2008-07-26 - 399 words

0Unrated
(Gerard’s POV)

I was singing my heart out. She was harmonizing with me until. I looked out into the crowd and saw Dr. Breinhart she was dressed in street clothes.

“Gerard look to your left,” Abrianna said. When I did I saw two large men, who looked like they wanted to talk to me. Some how I was able to keep singing through this, but the guys could tell something was wrong. I felt Ray nudge my shoulder.

“What’s wrong?” he said then he saw where I was looking. I know that Frank told them that I was in some kind of trouble, I heard him on the phone while I was in the shower. I had a feeling they were about to try and do something to help me. I didn’t want them to get hurt so once that song was over instead of walking off stage I went up to the microphone.

“Who wants to hear a new song we have been working on?” the crowd went wild. “Okay, how bout it guys,” I said to my band mates. I just needed some more time to think. They all nodded figuring that I just didn’t want to leave the stage. “This one is called, ‘This Is How I Disappear’.

As the guys started to play, I sang. I took note of the exits. The one closest to me was thirty feet and about a hundred people away. I looked up there was some exposed scaffolding, since I was on the stage it was only about five feet above my head.

“They won’t shoot you in a public place.” She said reading my mind as usual. The song was almost over as I sang the last notes I jumped grabbing hold of the scaffolding. I bet the doc was mad that she had recently added this onto the obstacle course. I thought with a smile. I made my way over the heads of the people in the crowd. It was about a 15 foot drop once I made it to the door.

Once I hit the street I took off running. I didn’t know why Dr. Breinhart was after me, but I wasn’t going to give up without a fight. I would go back to Frankie’s later. She wouldn’t think to look there. At least I hope she wouldn’t.
Sign up to rate and review this story