Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Say It Like You Mean It…

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

Billybear..heehee... ;)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 722 words

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty Two: Say It Like You Mean It…
I Feel So Alive For The Very First Time, I Can’t Deny You…
~P.O.D.

I frowned as I checked my messages and my missed calls…nothing.

“What’s wrong babe?”Jessica sung, waltsing into the living room and plopping her ass uncerimoniously on my lap.

“Nothing…just, I haven’t really talked to my baby in a couple days and I’m getting a little worried.”

I didn’t notice it at first, but there was a secret in Jessica’s eyes that she couldn’t tell me.

I cocked an eyebrow.

“What are you thinking?”I said.

“Nothing…”She said, sighing.

“Is there something you aren’t telling me ho?”I said.

“No…”She said.

I dropped it.

“Okay…”I said.

“So…wanna do something today?”She said.

“Yeah…find my boyfriend.”

“Other than that.”

“I dunno.”I sighed.

“C’mon, we can find something to do…OOH! Let’s go to the Clandestine Salon and take Ashlee and Leia with us.” Leia is Pete and Ashlee’s baby daughter.

I sighed. “Okay…I guess.”

She smiled and got up.

I sighed, pocketed my cell phone, grabbed my keys and we left.

We picked up Ashlee and Leia and then drove to the Salon.

“Hey girls…Kelsi, what are you doing here?”Pete said.

Ashlee and Jessica gave him the same look.

“Um…I thought we’d come by and hang out or something…is that okay?”I said.

Pete looked lost. Figures.

“Uh…huh? Oh…yeah, it’s cool.”He said.

As Jessica and Ashlee went to talk to the stylists and I stayed behind to talk to Pete.

“Hey, Petey, have you seen Bill?”I said.

“Um…no.”He said.

“Well…have you talked to him?”I said, getting slightly annoyed.

“Nope.”He said quickly.

I glared and crossed my arms, tapping my foot against the newly waxed floor.

“Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the Third…are you lying to me?”I said. I can ALWAYS get the truth out of him by my death glares.

I saw him gulp.

I glared harder. I knew I had him.

“N-no…I’m not lying to you Kelsi Nicole Baker.”

I sighed.

Just then, Pete’s phone, which was in his hand, began to play William’s ringtone.

He looked at the phone, panicked.

“Ohho! No, lemme talk to him.”I said, grabbing for the phone.

“No!”He said, jumping.

“No good in that Petey.”I said, jumping higher and grabbed the phone, then I elbowed his ribs and he pouted.

“Hey baby.”I said.

“Kelsi! What are you doing on Pete’s phone?”He said, sounding panicky.

I smirked at Pete’s expression. It was a mixture between confusion and embarrassment.

“Well, I haven’t talked to you in at least a week and I just wrestled Pete…he got schooled by a GIRL!”I said, laughing.

William laughed.

“Yeah, I’m sorry…me and the guys have been really busy and I haven’t been able to call, I love you baby.”He said.

“But, William…you’ve talked to Pete and our other friends…and you don’t bother calling me. What’s the deal?”I said.

“Nothing, I just—“

“Are you keeping something from me William Beckett?”I said, glaring at thin air.

“N-no…baby, I will be back tomorrow. I promise. I have a…surprise for you.”He said.

I sighed. “Fine.”

I heard him breathe a sigh of relief.

“But be prepared for a harsh look from me.”I said.

He groaned.

I laughed.

“It’s just really good to talk to you.”I said softly.

“I know baby…I’m sorry if I made you upset…please forgive me?”He said. I could picture those beautiful eyes.

“Hmm…I guess so.”I said.

“I love you Kelsi.”He said.

“I love you too William.”I said.

“Okay, well…Can I talk to Pete?”William said.

“Give me my fucking phone!”Pete whispered.

“Yeah, sure. Pansy is freaking out here.”I said.

“Bye baby.”He said.

“Bye Billybear.”I said, shoving the phone at Pete and giving him a playful glare.

He gratefully took it and spoke into it quickly before hanging up.

I rolled my eyes and went to where my girls were.
Sign up to rate and review this story