Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Odyssey

Je veux que vous m'aimiez

by goldeneyes 0 reviews

Elle gets closer to the thinks she wants.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Naraku,Sesshoumaru - Published: 2008-07-29 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 6063 words

1Exciting
I just want to thank everyone who helped me make this story. You all know who you are. And a speacil thanks to my friend Silas from helping me with my french (the title is in french for those who didn't know) Anyways enjoy 'Je vous que veux m'aimiez.

“Elle.” I heard my name but barley flinched.

“Elle.” I heard again the voice this time I could tell was Dawns.

“Elle.” I heard him call and I jumped to attention. This voice I would not ignore.”What are you doing?”

“Nothing.” I said with face still looking at the TV but not really watching it.

“So what’s with the wrist bands?” Dawn asked me. I looked down at my wrist then at him and smiled.

“Macon brought me these. You like’em?” I said flashing my wrist at him.

"Yeah, but do ya have to wear’em all the time? You had’em on for like three days already.”

“She can wear them for as long as she pleases.” Macon answered for me and squeezed my hip as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

I looked at him and gave him a small kiss then laid my head on his shoulder. My eyes wonder to my wrist with the pink Nike wristband that Macon really did bye for me. They were the only things that would cover the marks, my hair and makeup did just find with concealing the ones on my neck. I turned my wrist over so that I saw the back of it. I spread out my fingers and flex them a little making my wristband slid down just a tab. I starred at the color purple that was now the color of my wrist. My bruises were healing rather quickly to Macon’s and my enjoyment. I hate seeing the color on me. Branding me. I looked harder at my wrist; think that if I stare long enough it would go away. It didn’t, but what did happen was Macon slid his hand onto my bringing my wrist to his lips and kissing it. I didn’t have time to say anything because he kissed my lips. Dawn said something but it seemed so far from my ears. Macon kissed the pressure point on my neck. He knows that I liked this. I shivered but not because of what he thought. I closed my eyes. Waiting patiently for him to just stop.

“Elleon, could you come here for a second please?” Ezell said and I was glad that he did. I got up quickly and went to the kitchen.

“May you reach me that knife please, Elleon?” Ezell asked. I reached over and gave him the knife.

“Okay so what is it? What did you want to see me for?” I asked as I propped myself onto the counter.

“Everything is going according to how you planned, yes?” he asked still chopping the radish.

“What do you mean?”

“You’re…mission? I couldn’t help but notice that your productivity has slowed down. I was not very involved in your mother and father’s business. I am not very sure how it works but,” he paused and put the radishes in a bowl then took another out of the bunch to cut. “I do not think that it was this slow.”

“No, it’s not.” I looked back at Macon and Dawn on the sofa then back at Ezell. “We’ve just kinda halted a little.”

“I’ve noticed. I also noticed that you seem a little diverted too.” He stopped chopping and looked up at me and smiled. “You know you can talk to me about anything.” He reached out and touched my wrist and I jerked back in pain. He looked hard at me as his smile started to fade. I turned my head away.

“I know.” I finally said. It was silent for what seemed like an eternity. I know Ezell was watching me. I could always feel when someone had their eye on me. But I refused to look at him.
“Well, would you care to help your cousin start some dinner?” Ezell asked and I could here in his tone that he was smiling. My cousin, god, always has a smile on his face. It could be the end of the world and he would smile. I turned to him and forced a smile.

“Sure.” I jumped down and grabbed a knife to start cutting up more radishes. Ezell went and grabbed something out of the fridge. I watched him as he did this. He took out a jug of something (probably some kind of herb juice.) and looked out into the living room. I followed his gaze and it landed on Macon. My heart started to beat faster. The look Ezell had on his face made me think that he knew. He knew that Macon had touched me. Ezell turned and I quickly looked back at my radish.

“Seems like we have another cook in the family.” He said with a smile and I really looked at my radish. In that short amount of time I had managed to chop the whole thing.

888


“Shit, Dawn he’s getting away! Goddamn it, where is Macon?” I yelled at my incompetent companion.

