Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Franks or Mikeys?

by xoGEO_ 1 review

Best friends, both pregnant but with whos baby?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-02 - Updated: 2008-08-02 - 492 words

0Unrated
Walking into the classroom a hour late meant big trouble but Lexie and Geo didnt mind, in there little skirts and open open tops they could get out of it, That was for sure. Frank and Mikey were sitting licking their lips staring at the girls standing in the classroom door getting told off by Mr.Done
The class was getting wet and sticky as Mr Done was giving them a lecture, Georgie leaned over and whispered in his ear "Let us sit down, you let me....on your bed"
He blused and sent the girls to their seats. Right infront of Frank and Mikey, How teasing.
The girls had a thing, they would call everybody Mr.Done what meant they have had sex with them or Mr.still to cum which meant not had sex with them.
both with curly long black hair and make up covered faces no wonder the boys loved them, not scared to speak their minds they didnt exactly have many people wanting to start a scene.
They both had their lads Georgie with Mikey and Lexie with Frank but ofcourse Mikeys brother fancied Mikeys girlfriend, always making it a hard place to be when both of them where together.
Bob, the ginger haired freak never got attention from the girls but a little nip of lexies bum while frank was away satisfied him enough.
yeah pretty much the IT girls with everything they could ever want, but addicted to drugs and booze the bad girl lifestyle was taking over Georgie and Lexie pretty fast.
They got what they wanted and who they wanted even with boyfriends who satisfied them far enough they still loved the thrill of a outsider.

The lessons flew by and the day ended as smoothly as it began with a hard doing my Mr.Done
Lexie stayed behind for a triple detention but with a completly different twist, by the end of it the papers where spread on the floor and she was running from school panting.
Her feet just touchd the drive when she heard Frank.
"Hey Lex, Over here we stoked up after school and saved you some"
She ran across the road to franks garage where she saw Georgie and Mikey spread out high on everything they could be. She and frank sniffed away untill them to where high on everything they could be.
The whole scene of it turned into a orgy with both of the girls getting a taste, they ended up in bed with completly different guys than they should have.
As all of them paniced and ran into their own homes Lexie and Geo where both scared, they hadnt used protection and they couldnt rememeber who they did it with.
Bothy the girls couldnt admit to each other that they were scared they might be pregnant and they didnt know who's it was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you lot want a update i will
Franks or Mikeys?
Sign up to rate and review this story