Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Simple Chemical Life

Caught

by Moonshyne 4 reviews

Madison gets a surprise answer when she finds out who turned Chris in.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 1337 words - Complete

1Exciting
The show in Hartford was great and everyone had a lot of fun. Bob played with Mike again while Gerard had some fun with boas during Teenagers. Everyone went wild when he started singing “Umbrella” by Rhianna. They even had a couple of fans come on stage who had been to several of the Projekt Revolution shows to announce the other bands, while Gerard and the band took a “break”.

The show ended and the band was off to the bus. Bob wrapped his arm around Madison’s waist as they walked back.

“We’re going to be taking off after Linkin’ Park,” said Bob to the rest of his band mates. He turned to Madison, “Can I take a shower at your place?”

“Can I join you?”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way. Then if Tyler decides to play peeping tom he’ll get an eyeful.” Bob kissed Madison sweetly but before long it became a full make out session.

“You guys are so disgusting get a room,” said Frank.

“You’re just jealous midget.”

“I’ll be with Jamia soon enough.”

“And I’ll still be here with Maddie,” smiled Bob.

Just then there was a knock on the door. It was Dave, Kelsey and Tyler.

“You guys aren’t staying for Linkin Park?” asked Madison.

“Nah mom and dad invited us out to the hamptons for a few days,” said Kelsey.

Madison pointed at Tyler, “Him too?”

“Yep you and Bob will have the whole place to yourselves. So be good you two.”

“I promise to be very good,” smiled Bob.

“Well Bob thanks for a great time tonight you guys are really, really good. Most of all it’s what we needed. I ‘m sorry we didn’t meet under better conditions,” said Dave.

Kelsey kissed Bob on the cheek, “I don’t have to tell you to take good care of my roomie, I know you will. I can see how much you love her.”

Tyler shook Bob’s hand, “Thanks for including me that was pretty nice of you. I’m glad Madison found someone decent.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” said Bob.

After waving good bye to them as they left Madison and Bob turned to the rest of the band. “We’re going to take off, we’ll see you in Syracuse.”

“How you getting there?” asked Gerard.

“We got an eleven thirty flight out of Windsor Locks arriving in Syracuse at two thirty.” Bob then turned to Madison, “You ready hun?”

“Yeah,” said Madison with a smile.

The rest of the band walked them to the car. “Sweet ride,” said Gerard and the others seemed to agree.

“Advantages of having a super rich girlfriend,” Bob winked at Madison. “See you guys in Syracuse.”

They took off for Madison’s house.

When they got there they hadn’t noticed that there were messages on the answering machine. Bob and Madison made their way to the bedroom. “I’m gonna get the shower ready, I’ll be back in a couple of minutes,” smiled Bob.

He went in the bathroom and undressed got the shower to the right temperature. He walked back in the bedroom and Madison was fast asleep on the bed. Bob leaned down and kissed her forehead the said, “Sleep well beautiful.”

He then went back took a shower changed into boxers, t-shirt and pajama bottoms. He slowly took Madison’s sneakers off and then her shorts, she barely moved. Bob got her under the covers and got under himself and wrapped his arms around her. “Good night baby.”

The next morning Madison woke up early. She was going to go out and get something for breakfast and serve Bob breakfast in bed. As she was leaving she noticed that she had a few messages. First was from her dad hoping she was okay and why did he have to read it in the news paper, second was Mark more or less saying the same thing and lastly was the Watertown police station saying that they think they caught the guy and could she come down for a line up.

She ran to bedroom, “Bob,” she shook him. “Bob wake up!!.”

“What’s the matter hun?”

“They think they caught the guy I have to identify him in a line-up.”

Bob quickly got up and dressed they drove to the police station in Watertown without saying a word. Madison held her breath as they brought six people in. She identified Chris right away.

“How did you find him?”

“New York police got a tip.”

“Does it say who?”

“I’m not at liberty to say,” said the officer

“I really want to thank them.”

“I guess since you are a witness and was almost the victim I’ll tell but you didn’t hear if from me. Let me see, here it is Mark Gadsen.”

“Mark?”

“You know him?”

“He’s the family lawyer and a friend,”

“You have a good friend.”

“Yes I do.”

Madison walked out and Bob was waiting there for her.

“He was in the line up. He looked so sad.”

“Because he was caught.”

“I guess.”

The couple walked out of the police station and then to the car. Bob drove back to the house.

“What do you want to do today?” asked Bob.

“I have a few ideas,” smiled Madison.

“And what could they be?”

“I don’t know with a house all to ourselves, what do you think we could do?

“I can think of a few things,” he said flirtatiously.

“I like the way you think.”

They got in the door and went to the kitchen Bob cornered her in by the counter and kissed her lightly in the lips, his tongue traced her lower lip for entrance and she let him in. They deepened the kiss and she unzipped his hoodie, then moved her hands up his chest put her hands on his shoulders about to take the hoodie off. It was at that moment the doorbell rang.

“Get rid of them quickly,” smiled Bob.

Madison took a while at the door and when he got there he saw Madison hugging Mark and Mark’s hand slowly moving towards her ass.

“Mark stop it.”

“Old habits die hard.”

Bob was infuriated at this point he grabbed Marks arm swung him around and punched him square in the jaw. Madison’s eyes almost popped out of her head while Mark slunk to the ground.

“If you ever lay a fucking hand on her again I’ll kill you.”

“BOB!!! What the fuck are you doing?” screamed Madison as she knelt over him. His bottom lip was bleeding.

“Bigger question is what are you doing letting him hug you like that?”

“Bob he’s the one that turned Chris in.”

“Rather convenient.”

“Are you implying that he had something to do with this?”

“I wouldn’t be surprised.”

“Bob.”

“If this piece of shit is what you want then I’m out of here.”

With that Bob left slamming the door behind him, Madison looked at Mark who was now fixing himself.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah. Is that who you really want?”

“I don’t know now.”

“Let me get you something to drink,” said Mark sweetly.

“Just leave.”

“But Madison you shouldn’t be alone just after you and Bob broke up.”

“What makes you think that Bob and I broke up?”

“I thought it was kind of obvious by what he said.”

“Just leave.”

“Madison, please.”

“LEAVE!!!”

Mark collected himself then turned to her, “He’s no good for you.” He walked out the door. As he walked to his car he stopped and took out from his front pocket a cherry wood ring box in the center was a three carat Asscher cut diamond engagement ring set against two smaller cut Asscher cut diamonds with forty-four tiny diamonds wrapped around the ring. He knew it was going to look amazing on her finger.
Sign up to rate and review this story