“Macon’s fighting that other guy!” Dawn answered. I pulled out my other gun and started shooting. What started out as a normal day of doing nothing in the city of Tokyo, ended up with us fighting of some demons. I can only guest that these are Naraku’s guys. I ran one the side of the building, hoping that the demon would follow me. These things are faster than I though. Joes’ men are never this quick on their feet. They followed me like expected. I pressed myself up against the wall so they won’t see me. When one was stupid enough to come in the alley I shoot at him. Idiot. It didn’t take long for the others to catch on to what my plan was. I had to think fast. So, I ran down the alley, all the way to the end. I didn’t see the one on the roof until he jumped down in front of me.
“Hiding?” I asked him.

“No,” His voice sounding like a car driving on gravel, “just playing it smart. I’ve heard something’s about you.”

“All good I hope?” I say easing the remaining bullets out of my pocket. He cracked his neck as he and his little buddies advanced towards me.

“I’m going to enjoy this.” He said and I swear I almost gagged. I caught a glimpse of something behind them and knew it was Macon.

“Well then, let’s get this show on then shall we.” I loaded my gun just as he jumped at me. I shot him square in the head and he was sent back into his friends. I tried to find Macon but I didn’t exactly have time to look. This guy jumped right on me. The blood dripping out of his bullet wound onto my face!

“Never get distracted sweetheart.” He whispered. I tried fighting him off but god this thing was heavy. He grabbed my arms and penned them above my head. With his free hand he cocked back and clawed the crap out of my right cheek. I screamed as he squeezed my newly healed wrist.

“Oh, she screams and she bleeds. How incredibly sexy.” He leaned down and ran his ugly black tongue along my cuts. “Even her blood is sweet.” I spat in his face. Pervert. He slapped me of course.

“I don’t know who you think I am but you’re going to have to get your feel on somewhere else.” I said and managed to get one of legs from under his and kicked him in the back. I turned on my stomach and crawled for my gun. He reached for my foot but I managed to kick him in the face. I grabbed my gun and pushed myself onto my feet. He got up too and whipped the blood from his lip.

“Oh look he bleeds, how incredibly bad for him that know this information.” I said with sarcasm. He narrowed his eyes at me and I whipped my face. “Shall we go again then?” I asked cocking my gun back. He started towards me but stooped half way through. He looked behind him on the roof. I looked up too and caught glimpse of something or should I say someone. But as quickly as I saw them they were gone. I starred hard trying to see if I just imagined him even being there.

“We will finish this later.” The demon said, catching me off guard. I had completely forgotten about him. I didn’t have to worry about him though because jumped on the roof and vanished. I watched him go and looked back at the spot that I thought I saw someone.
“What do you suppose…?”

“Hey, Elle!” Dawn, who has no manners whatsoever, yelled at me. I looked at him and I can safely guess that he was the cuts on my face because eyes got huge.

“Jesus, Elle, what the hell they do your face?” I didn’t bother answering him. For obvious reasons. I just looked at him and then I shot him in the shoulder. He’s a half-demon so what the hell.

“Wow that was real mature. As if that was really going to hurt me.”

“Where’s your brother?” I asked and speak of the devil here Macon comes. Sashaying around the corner, cracking his neck and putting his sword back in its sheath. I looked at Dawn and gestured that he step out of the way. He did and quickly. Macon didn’t look up but somehow managed to dodge my bullet. Macon was in front of me in a matter of nanoseconds.

“Where-the-hell-were-you!” I asked him or more like yelled at him.

“You shot at me?” he asked liked I didn’t obviously just shoot at him.

“No I didn’t shoot at you; I was trying to shoot you, you bastard! Do you see what that thing did to my face while you where off doing Kami knows what?!” he sighed and closed his eyes. Now if I were any normal person I would have shut up after that because clearly this was my warning. But I don’t think I need to remind you that I, at times, can be an idiot.

“Don’t sigh and blow at me like it’s my fault you weren’t here, you fucking idiot! How dare you leave me here to have my face martyred! God I can’t believe you!”

“Dawn could you give us a few minutes?” Macon asked so calmly and I stood there with my arms folded. Dawn hesitated, probably sensed something in his brother that I was to mad to see, but he back out of the alley nonetheless. Macon turned back to me with fire in his eyes. Oh it took me up until now to realize that I had pissed him off. I took a step back but he reached out and grabbed my arm pulling right into his chest.

“You, shot at me, Elle? What were you hoping to accomplish with that, huh? Do you want to know what you have just earned yourself?”

