Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Key Party

Elena and Cloud

by RenoTurk 1 review

A mild spank to set Cloud off

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Cloud Strife,Elena - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 1129 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Hey babes..." Dark Cloud smiled to her as he shut his door. "You're pretty damned bossy. I like it!"

"I can be bossier if you like?" Elena smirked and folded her arms. "You game?"

"Fuck yes!" DC nodded. "Mmm what you gonna do to me?"

"Close your eyes." Elena smiled. She had no idea herself but hey a random one night fuck was the place to try it out right?

"Just not putting pink stuff on me and spreading pics around the place after." DC warned her and closed his eyes.

Elena responded with a soft chuckle before removing his clothes slowly, then her own and found a cowl of his to cover his eyes. DC couldn't help but smile as he imagined feathers on his skin or random kisses. Maybe a little slap to his ass. He was already getting slowly harder as he thought about it until he got a sharp whack across his butt. DC jumped a little but at the same time a delicious rippled went through his ass and cock. He moaned softly and Elena smirked, oh this was going to be fun. She whacked him again, her hand mark coming up red on his butt and inspected her handy work with a light kiss.

"So good." DC muttered as she moved away. "Kiss... good, more."

"Who is in charge here?" She giggled a little as she slapped his ass again and smiled at the reaction. DC was hard and horny and Elena found she was much the same.

"You." DC panted softly.

"Good." She ran her hand to his cock and tugged on it a few times. This was turning out to be a very good evening.

With her hand firmly secured around the blonde's shaft Elena ran her hand up and down the flesh. She was already wet in anticipation looking at his wonderful offering and smiling as she took the blindfold off. DC looked into her eyes, his blue ones sparkling as he watched her around his body, Elena ran her hands along his length and her other hand went to his fingers, drawing then to her mouth and gently sucking on the tips. DC moaned, why wasn't she around his cock yet?

Elena toyed with him as she watched his hips swaying to her movements, balls tight and his breathing sharp. Her mouth was slicking his fingers softly as she stepped out of her own clothes and then put his fingers to her moist lips. DC resisted a short yell of triumph as he looked into her eyes and lent forwards kissing her as his thumb brushed over her clit and his finger slid into her wet wall. Elena blushed a little at first but as he started to work her over she forget her bashful feelings and let out a short but passionate gasp.

Elena pushed DC on the floor, they both came down onto the sheepskin rug and Elena's mouth covered his. Their tongues met and tied around each others, as his hands went to her back rubbing up and down it with a smile. Gods he had to admit the Turk was a beautiful sight on top of him. Elena's mouth was soft and inviting and the old prisoner of Hades pulled her down on top of him. Elena landed on his length and moaned as he filled her and stretched her in an almost painful way. Gods... it felt great.

"It should be illegal to feel this good." DC muttered softly. Elena couldn't believe she heard it, was he actually complimenting her? "Don't stop Lena..." DC panting as she moved gently up and down his body. "Please..."

Elena had never expected him to be so vocal either but fuck it was cute and horny. She had always thought he was untouchable to her as his mako eyes washed over her body the Turk leant over and kissed him. DC pulled her closer taking one of her pert breasts into his mouth causing another gasp as he arched upwards into her sex and his engorged length slammed inside her around tight walls.

She was slick and wet against his flesh and DC shuddered against her as she rocked her hips over him, hands on his chest as she gave herself leverage. Dark Cloud's body was covered in sweat as she slid up and down his shaft, his eyes partially closed and his muscles rippling as he half-held her up and guided her across his groin. Elena's soft moans were driving him crazy, the feel of her wet juices sliding down into the nest of blond hair around his groin.

"Oh gods.... Cloud fuck me." Elena moaned out. "Harder."

DC chuckled, what did she think he was doing? DC pushed her softly from him and lay her back on the bed. He slid under her and pulled her legs over his shoulder, one hand pressing his thumb to her already swollen nub and the other guided his cock back into her willing body. There was a second satisfying moan from both of them as he entered into her again. A delicious ripple of utter pleasure as his cock brushed up inside her internal walls. She gripped around it whimpering softly as he fucked hard into her. His cock was throbbing with painful arousal and his body shuddered in delight. Elena found that every time DC moaned she got closer to climax.

"Cum!" Elena wailed as his thumb pressed hard to her clit and she was nearly doubled over holding his arms and pushing against him. "Oh Holy! FUCK ME!" Elena yelled as DC moved in and out of her, his impressive organ hardening again as he gladly obliged her demands. Bucking into her he shouted her name and spent inside her hot body. Elena bucked wildly underneath him. She couldn't hold on any longer as she released her own pleasure, drenching him in an orgasm and tightly gripping around him.

"Elena." DC managed to pant out before toppling down on her and kissing her, lips colliding as he felt her long sleek legs unwrap from him and she came to rest on the bed. Elena looked up into the blue eyes again and smiled. "Mmm gods being in you is making me hard again." He panted.

"Then please Cloud... don't stop." She said with a precious moan of delight and ran her hands between the sweating bodies to play with the base of his cock as he remained hard inside her. Elena's fingers stroked the base as he realised that he was hard enough to keep going and started to pull in and out of her. It wasn't long before he was rock solid again and Elena was crying out for him to fuck her harder, faster, harder!
Sign up to rate and review this story