Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

The Babysitter

by dtng101 0 reviews

'Karina took a job that she regrets. He's not going to rest until he scrares her or even..kills her...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-30 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 1281 words

-1Illiterate
Normal's Pov
Karina laid back on the cold uncomfortable seat,and press her head on the cold smogy window that was besides her.
'Wow why did I even take this job'.She though
'The streets look strange and I'am like 30 miles away from home'she though
'What if these people are like maniacs who hire babysitters to kill,just for the fun of it'she though
"Are you listening to me Karina"said her best friend Paola who was sititng besides her on the bus.
"huh-oh,yeah I toatally agree"Karina replied,having no idea what she just agreed to with her friend.
Karina tapped her foot nervously on the cold floor of the bus.This is a habbit she's had since she learned since she put her skinny legs to walk,it was a nervous habbit.
"you have no idea of what you just agreed to do you"said Paola looking at her friend annoyed.
"no,..sorry--it's--just--"karina stuttered
"yeah,yeah I know the job,I don't even know hwy your so nervous it's not like you never have babbysat before"said Paola looking towards the smogy window
"Yeah I know,what if they're some sort of phycos"said Karina letting her imagination run wildly.This was something she was an expert on.
She always ausumed things,like one day in English the teacher didn't show up and she imagened aleins kiddnaped her.
"You should have nothing to worry about,like usually your thoughts and imagention comes out wrong"said Paola taking a piece of gum and offerning her friend
Karina just shook her head no.
"Your right I have nothing to worry about"said Karina similing at her friend.
Karina and Paola have been best freinds since 2nd grade.They did everthing together.
The funny thing is that they didn't like eachother back then in 2nd garde until the teacher paired them on this project and sicne then they've been inseperbal.
Of course they had their fights like anyone else but then made up.
Karina and Paola are Thirdteen and a half.
Karina has medium black wavy hair that goes up to her shoulders.And is queit tall for her age she's 5'5 in height.during two last summers she had lost a lot of weight she was chubby back when she was a child.
But when she berly turned 12 she lost weight during summer and everyone was surprised when she came back to school.
SHe also had stunning hazel eyes,and a shy simile that ususally came out of her when she only met strangers aka. people she met the first time.Oh and she was queit devoloped for her age.And was quiet and shy at firsy but then outgoing.But she was always nice to people.
On the other hand Paola was queit different.Almost oppistes but not quiet.
She had long wavy blond-ish brown-ish hair you really couldn'd tell the difference since the color wa so amazing.Her hair went up to her back.And like Karina she had long bangs at the side of her face covering her keft eye.Paola was only 4'9.
She is sometimes mean to people unlike Karina.
but once you spend time with her she lays off.
She has had queit a history of boyfriends like she went out with one,one week.
And then she would say 'Soryy I don't think this is going to work out'
She wasn't popular but a quiet of amount of people knew who she was.
Espeacilly the guys,since she went out with them.
Karina was surprised she has lasted with her newest boyfriend for at last one month.
Karina made jokes to her friend that 'sky was going to fall because she has lasted with Ron for a month'.That was her boyfriends name Ron Stith.
He was the drummer of the band at school.
He had black hair and brown eyes.
Musclular and had a killer simile.He WAS HANDSOME.
Karina had never had a boyfriend.There's this one boy in her history class that likes to ctrack up jokes about her.His name is Frank-Anthony-Iero.
Paola ususally tells Karina,he does that because he has a crush on her.
But Karina dis-agrees.Because she has really low-self-essteam.
So she never thinks a boy likes her.
"Next stop Carser and Highland"said The bus driver
Karina got more nervous than ever.
paola came with her to just company her on the bus,plus Paola was waiting also for Ron in the movies which was only like fifteen minutes away from The ways household.Which was were Karina accidentally voulentered to do so.It all started last week in Target.....
FlashBack
Karina went to Target with her mother since since they needed to buy a few kitchen eqiupment.Her mother told her to go look at things she might like and bring them so she could buy them.So Karina went walking to the music area to see if they had any Evanescene cds that were cheaper than other stores.That's when she saw a litle boy around the age of six climbing a water fountain and almost falling into it.When she saw this she ran to the small child and picked him up from the almost traggity that was going to occure.She out him down to the floor with her.The little boy had amazing blue icy eyes.And had nice blond hair.That she had an eager sensation to touch it.
"excuse me but where are your parents"said Karina to the little boy
"their shoppng some where in here"he replied
"what's your name pumpkin"she asked
"Bob Bryar,and I'am six years old"He said in a sweet tone
"wow your a big boy,why were you trying to climbed the water fountain"she asked
"Because My toy fell there"He pointed
she got the small army toy out of the water fountain and handed to Bob
"thank you"said The liitle boy with a simile on his face.
"your welcome,know come on let's go look for your parents"she said
Tthey walked for minutes looking for his parents
"Mommy Daddy"said Bob
"Hi and you are"said a man with hazel eyes and black hair
"I'am Karina and I though your son was lost and brought him to you"she said
"well thank you I'am Gerard I'am his step father,and this is my wife Nacy"said Gerard
"momm,dady can Karina babbysit me on Friday"said Bob to his parents
"i don't know bobby if Karina want to "said Nacy
"well you please,pretty please with a cherry on top"siad Bob to Karina,she couldn't resise his gorgoues eyes,plus she needed the money her and her singal mother needed the money to pay the rent and things like that
"well alright,sure kid"said Karina touching Bob's hair
"Great we'll pay you 10 dollars an hour,will you start on friday night?"siad Nacy
"Yes that would be perfect,"said Karina
"Okay be their at eight o'cloch at night sharp"said Gerard
"you won't regret it"I siad
'wow ME and my mom really need the money and this works out perfect,who pays this much an hour'Though Karina to her self
End of Flash back

Soon the Way household come in view.
"Well good luck Kari"said paola
"thanks,good luck to you to,see you tommorow in the mall"said Karina pulled the corid and exciting the bus.
"Here goes nothing'said Karina as she climbed down the bus steps and the cold air hit her checks lightly.
AUTHER'S NOTE;I MESSED UP THE AGES IN THIS STORY.
PLEASE REVIEW-D
Sign up to rate and review this story