“I think I’d rather not know. As a matter of fact, I think I’d rather breathe.” I said trying to pull myself from suffocating in his coat. He grabbed my other arm and shook me a little and I looked up at him. His eyes where so far from that it made me scared. He looked down at me like I was the enemy.

“Macon, we got company!” I heard Dawn yell and I was never so grateful to hear his voice in my life. Macon let me go but not without a warning.

“This, we will deal with later.” He said and walked out of the alley.

“This we will deal with later, my ass.” I mocked him and followed him out of the alley.

It wasn’t company per say more like a freakin house party! Demons where everywhere! I mean there where a corner or something the demons would be there too! I loaded my gun and prepared to do my job.

“There is the little princess that shot me in head.” I demon from above me called. I looked up and he was coming down.

“All crap.” I said and started to run. I need to get out such closed quarters. I ran through some tress. A park I would suppose but I didn’t have time to pay close attention, it was dark I was getting chased by a demon. I could hear him breathing and laughing behind me. I wanted nothing more than to kill him right then and there but it was bad timing. Not yet. I made a sharp right. Not yet. I got into what looked a sitting area of the ‘park.’ Now! Turned quickly, my guns in my hand, and shot at him as he came from the trees. I didn’t stop until I heard my guns click. I reached for more bullets and what do you; I’m out and to top it off this demon ain’t dead yet. He cracked his neck as he came towards me.

“What’d ya know, little Miss Princess is out of bullets.” He laughed but I wasn’t going to back down. I’ve been in worse situations. Of course that is, I had Macon to back me up. I looked around and realized that I had indeed run far away from the group.

“Looking for your reinforcements? I think they’ll be busy a while so it’s just you and me babe.”

“Good, that way I can dress you up and we can finally have that tea party you’ve been dreaming of.” I know one thing, even when my ass probably about to get killed, I still have my wit!

“You’re going to pay for that you bitch!” he charged head on at me. Now let me explain how this scene went. He charged and I stood there like a defenseless idiot. True I was defenseless but I am no idiot, nevertheless I still stood there. So, he was coming and I was out of ammo, but then I say a light. Not ‘the’ light but a light, it was green and glowing and the strange part about is I that it was a whip. It came from behind me. Anyways this light whip came from behind me and hit this demon. And when I tell he shatter like a freakin’ porcelain doll that’s what I mean. I stood still and watched this demon obliterate in front of my face. The light whip safely put away. I turned around quickly, hands on my guns as if I could really use them. My breath was caught in my throat and I could barely get his name out.

“Sessh…Sesshomaru?”I managed to say. One could only imagine my shock.

“You should try and be more careful.” Was all he said. Standing there in his all black suite, hands in his pocket and such a blank face as if nothing in this world mattered to him. But I knew better. I let myself relax enough to smile. I took about two steps towards him and he closed the distance.

“Your timing couldn’t have been better.” I said

“And yet you still managed to piss off even though you were about to die.”

“Oh you have so much faith in my ability to stay alive.” I said sarcastically. His zeroed in on the marks on my face. He reached his reached his hand up and brushed his thumb across it. I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t think. Nothing.

“Humph.” he said with a frown on his face.

“What, something wrong?” I was surprised that I could say that and say it with sarcasm

“Yes.” He said and it caught me off guard. I had expected him to say anything let alone, yes! I looked him in the eye and he back at me, his thumb now resting gently on my jaw line.

“Sessh…”

“So, this is where you have run off to.” I heard Macon’s voice and jumped.

“Macon, um…” I started but honestly had nothing to say. Sesshomaru stood behind me saying nothing.

“Awkward.”I heard Dawn say to his self. Macon walked up to us and partially dragged me behind him. I didn’t fight it; I just looked up at Sesshomaru like some little child in trouble. He wasn’t looking at me though he was looking at Macon and I looked at both of them. Both of their faces just as calm as the next ones.

“I thank you for protecting Elle while she got lost in the mist of our little altercation. I do hope that we can work together again.” Macon said ever so calmly. With his one hand still on my arm, Macon stuck out his other hand, I guess hoping Sesshomaru would shake it. I seriously doubted that he would.

“Indeed.” was Sesshomaru’s response. He gave one last side glance at me before walking away, leaving Macon’s hand hanging in the air. He stride off so gracefully that I really just wanted to follow. Macon turned around to face me now.

“Well, Elle, this night just seems to be full of surprises and unexpected accuracies.”

“What? You act like I knew he was going to be here.”

