Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Other Woman

Chapter 13

by marcialj83 2 reviews

Monica's POV

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-02 - Updated: 2008-08-02 - 1314 words

0Unrated
I woke up with Frank lying next to me. Getting up I tried to move without waking him and I didn't. Walking into my son’s room I checked up on him and noticed that he was still sound asleep, which was a good thing.

Going into the bathroom I turned on the shower spray and stripped down as I waited for the water to get hot. I stepped in under the hot spray and got lost in my thoughts somehow because the next I knew I felt Frank’s hands roaming my body.

“Frank,” I tried to say his name firmly, but it came out sounding like a moan. Which wasn’t good.

His hand traveled to my pussy I he started to kiss my neck. I bit back a moan. The old familiar feeling started to spread throughout my body, “Fr-Frank.” I tried to stop him again, but I knew it was to no use.

He turned my towards him so that we were now face to face. He just looked at me for the longest and then he said, “I’m sorry about yesterday. Let me make it up to you.”

Before I could say anything he started to move south and I watched as he sank to his knees in front of me. He looked at me as he lifted my right leg over his shoulder. I leaned against the wall for I knew what was to come next.

I watched as the lust and pleasure filled his eyes and face as his mouth found. His eyes closed with sheer delight.

“Mmmm,” Was the only sound that I made as I watched him go down on me. I could feel his scrap over my folds and his tongue dip inside as he wiggled it around. I started to shake as he replaced his tongue with his fingers and I almost came.

He started with a slow rhythm. I could feel the calluses from his finger tips from years of playing the guitar and it added to the pleasure. I leaned my head against the wall and just let him do his worse and oh was his worse so damn good.

My pussy hummed from his magic and my clit throbbed at he sucked on it like it was the best thing he ever tasted. I was close and he sucked on me harder and his fingers pumped into me faster. I came fast and hard into his mouth and he just licked me clean.

Standing up he kissed me and thrust his tongue into my mouth. I could taste myself, but I didn’t care. Flipping him around so that his back was on the wall I kissed him done his body the same way he did to me. I wanted to taste him the same way he tasted me. I wanted him to spill himself into my mouth.

“you don’t have to do this.” He said as I got on my knees.

I looked at him with a smirk on my face, “Oh, but you see I want your dick in my mouth.” I knew that he could never say no to that. So, gripping him with my hand I slowly pumped him a few time until I saw his pre cum on his tip.

Repeating what he did to me I looked him dead in the eyes when I flicked my tongue over the slit on his cock, “Mmmm,” I said as I licked my lips.

Before I took him into my mouth I winked at him and blew him a kiss. I slowly slide him into my mouth since he had a lot to take in. I didn’t want a repeat of the first time I sucked him off, which I gagged when I first did it because I thought I could handle his size wrong. My hand and mouth could barely wrap around him, but I took like a pro.

I relaxed my throat as I slide him to mouth, deep throatting him. When I got him as far as I could take, which was almost to his base, I hummed sending little shock waves throughout him dick.

I gripped his hips as I started to bob my head up and down on his shaft. Humming and twist my head to add extra feeling. He was getting into it too because he soon grabbed me by the hair and started to pumping hips. As he fucked my mouth I kept my throat relaxed and I gripped his hips tighter. I kept myself steady I didn’t want a soar throat after this.

After a while he pulled himself from me, but I grabbed onto him, “No I want you to cum in mouth.” Taking him into my mouth again I pumped him hard with one hand as the other massaged his balls and I sucked hard on his tell.

I could hear the growled that came from his mouth over the sound of that shower as I felt his cum rush into my mouth all how and sour. Swallowing I stood up and faced him. I felt on my chin so I took my finger and wiped off. Placing my finger in him mouth I told him, “Yummy.”

He suddenly grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled me into a rough kiss. I rubbed my self against him and I could feel him getting hard again.

Breaking the kiss I opened the shower door and got out. Our upstairs bath room was huge and it had a large sink counter that one could set on.

Backing up to it I motioned my index finger in a come hither motion, “Come and fuck me.” I said.

He rushed over to me and turned me around so that my back was to his front, “You know I like it best when I fuck you from behind.” And with that he grabbed me by the hair again and forced my head against the mirror as he thrust into as hard as he could.

I screamed out from the mix of pleasure and pain and thank goodness that we got our son’s room sound proofed so he couldn’t hear us.

It was raw, it was rough, and it was pure animalistic the way that he pounded into me over and over again. I could hear the sound of our skin hitting echo in the room.

The hand that was gripping my hair went to roughly squeeze and pinch my breast. Frank and I were into S&M (sadist and masochist). We loved inflecting some type of pain during sex at points and this was no different, but not all the time.

He yanked my head back and bite me on the neck. I felt my walls clinch around him and I could feel him smirk against my skin.

“I’m about to cum.” He grunted into my ear and then his hand went around my neck squeezing it at just the right amount and as he thrust into me a few more times we both came together.

We both collapse on the floor. He pulled my close to him as we listened to the shower still running.

Setting up slowly I looked down at him, “We should finish showering before the baby wakes up.” He nodded his head and we both got into the shower and cleaned each other up.

After the shower I blow dried my hair while Frank took care of the baby, I thought back to yesterday. I needed to be stronger, but there was no denying that we were great in bed, but it had love mixed into it on my part and not on his. I just needed to convince myself that I could find the same thing with someone else and who would love me in return.
Sign up to rate and review this story