Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Lights Will Guide You Home, And Ignite Your Bones…

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

FINALLY! THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOOORRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 981 words

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty Three: Lights Will Guide You Home, And Ignite Your Bones…
I Will Try To Fix You…
~Coldplay

I went to bed, alone.

He was supposed to be back by now.

Ugh.

I slipped into bed and pulled the covers up over me.

I was almost asleep when I felt the bed dip.

“Hey.”He said, putting his arms around me and kissing my shoulder.

“Hey.”I said, rolling over and putting my arms around him.

He kissed my forehead.

“I missed you.”I whispered, looking up at him.

“I missed you too honey.”He said.

I snuggled into his arms. He stroked my hair.

“I was so scared something had happened to you or something like that.”I whispered.

“Why would you think that?”He said.

“I don’t know.”I whispered, brokenly, feeling tears stream down my face onto his bare chest.

He must’ve felt it too because he pulled me back gently and looked into my eyes.

I sniffled as he gently wiped my tears away with his thumb.

“Don’t cry sugar.”He whispered.

“I’m sorry…I just—nevermind. You’re back…that’s all that matters.”I said.

“I was still in Illinois…I just had some things to take care of…they had to do with you.”

“Me? Like what?”

“Well…I wasn’t planning on doing this until we were around our friends, but since you asked so nicely…”He said, getting out of bed.

I looked at him confused as he walked over to his bags he dumped on the floor.

I sat up and looked at him as he came back over to me, with something behind his back.

“Stand right here.”He said.

I got out of bed and stood across from him, facing him.

He slipped whatever it was into his pocket and took my hands in his.

“Kelsi, baby, we’ve been together for a looooong time now,” I nodded. “And, I wanted to say that I love you, so, so very much, and I’d be lost without you baby. So…I wanted to know…”He said, pulling a box out of his pocket and getting down on one knee. Tears came to my eyes.

“Will you marry me?”

I gasped as he opened the box. The ring had a silver band, since I don’t like gold, and it has delicate intricate swirls on the band and the stone was a ruby, with intricate swirls and designs on the inside.

“Oh my God…William…yes, baby, yes.”I whispered.

He smiled so big I thought his face would crack.

He slid the delicate ring on my finger with the promise ring on it. “Wait.”I said.

I took the promise ring off and unlatched my clandestine necklace he gave me and I put the ring on the same chain. “There.”I said, smiling.

He smiled and kissed me passionately.

“I love you.”He whispered, as we pulled away.

“I love you, too.”I whispered.

“So, this was what you were up to?”I said, as we got into bed.

He nodded. “I made everyone keep it from you so I could surprise you.”

I giggled. “So that’s why Pete looked like a kid who broke his mom’s favorite China.”

He looked at me confused.

“Long story…let’s get to sleep hmm?”I said.

He agreed.

We kissed and then fell asleep, wrapped up in each other.

*Next Day*

It didn’t take long for everyone to find out about our engagement.

Jessica could tell it from the way I was smiling…the little freak. Haha.

Ashlee came by and brought me her wedding/bridal books, she brought Leia who played with Juno.

“Geez, we have so much to do.”William said, as he sat on the floor next to me.

“I know…”I said, leaning over and kissing him.

He eagerly kissed me back.

“Ooh, eager are we?”He said.

“Well, you know, future husband…there’ll be a lot more on our wedding night.”I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my lips to his again.

“Oh…future Mrs. Kelsi Beckett, I’m so ready for that.”He said against my lips.

“Good…now lets get back to work.”I said, letting go of him and burying myself in the wedding books.

He pouted.

I smiled and kissed him again, he smiled and flipped through some magazines.

Ashlee had a lot of stuff tabbed already, so I didn’t have to take so long…but she has horrible taste.

“Ugh!”I said, making a disgusted face at the pink and blue bridesmaids dresses she had picked out. “Thank BOB we didn’t wear those to her wedding.”

William nodded in agreement.

“I have another present for you.”He said, getting out his wallet.

“Baby, you don’t have to—“I stopped when I saw the platinum Visa Express card in his hand.

“This is for getting things you want for the wedding, and whatever else your heart desires.”He said.

“Thanks babe, but…”I started, but he shushed me again.

“Shh…Use it, but don’t abuse it.”He said. I laughed.

“Thanks baby. I love you.”I said, kissing him.

He kissed me back.

“Your welcome. I love you too.”He said, when we pulled away.

I smiled and slipped the card into my wallet thingy in my purse.

We flipped through the magazines a little more.

“Forget it! We’ll just go to Clandestine or something.”I said, totally giving up.

He nodded.

“One thing first.”He said.

“Yes?”I sighed, laying my head on his shoulder as he intertwined our fingers.

“Wedding date? I was thinking Valentines Day.”He said.

“Mmm, romantic…after our birthdays hmm? Sounds good to me.”I said.

He kissed the top of my head and just held me close.
Sign up to rate and review this story