“And here we go.” Dawn said walking away from us.

“You are making it hard for me to believe that you didn’t.” Macon said.

“So you think I would deliberately let myself halfway die just so I can see Sesshomaru. At lest he was here when I need someone to save me!” I already felt it coming on even before he slapped me across the face.

“Someone is getting a little out of control.” Macon said

“Yeah, and I think it’s you!” I yelled at him and jerked myself away. “Who are you?” I asked him before completely backing away and walking in the opposite direction.

“Elle!” Macon yelled after me.

“Just stay the hell away from me!” I yelled back, gripping my arms and running across the street. I half expected him to follow me but when I turned around about a block or two later and he wasn’t there, I kinda figured he wouldn’t. So now I’m god knows where by myself in the middle of the night, with no bullets, nothing to protect me but my own two hands and most of all no Macon.

I wander lonely as a cloud up the streets.

“Hey, sweetheart!” is pretty much the only attention I got. Guys are such stupid jerks. I walked along until I came across a levee. I leaned on the rails and looked out over the water. I could smell the water and the coming rain. Mixed with the night air, it smelled so good. The wind carried my hair to and fro. This would usually get on my nerves but tonight it didn’t matter. I really don’t know what matters to me anymore. Things where so different and changing that I can’t keep up anymore. I reached up and touched my cheek. I had stopped burning. I was probably going to be red for a while though. How could he go off on the deep end like this? How could have let him? I sighed and lowered my head just as the rain started to come down. It was just a drizzle at first. Gently wetting my clothes but it was cool and soothing. I tilted my head lower, letting my hair cover my eyes. The rain came down hard but I didn’t bother to find shelter. I could my eyes starting to water and the first tear rolled down my cheek. One would never know though because I was completely soaked and my hair was sticking to my face. I pushed some of my face and blinked the water from my eyes. I reached down and pulled one of my guns from there holster. I looked at it; particularly the handle of it. This was my first gun. The one that Macon got for me. He and an inscription on it with both of our names and some other I love you crap. I read it out loud.
“For your love alone I live my life. And if for whatever reason I am not there to protect you know that I will give that life to find you. I am never too far away that I won’t be with you. This I promise you. My oasis in the middle of a desert; my lily of the valley; my love; my all; my Elle.”

It took everything in me not to throw that gun into the water. How can he protect me if it’s him that I need protection from? I shoved the gun back in its holster and whipped my face. The rain had yet to let up but I didn’t care. I pushed myself off the levee and started to walk away. I had no idea where I was going and love it. I was feed up and need relief. I walked a long time until can came across what I would have to guess as the bad part of Tokyo. The air was pretty much cigarette smoke and beer. I walked down an alley street and came across a bar that looked like just what I need. It was in a cut just under a building. I had to walk down a few steps to get to it. The place was bigger inside than it looked on the outside. It was full of people who looked like they had a shitty day just like I did. One guy in particular sitting the corner smoking his cigarette and his worries away. He looked just like the kind of person I need to be around, so I went and sat next to him. He glanced at me at me but went back to cigarette.

“Can I bum a smoke?” I asked him. He looked at me; more like sized me up before going in his pocket and giving me one. I put it in my mouth and he lit it for me. Now I don’t smoke exactly. I do it every so often on nights like tonight.
The guy was just about done with his cigarette before he put it out.

“Aren’t you a little young to be in here missy?” the man asked me rubbing the stubble on his chin.

“I’m surprised you could speak English.”

“I ain’t from here.”

“Really, neither am I and to answer your question; no, I’m not too young to be in here.” I took a long drag on my cigarette and blow it slowly with my eyes closed.

“How old are you then?”
“Ain’t gonna happen.” I said taking another drag.

“What the hell are you talkin’ bout missy?”

“Whatever the hell it is you’re tryin’ to do. It ain’t gonna happen.”

“You’re pretty confident but I ain’t tryin to hit on ya. I was just curious.” He tucked his hands behind his head and rested back. This guy wasn’t that bad looking. Minus the wild hair, that scruffy crap under his chin, the fact that he looked a little homeless and some other minor difficulties he was okay. I looked at him as I out my cigarette out. He picked up his cup and was about to drink.

“Oh, shit.” He said realizing that there was nothing left in there. “Hey babe!” he called out to the waitress. She looked at him, rolled her eyes but came over anyway.

