Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

I’m Coming Up On Infrared…

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

SURPRISE KELSI!!!!!!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-30 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 1211 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty Nine: I’m Coming Up On Infrared…
Nevermind Your Running, I Will Find You…
~Placebo

I groaned as I got up and went to the door when someone knocked on it.

“Yello—?”I was cut off by my mouth dropping open.

“Hey sis…can I come in?”My brother, Max, said.

“Uh…”I said.

Wow…I haven’t seen my brother since I was thirteen and he hasn’t bothered to come around. He and I used to be best friends…he’s four years older than me and he moved out…he told me that he’s take me away from our abusive parents, but he never came back for me.

“Kels…who is it…?”Jessica said, and she took on the same expression I had.

“Oh…”I said.

“My…”She said.

“God…”We both said.

He flipped his brown emo hair out of his eyes. “Ladies…can I come in?”

“Um…yeah.”I said, hesitantly at first.

He smiled and walked past us. Jessica squealed a little and I slapped her arm. She’s always had the hots for him. I can’t see why.

“Wow…you guys have done good for yourselves.”He said, looking at the many pictures of us with different celebrities and rockstars.

“Uhhuh…what the hell are you doing here Max?”I said, working on a fierce glare.

He sat down on MY couch and looked up at me with a smile.

“What? I can’t see my favorite little sister and my sisters gorgeous best friend?”He said, winking at Jessica.

She giggled a little and I elbowed her to shut up.

He flashed a pretty smile. Totally bleached. I rolled my eyes. Whatever.

“Well…hmm…lets see, you LEFT me when I was fucking thirteen and then “promised” that you would come and get me from our asshole parents, which you never did.”I said, tears barricading my eyes.

“I didn’t lie…I just…forgot.”He said.

I scoffed. “Yeah fucking right.”

“Kelsi…can’t we just forget this?”He said.

“You didn’t even come to their funeral when I needed you the most.”I whispered.

He sighed and began to talk.

“No Max, just forget it…why are you here anyway?”

“Well, I thought I would make up for lost time with you two. I’m thinking about moving back. Glenview.”He said.

“Oh, that’s where Patrick lives.”Jessica said.

“Patrick?”He said, looking at me.

“Jessica’s boyfriend. He’s in Fall Out Boy.”I said, sitting on the futon.

“Uhhuh…and who’s your boyfriend?”Max said.

“His name is William.”I said.

“Last name?”

“Beckett.”

“Oh, so the singer guy for…Academy or something.”He said.

“Yeah, he sings in The Academy Is.”I said.

“So, how long have you two been together?”He said, going into “protective brother mode”.

“Well, we were together for nearly a year, then we broke up, and now we’re back together.”I said, sighing.

“That’s good…I guess. When do I meet this guy?”He said.

“Soon, I guess…how long are you planning on staying? We don’t have much room.”I said, gesturing to his bags.

He glanced at his bags and then looked at me with his crystal blue eyes.

He shrugged.

“I dunno yet.”He said.

I rolled my eyes.

Just as he was about to say something else, there was a knock on my door and as I got up to get it, I silently thanked God.

“Good! You’re here!”I said, dragging William and Patrick inside by their wrists.

“What’s wrong babe?”William said, as I dragged them into the living room.

Patrick immediately frowned when he saw Max and went over to Jessica and protectively put his arms around her.

“Kels…who is this?”William said, confused.

“William, baby, this is my brother…Max.”I said.

“Nice to meet you.”Max said, with a somewhat arrogant/cocky smile.

William raised an eyebrow.

“Uhhuh…Kelsi, can I talk to you in the kitchen?” He shot Max a look. “Alone?”

I nodded and followed him into the kitchen.

“Okay…so, when were you gonna tell me that your brother was coming over, or that you even had one?”He said softly.

“Well, a.) he just showed up, out of the fucking blue, and b.) he left when I was thirteen and he promised he’d come back for me, which he never did.”I said. “So, I decided to put him out of my life.”

“O…kay.”He said, processing this new information.

“Let’s get back in there.”I said.

He nodded and intertwined our fingers as we walked back into the living room.

We all sat in the living room, not talking, just looking around at each other.

Awkward.

I sighed and glanced at the clock. The minutes began to tick by. 5:00…5:01…

Ugh.

“So…What are you doing in town?”Patrick said.

“Well, I came for a visit and I’m thinking of moving to Glenview.”Max said.

“…And he was just leaving.”I said, putting a fierce glare on my brother.

“No I wasn’t, I’m thinking of staying for a couple of weeks.” I glared even harder. “Or a month.”

“I’m going on tour with my boyfriend and our friends and I’m NOT letting YOU stay here alone.”I said.

“But I won’t be alone—“I cut him off.

“And you’re not having whores parading around MY house so fucking forget it. You can get a motel room for all I care.”I said, ready to throw him out at any moment.

He rolled his eyes and smirked, looking at Jessica. “How ‘bout you sugar?”

She blushed brightly and Patrick glared hard at Max.

“Not. Her. Either.”I grounded out.

“Geez sis…I was only flirting…or do you not know what that is since your with this prick?”He said, sneering at William.

William began to get up and I pulled him back down.

“Calm down baby.”I whispered.

“Dude, you need to get the fuck out of here.”William said in a dead calm voice.

“What are you gonna do? Threaten me with your holier than thou emo-ness? Pussy.”Max said, sneering.

William got up and lunged at him.

I took Jessica and I to pull him off of my brother and keep him from killing Max…or from Max killing him. Patrick grabbed Max.

“Get your groupies to hold you back? Must be good for being a rockstar, get all the whores, drugs and booze you want huh? Come on pretty boy, take a hit.”Max said, tilting his head.

“Max, you motherfucker, get out of here.”I said.

“No.”He said.

I looked at Patrick and he nodded.

Patrick dragged Max to the door and left him outside, we threw his stuff at him.

“DON’T EVER FUCKING COME BACK!”I yelled, slamming the door.

I stood against the door, shaking all over, tears streaming down my face and my face was red with anger and embarrassment.

William put his arms around me and I clutched to him like life support.

“I’m sorry baby, I’m so, so sorry.”He said, kissing my forehead.
Sign up to rate and review this story