Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Little Time

Carry On

by xleftxbehindx 3 reviews

Is this the end?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-02 - Updated: 2008-08-03 - 770 words

2Ambiance
I am sooo sorry that I haven't updated in like forever. My life has been pretty hetic. If it wasn't for poisoned_kiss I probably wouldn't have kept going so thanks for the review. Hope you guys enjoy.

Gerard's POV

I walked out of my room wiping my eyes…I hated being so emotional sometimes. It had been hours since we had come home and I was starving. I made my way to the kitchen to see if we had anything to eat. I grabbed some crackers and made my way to the table wondering where Frank had gone.

“Frankie!” I called. “Are you around baby?” There was no answer. Oh shit. I began to panic. I had left Frank all alone and now I didn’t know where he was. I was so selfish. I jumped up and began to search the apartment. He wasn’t in his room or the bathroom. Then I saw him…he was sprawled on the floor in front of the tv unconscious. This reminded me all too much of when I had found him like this on the floor of his room when we had first planned to run away. This couldn’t be happening again.

“Baby,” I cried, grabbing him in my arms and attempting to wake him. “Please wake up and tell me that your ok…please say something.” But he didn’t move an inch. He was barely breathing and he was so pale. Small beads of sweat stood out on his forehead and every once in a while he would shudder softly. Something was really wrong with him. I carried him to the car and took the familiar route to the hospital. I was spending entirely too much time at the place and I hated it. The drive was horrible. I was so scared that I was going to lose Frank.

“I love you baby…I love you.” I kept repeating it to Frank, hoping that he could hear me. We reached the hospital and I carried him in. We were met by nurses with a stretcher and he was whisked away again. I followed dejectedly…I was too numb to feel scared, but I knew something was wrong. No one would look at me or talk to me. I wanted to know what was going on but I had lost the will to find out. I sat in the cold chairs outside of the room Frank was in and waited for the worst.

When the doctor came out I could read it all on his face. I didn’t say anything; I just stood up and followed him into the room. Frank lay on the white sheets; his face was pale, too pale. When I touched his hand it was so cold.

“I’m sorry Mr. Way,” the doctor began. “The tumor has eroded away a blood vessel in his brain. He is dying. He probably won’t regain consciousness but he will die without any pain or fear.” I didn’t know what to say. I couldn’t feel anything. I just looked back over at my beautiful Frankie knowing that soon I would never be able to see him again. The doctor left me to say goodbye so I sat down next to Frank and held his hand.

“I’m so sorry babe, for not always being there for you,” I sighed. “You deserved so much better, but still I’m so glad you picked me. I love you so much and I always will. I don’t know what I’m going to do without you but I promise I will carry on. I’ll probably go see Mikey and the guys…they will want to know what happened. They love you to babe. We all do.” I just continued to ramble on about whatever came into my head when suddenly Frank let out a quivering gasp and he began to shake and tremble. Then his body relaxed and his last breath left him.

I continued to hold his hand and for a while it still contained a bit of his warmth…but little by little he grew cold and I let go of his hand. I left the room and ran down the hall trying to stop the tears that were leaking down my face. I made it out of that vile hospital and collapsed on the chilly sidewalk, sobbing.

I know...I killed Frank and I'm sorry but I had to. This isn't the last chapter so don't think I'm done yet. Please rate and review and let me know what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story