Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Subject: Don't delete this plz

by LoveFAI 20 reviews

Basically an email conversation between Gerard and Frank, stretching across a span of 11 days. [[FRERARD]]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 3678 words - Complete

4Exciting
This was a totally crappy, random idea I had. And I know the writing’s pretty much shit, but I don’t think anyone talks eloquently over email. Um, enjoy?


Date: 6 Sep 2007 17:24:06 (EST)
From: Gerard W. < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Frankie, why the fuck did you hang up on me yesterday? I’ve been calling you non stop. Me and Mikey and Ray and Bob are really worried about you. Jamia too, she texted me saying you wouldn’t talk to her. Look, I know you’re really mad, and I know it has something to do with Lindsey, but can you like…tell me what the problem is? Cause maybe we can fix it. You’re my bff, you know that, right? You can tell me anything. So please, do.

Love you,
Gee

Date: 6 Sep 2007 17:30:08 (EST)
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >

I hung up cause I was mad. But you said you knew I was mad. So…there’s nothing to say. I told you on the phone, I’m just not feeling well lately. I don’t give a fuck about you or your wife. I’m happy for you, just not for myself. Tell everyone I’m fine and I’m not gonna kill myself. Until I feel bad enough.

Date: 7 Sep 2007 15:04:26 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Okay, well, I just wanna say, if it’s me that’s making you feel unwell, I’m really sorry. And I’m sorry I can’t write more, I’m super busy. It’s hard being a married man. Lol. But please, please, PLEASE don’t do anything stupid. I couldn’t live without you.

Love you,
Gee

Date: 7 Sep 2007 18:08:23 (EST)
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >

If it’s so hard being married, then why’d you have to get married? And it’s my decision what I think is stupid. I’ll do whatever the fuck I want. I don’t care if you can’t live without me. You wanna know what the problem is with you? You’re selfish. You only think about yourself. You don’t say it would affect anyone else in any way if I die, you only say it would cause a problem for you. That’s all you care about. Oh and your goddamned wife, you care about her a whole lot don’t you? You’re with her like 24/7. What happened to “you’re my bff”? People usually tend to speak with their best friends.

Don’t say you love me, I know you don’t.

Date: 7 Sep 2007 21:50:37 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Is that it? You think I don’t give you enough time? Fine, ok. Say anything you wanna say to me, and I’ll listen and comment at appropriate times. Maybe I do love Lindsey. Cause she’s my wife, okay? You can’t expect me to love you in the same way, can you? That doesn’t mean I don’t love you like my second brother. I’m not selfish, Frankie. If I was, I wouldn’t even bother writing back to your totally immature email. Honestly, sometimes I wonder if you’re really 26 years old, or if you’re just 6.

I’ll say it, LOVE YOU,
Gee

Date: 8 Sep 2007 19:45:44 (EST)
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >

Why can’t I expect you to love me in the same way? Maybe I wanted you to. But then again, if I did, you wouldn’t really care. You’d still have gotten married anyway. Cause Lyn-Z is way hotter than me, right?

And oh, I do have something to say to you. FUCK YOU.

You love me? I hate you. Go die in a hole. I’m not 6 or 26, I’m 8 you stupid fucker.

And one more thing, FUCK YOU again.

Date: 9 Sep 2007 1:24:11 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Frank…are saying you like… like me? Since when? Dude…what exactly can I do about it now? You’re wrong, if you’d told me before that you didn’t want me to get married this badly, I never would’ve gone through with it. I don’t really care who’s hotter than who, I still wouldn’t have done something that made you this upset. I don’t know what to say.

Date: 9 Sep 2007 12:04:56 (EST)
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >

Can you say you like me back the same way? Cause I’d feel a lot better. Unless you’re lying. Don’t say it if you don’t mean it. And since when? Funny story… Do you remember that day when Mikey was out and I came over to your house? You probably don’t…it was almost a decade ago and plus, you were really drunk or high, I dunno which. Pretty much what happened was that I went looking for Mikey in the basement except only you were there. And then you sorta attacked me and we kinda might have had sex…uh…yeah…I guess that was it…that’s when I started liking you…this is getting a little weird.

