Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cabin Fever

Care So Deep,Between Me and this Loss of Sleep Over You

by TheTrohmanator121 1 review

wow it only took me fourty-five minutes to write this one..The ideas just poured out of my head and into the computer!! Read and enjoy hopefully!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 1057 words - Complete

0Unrated
Months went by, the baby bump showing greatly now. I was eight in half months pregnant, and We were back in Australia for a show with Panic At The Disco. Brendon and I were back to being the greatest of friends like We were before the whole incident a couple years ago. Things were going great! We all decided that after the concert that night, We would go to TwentyFirst one of the cool clubs We loved to go to when We were here. The show went great, the crowd was wild and crazy when Panic At The Disco headed on stage. They went crazier when Fall Out Boy hit the stage. I had never seen in my life a bigger and wilder crowd.

Later after the show, We all headed to the nearby club TwentyFirst. I sat down at a table ordering a water. I groaned every once in a while when Isabella started kicking. I noticed it was the kind of kicking I usually got closer towards the birth.

I walked over to Joe who was standing at the DJ booth with Pete.

“Hey honey!” He said kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back.

Brendon suddenly walked up behind me, and hugged me. “Whoa, you are getting huge missy.” He said laughing.

“I take that as a compliment you know.” I said patting him on the head. He smiled and kissed my cheek in a friendly way.

“Dude, That wasn’t cool at all Brendon.” Joe said walking towards Brendon.

“What’d I do?” Brendon asked in a teasing way, while smirking.

“You know what you did.” Joe replied.

“Well You’re the one who didn’t want me and her to make up. You hate me, just because I’m better at getting a lady to go with me out back, then you are with your own wife.” Brendon yelled.

“Wait, you didn’t want me and Brendon to make up?” I asked breathing a little heavily.

“Yeah I didn’t, because I knew one day he would come back, and ruin our relationship. Which he is obviously trying to do.” Joe spat back.

“All you are is a piece of shit Trohman. Chloe deserves better then you.” Brendon said pulling on my arm.

“Yeah She does deserve better then me, but obviously she doesn’t want to move on, because she loves me too much. Much more then She would ever love someone like you. Urie.” Joe practically screamed.

I started feeling a little woozy, and a bit dizzy, and felt the ground underneath me suddenly. I heard noises of people yelling, and scampering around to help me. I tried to wake up from my nearing unconsciousness, but failed.

When I awoke, I was in a hospital. Obviously We were still in Australia, because I could hear the accents clearly. I opened my eyes and saw Patrick sitting next to me. Joe was nowhere to be found.

“Chloe, oh sweetie you’re awake!” Patrick said hugging me tightly.

“Where’s Joe… and Brendon?” I asked.

“Well after you passed out a couple nights ago..” A couple nights ago? Great I had been unconscious for a couple days. “…Chloe are you listening?” I nodded. “Well the two of them got into an even bigger fight, over who was going to take you to the hospital, and the club called the police on them. So they’ve been both in jail the past couple days.” Patrick said.

I looked up as the doctor walked in. “Hello Mrs. Trohman. How are We feeing today?” He asked.

“Like I died, and went straight to hell.” I murmured. “Is my daughter alright?”

“Well I’m afraid to say she won’t be unless We get you into labor early or you get a C Section. The umbilical chord is wrapped around her head.”

My face went pale, and I started crying. “Whatever it takes to get her alright, I will do.” I said.

“Alright We’ll get you prepped for surgery now.” The doctor said, and then two nurses came into the room and wheeled me to the operating room. Patrick followed close behind.

It was nearly five in the afternoon, and my beautiful daughter Isabella Christine Trohman was lying in my arms asleep. Patrick had left to bail Joe out so he could see our daughter. “Chloe, Oh my god I’m so sorry!” Joe said running into the room kissing me.

“Is this who I think it is?” He asked, tears flowing down his face. I nodded.

Joe scooped her out of my arms, and into his walking around the room. “Hi there Isabella. Oh wow are you beautiful!” He said kissing her small forehead. I smiled, and noticed tears were trickling down my own face.

“Joe can I talk to you a minute in private?” I said.

He nodded “Patrick can you take Isabella out of here for a few minutes while I talk to Joe.” He nodded, and took her from Joe and stepped out.

“Joe why did you and Brendon get in a fight about me for?” I asked.

“Because He wants you, and I’m not letting that asshole have you. He doesn’t really love you. He just wants you for your body. I want you, and love you for you.” He replied.

“What exactly happened after I passed out.” I said noticing he had a black eye.

“We got into a fist fight over who was going to take you to the hospital…which only resulted into a huge fight, and got nowhere so Patrick and Pete brought you while Andy stayed back to pull Brendon and I apart.

“Joe you can’t do that. I love you for wanting to keep me to yourself but, Brendon gave me a kiss like a friend would. You know how I give Lisa and Ashlee a kiss on the cheek when I see them.. That’s all it was.” I said.

“I know that now, and I’m sorry. I love you!” He said laying down next to me on the bed.

“I know you are honey. I love you too!” With that the two of us fell asleep for the night.




(Alright that's the last chapter of the night..It'll be a while before I update again. Hope you enjoy!!)
Sign up to rate and review this story