Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Got Me a Bottle

by Noizchild 1 review

Tony comes to Rose's house and harrasses her like he normally does. Just like adding more salt to the wound.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 918 words - Complete

0Unrated
Got Me a Bottle:

I looked around Rosie's room. "Oh there you are!" I said to my girl. She didn't say a word. Ah, pretending to work so that I leave, I see. That's okay, I'll talk and you keep on ignoring me. I sat down on her bed. She didn't even look behind her. This is a little game that she plays with me when she is annoyed with me. Rosie pretends to be working on her laptop and ignores me until I go away. It worked the first couple of times, but after a while I caught on. Now, she ignores me and I talk her to death until one of us gives. (It usually is her that gets up and leaves in the end.) Tonight was going to be a long round.

"So, how was work?" I asked her. No answer.

"Good, I assume?" I tried again. No answer. I began to get curious. I rose to my feet and quietly over to my girl and her laptop. She looked at me from the corner of my eye and pretended to work again. I leaned over her shoulder closely. Rosie got annoyed pretty fast but still ignored me. I looked at her screen. She was looking at pictures of that Pete Wentz guy. I don't know what she sees in him anyway. He looks like a girl.

"Pete Wentz again, huh?" I asked. Rosie still ignored me. I snorted at the girly-man's pretty face.

"I don't know what you see in him anyway," I said aloud. "He looks like girl! I bet he's probably gay!" That really pissed off Rosie. She tried to push me off her shoulder. I didn't move at first, but after a few more pushes I backed off. Geez, why is she getting all pissed off for? It was only a joke!

"Okay, okay," I said to her. "You don't have to hostile about it." Rosie still ignored me. I sighed as I lied back onto her bed. She's gotten better at this game. Usually, Rosie goes off when I talk bad about Miss. Pete Wentz. Now, she's even ignoring that one. Hm, interesting. It's tempting to push her until she snaps. But first...

I checked if she was still looking at her girly-man. Rosie was locked deep into her "work" at the moment. Perfect! Now to act! Then, I reached over to her nightstand and pulled open the drawer. I looked inside and found her IPod. I pulled it out and pressed it on. I shuffled through my girl's music for a long while. Just as I expected. Rosie always has weird stuff on it. She never has any good music on it.

"What do you want?" my girl finally snapped sounding pissed off without turning around to me. Ah! So you can talk! I knew you could! I sat up on her bed smiling.

"Sorry?" I asked her as if I wasn't listening to her.

"What do you want?" she replied to me as if I was stupid and didn't understand English. I smiled at her back.

"I came to see you baby!" I called to her. I felt her sighed pissed off.

"What's wrong, little mama?" I asked her.

"Nothing," Rosie sighed. We both went quiet. She didn't seem to believe me at all. (Don't why!) I suddenly get the feeling she's going to snap at me as well.

"Why do you have Bluebell in your hands?" she hissed at me. I froze up quickly./Damn, she's really good! And she's not even looking!/ I smiled at her back cutely.

"What's with the crappy music?" I asked her. Rosie froze up at that question.

"What do you mean?" she asked trying not to sound angry. I shrugged as if she could see me. I'll only piss her off more if I say it. But, screw it! I'll say it anyway.

"You have the sucky picks in music!" I addressed. "Fall Out Boy, Modest Mouse, Kylie Minogue, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones-those guys are way past there time, Sade's alright, Madonna is too old, Panic of the Disco, Green Day, Touch and Go-who the hell are they, Nine Inch Nails-don't get me started on them..." I heard her closing out of Explorer and shutting down her laptop. Uh-oh, Rosie's upset now. She whipped around to me in her chair. Rosie was glaring at me coldly. Now, she's mad.

"And your point is?!?" she said losing her patience with me. I shrugged at her again.

"You've changed," I said to her. Rosie raised an eyebrow at me to shoot a warning look at me. I was really skating on thin ice with her, but I pressed on.

"I've changed?!?" Rosie hissed at me.

"Yes!" I went on. "You used to be a fully wholesome black girl. You used like R&B and rap as much as I did. But ever since you started working with those freaks at that magazine, you started listening this rock and pop crap and feeling for gay girly-men like Miss. Pete Wentz!" That was the final straw that broke us. Rosie rose to her feet pissed off at me and stormed out of the room. I watched after her smiling. Oh well, the truth hurts. She'll see the truth, change her ways, and come back for more loving from me. Ha! I should've gotten a clue of what was going to come next! Otherwise, I would've been more harsher with the truth.

Roll On, Roll Off
Sign up to rate and review this story