Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It’s Wrong: You Dreamt Of Him. |WAYCEST/FRERARD|

Chapter One: I Took The Chemicals We Need To Make Our Chemistry.

by IntoHerKillingJar 5 reviews

Gerard's Graduation. XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 1039 words

0Unrated
Chapter One: I Took The Chemicals We Need To Make Our Chemistry.


I stood on tip toes, attempting to look over the sea of heads that was the class of ‘08. It was bordering the line of hopeless. Even if I could see over all the heads there was no way I’d be able to see Mikey.

Mikey, being my younger brother. He was tiny for his age, in height and weight. “Gerard!” shrieked a small, out of breath voice. “Mikey?” I questioned the crowd. “Gerard!” he shouted again before forcing his way through the people and running straight into me. “Hello,” I said, smiling down at him. “Congratulations!” he grinned at me. “Thank you,” I said and hugged him.
“I’m going to miss you,” Mikey whispered into my ear, trying to keep smiling but failing.
“You can come and visit! And I’ll call you all the time.” I reassured him and hugged him tighter slightly. “It won’t be the same at home with you at college.” “Yeah it will. Think about it Mikes! You get the TV remote all to yourself?” “Mmm…” he mumbled. “And you can go in my room?” Mikey remained silent. “And listen to my CDs?” Hopeless. “Well, I’m going to miss you more then you’ll miss me anyway,” “No you’re not,” He sighed. “No one could miss someone else as much as I’m going to miss you.” “I’ll come and visit every Sunday? Or you could come to college one Sunday then I go home the next Sunday?”

“As long as I get to see you.” He concluded. “Of course.” “What about if you make new friends! And you don’t want to come and see me?!” Mikey panicked. “Nothing at all would stop me from wanting to see you!” “You say that now, but it’ll change…” “I promise Mikey, pinky promise,” I grinned and held out my little finger to him which he replied with wrapping his little finger around and shaking. “Nothing will change. You’ll always be my brother right? It’s not like I’d forget about my brother! And I’m not leaving for a week still.” I comforted. “We have to make this week special? Just us?” “Definitely, you don’t have school, right? And I’m pretty sure Mom and Dad said something about going away for the week to spend some time ’together’.” Mikey grinned hugely at me and hugged round my waist, his head on my chest.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my brother. Just sometimes, I think he acts like he loves me too much. There’s nothing wrong with that, just occasionally, it can be a little bit… strange? Like one time when he had nightmares and came to my room in the middle of the night, crying and asking to sleep in my bed. Of course I said yes, but it’s incredibly hard for a gay guy to not get turned on when there’s a guy cuddling up next to you and his legs keep rubbing against your “Gerard, do you really have to go?” “Yes Mikey, I really have to go. You want me to have a good job right?” “If it means you never get to see me, no.” he sighed, hanging his head. “Of course I’ll get to see you! What makes you think that?” I asked, cupping his chin in my hand and pushing his hair out his face. “When you’re rich and famous, you won’t have time for me.” he finally answered. “Mikey! I’ll always have time for you. You’re my baby brother, and yes, I love you.” “I love you too.” he said and kissed my cheek.

I took a slight step backwards at this. Needless to say I wasn’t expecting it at all. It wasn’t a bad thing I guess, just not something I ever expected from my thirteen year old brother. He was five years younger and has had loads and I mean loads of girlfriends, I don’t know how he does it to be honest. I’ve had one boyfriend. Yes, boyfriend. Bert. Who I believe is going to the same college as me. Joy, right? Anyway, Mikey; definitely straight. I could never imagine him as gay. He just didn’t suit it. Then again- I looked him up and down- the skinny jeans and tight band-tee did give something away. I wonder what he’d say if I asked him? No. Don’t ask him. I have a week to find out. Test him. I am gay and I love my brother, as far as I know not as much as he seems to love me but I have no problem with doing some dirty tricks to find out. I know that sounds mean but in all fairness, he’s being mean to me. Keeping me on the edge. It doesn’t work like that does it? If he really does love me, he’s not going to mind what I do, is he? No. And if he doesn’t love me like that he can tell me not to do what ever I’m doing.

One tiny problem, this is going to make it so much harder when I have to leave him. That’s if my plan works. If it does- I’ll have to call him everyday and see him more. It would be unfair if I didn’t. Maybe I should just ask him? I think I should.
“Mikey…?” I questioned, “Can we talk?” “About what?” he asked as I lead him by the hand, away from everyone else. “About…us.” “Us?” he asked, a confused look set upon his face. “What do you mean, ‘us’?” he said, now actually look quite worried. “I mean, do you love me?” I asked the awkward question. What did I even want the answer to be? Yes? No? I don’t know? On the plus side, I know I can’t be too disappointed if he says no. I mean, it’s not like we are together and it’s not like I love love him. Right?

“Gerard, I- er…”
Sign up to rate and review this story