Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Or what? You're going to punish me?"

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: I was told the funniest thing. IbeDatGirl: what? 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: that Gin. Was black. IbeDatGirl: ahhhaaahha.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 1694 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 101
I continued to talk to Joe as I stared at the iChat screen. Patrick moved in the studio and I hit the call button. I pushed the call button until I was red in the face. I saw the shadows move and then they suddenly stopped. I heard a door slam and that was it.
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: I was told the funniest thing.
IbeDatGirl: what?
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: that Gin. Was black.
IbeDatGirl: ahhhaaahha.
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: same thing I thought.
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: she's whiter then I am.
IbeDatGirl: who said that?
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: Other Girl.
IbeDatGirl: shakes head
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: I know.
IbeDatGirl: are you smoking?
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: yea.
IbeDatGirl: she's bad for you.
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: I know. But I don't care.
IbeDatGirl: so u hurt urself?
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: yes.
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: how are the babies?
IbeDatGirl: Sofia is fighting sleep.
IbeDatGirl: I think she thinks the world is gonna pass her by.
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: and Paco?
IbeDatGirl: I hit the call button over and over on the iChat and he walked out the room on me..
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: call him.
IbeDatGirl: Im fed up.
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: I'd be too.
IbeDatGirl: I think I want a divorce.
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: no.
IbeDatGirl: yes.
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: Calista-
IbeDatGirl: I'm tired of giving him chances Joe.
IbeDatGirl: he doesn't deserve it or me.
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: I guess.
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: so. I'm gonna be a daddy.
IbeDatGirl: I know.
1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: I'm scared.
IbeDatGirl: oh...wow.
A week had passed and Patrick was getting deeper and deeper in himself. He had came back for 2 days and already started to get under my skin. At about this point I was just getting fed up.
"Patrick. They're sleeping. I know you have nothing really big to do so I'm going to go for a quick run." I stated putting on some running shoes.
"Where?" Patrick demanded closing his iBook.
"I don't know. Wherever the wind takes me."
"No. You Don't leave."
"Why not?"
"Because they're gonna wake up."
"No shit asshole."
"You better not leave Calista."
"Or what? You're going to punish me?"
"No I-"
"You. What?" I moved foward menecinly as Patrick stepped back and I walked towards the door. I was so mad that he's trying to tell me what to do that after an hour run I decided to go about 20 minutes in the other direction of the house. I pushed the door open and the smell of 'fuck it' was in the air.
I walked over to Joe and Other Girl took the blunt away from him and hit it long and hard.
"Tell me you have something to drink too, please." I asked.
"Is it bad?" Joe questioned.
"I told him I was going for a run to clear my head and watch the kids. I fucking get ready to go and he's all giving me the 5th degree. I'm gonna sit here until I'm good and ready to go back."
A few minutes later I kicked Other Girl out and Joe just laughed. Other Girl went away very angry while Joe and I continued to hit the Mary Jane.
When I stood up 4 hours later I was drunk off my ass. This was something I haven't done in a while and wasn't doing too well. I gave Joe a hug and he was going to call me a cab. I decided to run back home when I fell. Maybe that's a bad idea.
About 10 minutes later the cab came and took me home. I pulled out my keys and before I put them in the door swung open to expose Patrick looking furious. I was in trouble.
"What the fuck Calista!" Patrick yelled as soon as I walked in, "Where have you been? I've been worried and the babies won't stop crying!"
"What's with the yelling?" I demanded.
"Cal they're hun- are you drunk?!" Patrick grabbed my shoulders and pulledme to inspect me than shook me a bit.
"Nu uh."
"What are you thinking Calista? You're fucking hammered! You can't breast feed like that!"
"I'm not drunk..." I said through a hickup, "and you're not my mom!"
"You need to start acting like more of a mother."
My mouth dropped and suddenly I felt myself sober up instantly as my anger boiled. How DARE he!
"More of a mother! Are you fucking serious! Everytime they cry you throw them at me. If they look at you funny you throw them at me. And if they need to be changed you throw them at me. If anything needs to be changed around here its YOUR fucking attitude! If anyone needs to be more of a husband and father its You Mr. Stump! So you can kiss my ass with your hollier than thou speach. You are the reason I'm like this! "
Patrick rolled his eyes and walked away.
