Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Wammy House.

Honest thief

by zox-N-xoz 0 reviews

Mercutio finds out he's won Matt over. And he's also quite happy that Matt noticed he stole his DS. He is NOT honest. But he is a thief. I just liked that title.

Category: Death Note - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2008-08-03 - Updated: 2008-08-03 - 732 words

0Unrated
The rest of the day went on like normal. He spent all of his classes with Matt, talking and joking with him. He didn’t see Near for the rest of the day, but, of course, he didn’t plan on it. He expected to see him tomorrow, to return his paper. At the end of the day, he was all tuckered out. He had played a soccer game against Mello, and, of course, lost brutally. He didn’t mind though, he wasn’t working on beating Mello yet, his main focus now was Near.
He showered in his private bathroom, and then laid onto his soft bed. Looking up at the ceiling, he sighed.
“Ah… what a day.” He whispered out loud.
At least he finally got to have some sleep.
Knock, knock, knock!
-Hmm?-
Mercutio sat up in bed.
“Hai?” He called.
He wasn’t expecting anybody. Near was the kind of boy who would have to muster up courage for a day before approaching someone, and Matt usually was off at Mello’s room at this time. But, there standing in the doorway, was Matt, in all his glory. Well… I wish. But he was in his puppy dog pajamas, his hair all messed up and wet.
“Uh…hey Mercutio. You asleep yet?” Matt asked, coming slightly into Mercutio’s messy room.
Mercutio raised an eyebrow.
“Does it look like it?” He asked, getting out of bed.
Matt smiled.
“No.”
Matt closed the door behind him. –Yes… Matt’s here instead of Mello’s. I’ve won already.- He thought, with an evil sneer.
“So…uh… what do you want to do?” Matt asked, slightly confused at the strange grin on Mercutio’s face.
Mercutio snapped out of it. Thankfully, he was prepared for today. He had took out Matt’s favourite book four days before, so Mello couldn’t get it when he was sure to need it. Though he had won Matt over quickly… if he was lucky, he would get sex out of him tonight. He took the book from his book bag.
“The librarian tipped me off that this was your favourite book.” Mercutio lied, tossing it to Matt.
Matt caught it, and his eyes seemed to sparkle. He went over to Mercutio’s bed, and sat down beside it. Mercutio gently proceeded to lie down on his bed, with his head hanging upside down, off the bed. He was reading over Matt’s shoulder, just in case Matt quizzed him later.
“Just tell me when you want me to turn the page.” Matt said, legs crossed.
Mercutio laughed.
“Matt, I can read one whole page in under a minute. If you start to turn the page and I’m not finished, I’ll just stop you.” He giggled.
“Maybe I’ll just read it to you… it would be easier.”
Mercutio smiled.
“Whatever you want to do, I’d love for you to do it.” He sighed.
He tried his best to stay awake, even though Matt’s voice was very hypnotising. It was just so…smooth…and relaxed. After Matt finished the book, they talked for two hours. Mercutio looked over at the clock.
“Uh… it’s time for you to go.” Mercutio sighed sadly.
He was getting quite used to what Mello got to have every night. Matt gave a similar glance at the clock, and a disappointed look went on his face.
“Oh…yeah.” He said, standing up.
He started to walk out of the room, when he paused. He turned and looked at the DS that was on the counter.
“Huh. Mercutio, when did you get a DS?” Matt asked, and eyebrow rose.
-Time to turn on the bad acting again- Mercutio thought.
“I…uh… I’ve always had it. Am I not allowed?” Mercutio stammered.
Matt turned to him.
“Mci…”
“Matt! If Roger sees you this late, we’ll get in trouble… you should go!”
Matt picked up the DS.
“You’re hiding something…aren’t you?”
Mercutio sat up in bed.
“Matt! That’s mine, put it down!” He yelled, looking quite scared.
Matt opened up the DS, and stared at it for awhile. He closed it, and then shut his eyes tightly.
“Mercutio….would you like to tell me… why you’ve stolen, MY Nintendo DS?” Matt asked, an angry glare appearing on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story