“What do you want now Yoichi?” He reached up his glass to here.

“Can you get me another drink babe?” he winked at her and she snatched his cup.

“Can you get me one too please?” I asked and she finally looked at me.

“Yeah sure but word to the wise; stay far far away from this one.” She pointed at Yoichi and smiled before walking away.

“So your names Yoichi huh? I’m Elle.” He didn’t say anything back to me. Rude bastard. “So where are you from?”

“Thailand.” He answered finally. The waitress came back with our drinks.

“Hey thanks babe and um oh Elle here is payin’ for it.”

“Like hell.” I said grabbing my drink and getting up. I drunk it all and went out on the dance floor. I dance and drank and dance and drank some more until really didn’t know where I was or how Yoichi ended up dancing behind me. I had no clue what time it was and I didn’t care.

“C’mon come back to my place Elle.” Yoichi said pressing me up against the bar wall outside.

“No, Yoichi I told you have a boyfriend.” I said in his ear.”

“He ain’t here now is he?” he started kissing my neck while he grabbed a hand full of my ass. I push against his shoulders.

“I have to go to my house.” I said with a giggle as he pulled on my ear lobe with his teeth. He pulled back from my neck and looked at me.

“But I know you don’t want too.” He leaned down and forced his lips on mine. I started pushing him but he just pressed harder so I started pushing harder.

“Yoichi stop it!” I cried once he pulled away.

“Shit Elle.” he said and tried to kiss me again I pushed him away and slapped him across the face.

“I told you no damn it!” I tried to walk away but he pushed me back against the wall.

“I don’t take no for an answer.”

“Well now is a good time to start.” True I was drunk but not too drunk to fight back. Or maybe I was because I tried to push him away again but really, it wasn’t working so I tried to hit him but needless to say my aim was off.

“You’re a tough on. Where going to have a good time.” He started to pull my arm and I pleaded that he let me go. I even with as far as to bite him. That made him let me go and hit me.

“You crazy bitch, you bit me!” I sat Indian style on the ground and looked at him.

“I told you to leave me alone!” he reached down and tried to grab me. I scooted away from him but he grabbed my arm. “Stop it! Stop! Leave me alone!” I can’t tell you what happened after that because I think I passed out. But what I do know is that I woke up in a room in a bed with my clothes on and a major headache. The room was dark and my squinting made my head ache even worst. I tried to lift my head but a rush of pain made me think otherwise. I reached down slowly for my gun but it wasn’t there.

“Where the hell…” I slowly turned over onto my stomach. I reached out hoping to find and end table. One was there but there where oils on it. I felt around a little more and found a glass of something. I pulled the cup down and sniffed. It was some kind of vegetable juice or something. I forced myself to sit up despite the pain. I reached down and grabbed the pills.

“Aspirin?” I rolled them around in my hand before deciding to take them. Just then a woman came through the door. She looked at me and smiled and then opened the curtains.
“Good morning Miss.” The woman said with a heavy Japanese accent. I covered my eyes with my arms and groaned. The sun was making this hang-over worse.
“Oh no Miss you must get up, he will be in here soon.” She said walking into what I assumed was the bathroom with a robe in her hand.

“Where am I anyway?” I asked. The woman came back with towels, bath wash, shampoo the works. I reached out, took them from her and sat them on the bed. Oh and by the way, the bed was very soft and comfortable. I ran my hands though my hair, which by the smelled likes beer and sweat.

“You are safe.” She said with a smile. Oh sure that just answers my entire question. I looked around the room and tried to see if I could guestestimate where I was. The room itself was huge. Bigger than any room I’ve ever seen that’s for sure. The furniture was black, probably wood that’s been painted. The whole color skim was black and silver. Silver lamps and black artifacts, silver and black bed spread the works. The carpet though was more of a light gray but matched nonetheless. There was a black chair to and desk table. A silver vase with flowers in it sat on the black dresser. Black nightstand which sat right by my bed with a silver lamp that had a black cherry blossom design on it; it was really cute. A black alarm clock sat next to the lamp and it read 8:42 a.m. God it was early.