"One day you're gonna walk away from me Patrick and when you turn around I'm going to be gone."
"No you won't." He said smugly with a slight smile that made me want to grab a knife and cut him.
I opened my mouth again to speak and threw up suddenly. Patrick cringed and I went to the bathroom to finish puking. I was sitting over the toilet crying when I blacked out and woke up there 5 hours later. When I woke up Gin was sitting in my tub with a smirk.
"The father of my unborn kid hates me." Gin stated.
"Joe doesn't hate you. He's being a turd on purpose."
"You think?"
"Yes."
"Now how are my kids?"
"They're fine."
"I wanna leave Patrick."
"Then do it."
I looked at Gin and she shrugged her shoulders.
"Did you just tell me to leave him?" I demanded.
"Yes. Why not? He ignores you. Doesn't help you with the kids. Called me 2 minutes after you passed out and left you here and went got knows where."
"I was-"
"With Joe yea...as soon as you left he called me to bitch me out some more and told me to come over."
"And then?"
Gin gave me this smile and I knew what that meant. There was a cry and she got up out my tub and went to see who it is. She walked in with Sofi and they both sat in the tub. I sat up brushed my teeth and drank some water.
"I feel like a horrible mother." I said softly.
"Not horrible just...sad." Gin sighed.
I took Sofi away from her and went to go change the little lady who did nothing but smile at me unaware of the fact that mommy was slowly going crazy.
A few days later was the breaking point.
The babies had picked up this new thing where they would cry for 6 hours straight. They had done this 4 days in a row and I couldn't figure out why. When I called their pediatrician he said they had colic. I wiki'd colic and there was NO TREATMENT for it. It just went away on its own.
Patrick had just gotten in from California when they started this round of constant crying.
Patrick grabbed Roman and tried rocking him back and forth. Roman however wasn't having it at all, he screamed bloody murder and this frustrated Patrick.
"Why won't he stop crying." He yelled in frustration as he began to pace with his son in arms.
"Well you yelling at him isn't gonna help genious." I said walking into the nursery with Sofia who was also wailing.
Patrick glared at me and went back to making shushing noises and bouncing a screaming Roman. "Come on little man just be quiet for daddy."
At this Roman cried harder and with more tears. I finally had enough and put Sofia down, who had quieted and snatched Roman from Patrick. The little guy stopped crying big tears and just whined as he snuggled into my neck sniffling.
Patrick glared and then kicked the toy chest in pure frustration. Roman and I both jumped at the noise and Patrick stormed out of the nursery cursing. I put Roman down as he and Sofia cried into their naps.
After this I went in search of my husband. I found him in the studio fiddling angrily with knobs and randomly stretching out his left hand.
This worried me. I didn't need this man to have another heart attack on me.
"Does your arm hurt?" I asked sighing.
"And?"
"Do you feel needles? Or a stabbing pain? Maybe you need one of those pills the doctor gave you."
"I'm fine Cali." He stated without turning around.
I wasn't buying this so I walked up to him and grabbed his arm.
"I said I'm fucking fine! Leave it alone." Patrick snapped.
I stepped back as if he burned me and turned on my heels heading out the door. At the last second I turned back and began to lecture him. Fuck that. No one talks to me like that at all. Especially him. Not after what he's done.
"You know what. I get that you're mad but that gives you no right to be a prick. I don't even know what it is you're mad at Patrick its no big surprise Roman acted the way he did. You've seen him a total of 3 weeks since he was born and a week of that it was when you were hospitalized. After they get out you pack up and go and don't even bother on coming back for a month, you called for 5 minutes twice and that's supposed to make it alright? Your kids don't know you because they don't see you and that's no ones fault but yours-"
"Calista I'm working!" Patrick cut me off as he began to pace and pull at his hair.
"Right. Work. Just like Joe worked but still flew home on the weekend's to torment Gin. Even though he hates her and Pete still finds time to go see Ashlee. Work. Got it."
"Its not the same. Calista" Patrick sighed.
I wasn't buying this conclusion either.
Sign up to rate and review this story