Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make A Wish

Make A Wish

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 2 reviews

Damn.. I just met a girl who has actually HUGGED GERARD WAY!! Now I am depressed and shall make my next chapters sad :'(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-02 - Updated: 2008-08-02 - 200 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Oh God.." Gerard thought to himself as he rested his head in his arms. "What the hell am I going to do? I'm being so unfair to Anna. She doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve me. She could do so much better than me. I'll never be good enough for her. I wish I could just wipe away the last few months.. I should never have.." He was cut short as the front door opened. A cold wind blew around the room as Anna stepped into the room. Her hair has messy and she looked tired and tearstained.
"Anna I.." Gerard started as he got off the chair he was sitting on but she shook her head. She walked over to him silently and stood looking at him for a couple of seconds. Then she threw her amrs around him and buried her face in his neck. Gerard's eyes pricked with tears. He leant his head on hers smelling her hair.
"I...I love you Gerard..I really do.." Came Anna's muffled voice. Her shoulders started shaking making Gerard hold her tighter. He wished so badly that he could say that he loved her too. But he knew he couldn't.
Sign up to rate and review this story