My guestestimation wasn’t going to good. I had no clue whose house I could have been in. I reached down and opened the nightstand’s drawer; inside, to my delight, was my guns and wallet and all of the other crap I had in my pockets where there. So obviously whoever this person is didn’t robe me because all of my stuff (including the little I did have left) was still there. But that’s not to say that this same person was not part of the yakuza and could care less about my money and only wanted one thing from me anyway. No, we must not put that thought out of our minds. With that said, I reached for my gun and slid it under the covers just in case. I watched as the maid (I can safely assume that she is the maid) looked as though she was preparing a bath for me. She just keeps smiling every time we looked at each other. I of course would fake a smile in her face and roll my eyes when she walked away from me. Mean, right? I know. So anyways, I sat there waiting for a sigh or something of this ‘he’ she was talking about. I keep my hand on the handle of guy in case the guy comes in here. And sure enough I got my wish because the door started to open. But it wasn’t a guy; rather it was a little girl, about eight or so. She had brown hair and a uniform on; probably summer school or some camp program. She smiled at me and sat in the bed, I smiled because this kid made smiling contagious.

“Hi, my names RIn.” She said holding her hand out for me to shake. I shook it.

“Hello Rin my name is Elleon but you can call me Elle for short.” She tilted her head at me.

“Elleon? That’s a funny name.”

“Well so is yours. Rin, I’ve never heard that name before does it mean something.” She smiled like I just asked her a million dollar question.

“Yes, it means cold but I am not cold at all. I am very warm. What does Elleon mean?”

“Let’s see ,my name originally is supposed to be spelled Elyon which means the Lord is my God; but my mother spelled it different instead of the ‘yon’ she put ‘Leon’ because it is my father’s middle name.”

“So, does it mean the same thing even though it is spelled different?” okay this kid is pretty smart to be so young.

“I would suppose so; yes.”

“Miss Rin are you ready to go?” the maid came in and asked Rin.

“Yes I am but my daddy is not.” Her dad? And who might this gentleman be? I didn’t have to wait long because he came into the room. And, well, it was Sesshomaru; can’t say that I expected that.
He glanced at me before looking at Rin.

“Have you made your bed, Rin?” he asked her.

“Yes.” She said.

“Go and wait for me in sitting room.”

“Okay.” She happily said and practically skipped out of the room.

“Mind explaining to me how I got here?” I said taking my hand of my gun. So maybe I overreacted with the yakuza thing but one can never be too careful. He didn’t answer as always. The maid looked at him and then kindly excused herself out. Sesshomaru closed the door behind her then looked back at me.

“You need not worry about such things.”

“Great now, all of my problems are solved.” I said sarcastically and rolled out of the bed. “I look like crap.” I said looking at myself in the mirror.

“You should take a shower.”

“Yeah, your maid pretty much forced that on me.” I said pointing to the towel and toiletries.

“There is food for you downstairs you are welcome to stay for as long as you wish.” He turned to walk out of the door.

“Where are you going?” I called to him.

“Work.” He opened the door to walk out but I called him again.

“Sesshomaru,” I paused and looked down at my feet. He came back in the room and stood in front of me. I looked up at him and smiled. “Thank you for helping me last night and for all of this. You didn’t have to do this you know?” he reached up and brushed my bruised cheek. I leaned my face into in hand but not on purpose it just sort of happened. We looked eye to eye and I remember the time that I gave Macon and huge and on the billboard us was Sesshomaru’s picture and I though he said I love you. I don’t know why this came to my head but this moment; with us starring into each other eyes, his hand on my cheek, made that moment seem like now. I don’t know who but one of us leaned, maybe it was both, I can’t say for sure. What I can say is this; I, Elleon, was standing there with eyes half closed and Sesshomaru’s lip’s about a half inch from mine. I wanted for him too. He was so close I could feel his breathe on my lips but he didn’t kiss me. No, instead, he leaned towards my ear and whispered:

“I have to go.” He kind of lingered there for a second. His was face so close to mine that his lips lightly grazing my ear. I heard him sigh. Not a loud one but really low and slow. I know he wanted to say something else but I didn’t press it.

“Okay.” I said in a voice just as low as his. He backed away from and walked out of the door without looking back. I didn’t move from my spot. How could I after that? My stomach was all fluttery and knotted and my heart was out if control. I put my hands on my cheek where his was. It was still warm from his touch. I smiled t myself and bit my bottom lip. What else was he going to say I wonder? After about an hour of starring at the door I grabbed my towel and headed to the shower with Sesshomaru on my mind.
Sign up to rate and review this story