Date: 10 Sep 2007 10:33:45 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Are you serious? You’ve got to be kidding. I don’t remember that at all. Not even a smidgen of it. I’m so sorry. Why the fuck didn’t you tell me about this before? Hell yeah, this is getting weird. Maybe you shouldn’t have told me that, because I’m just…really freaked out right now. Don’t tell ANYONE about that incident. Ever. And why didn’t you tell me you were in love with me? You had eight fucking years! I was single for like…ever. And if you’re making any of this up, I’ll kill you.

Your friend,
Gee

Date: 10 Sep 2007 20:17:28 (EST)
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >

I’m not making anything up, do you think I’d do that? And why would you kill me if you can’t live without me? I finally worked up the courage to say I like you but you’re spazzing out, and you’re making me feel like a complete freak. Do you think this stuff is my fault? I’m really sorry that I had to fall in love with a bastard like you, but it’s wasn’t my choice. And then you completely contradict yourself and say I had eight fucking years to tell you. I think your reaction would’ve been the same anyway, so what’s the point? I knew you’d never think of me like a potential boyfriend. I’m too weird and ugly for you. And I knew you’d never date any guy in the first place. You’d be too embarrassed. At least when you didn’t know how I felt, I had a little hope. Now I’m just...idk Gerard, I don’t want to talk to you about this anymore. I don’t wanna talk to you at all. I’m tired. I love you…I don’t know why I keep saying that like it even matters.

Date: 12 Sep 2007 14:54:06 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Aw, Frankie…I’m sorry. You’re right I’m being a bastard. This is just a lot, coming at me really fast. I’m not some sorta homophobe, you know. I wouldn’t be embarrassed dating a guy. Especially not you…cause you’re not ugly or weird. I think you’re really hot. Seriously. And you’re really sweet, which is rare to find in people. I’m glad you love me. Why would you think I’d mind dating a guy I anyway? We’ve kissed in front of hundreds of fans. And a lotta times when I was drunk. I might’ve been a little dazed, but I still knew what I was doing, right?

Your friend,
Gee

Date: 13 Sep 2007 12:43:22 (EST)
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >

Well did you ever kiss me and really mean it? No. And that no is no enough! Look, it’s nice of you to try and make me feel better, but I’m just…really sad. It’s okay. I’ll probably get over it. But tell me, do you really love Lyn-Z or Lindsey or whatever she goes by right now?

Also, how come at first, you signed “love you” and now you sign “your friend”?

Date: 13 Sep 2007 15:31:21 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

You don’t know that. Don’t be sad…please. I wish I could do something to make this all better. Don’t suggest divorce. I couldn’t…I do love Lindsey. But…I don’t think she really loves me as much as I love her. She’s like…always talking about Jimmy. I don’t know if it’s just because he’s in her band. I’m sure I talk about you and the guys a lot too. I dunno…I don’t feel jealous though. Maybe it’s because I trust her.

I dunno. How come you don’t sign at all?

Your friend,
Gee


Date: 14 Sep 2007 16:22:13 (EST)
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >

Or maybe it’s because you don’t love her as much as you think you do… Can I just ask you somethin? To make myself feel better/worse? If you weren’t married, would you like…go out with me? If I asked you? Be honest and brutal.

Yours truly and unfortunately,
Frankie (I signed)


Date: 14 Sep 2007 22:09:33 (EST)
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Do you think so? I mean, how do you really know for sure if you love someone?

I’d go out with you. Totally. Like I said, I think you’re really awesome. That’s as brutal as I can get, sorry babe.

Why is it unfortunate that you’re mine?

Your friend,
Gee

Date: 15 Sep 2007 1:49:20 (EST)
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >

You just have a feeling. When you so much as see them you’ve reached your all-time high. You would sell your most priced possession if they asked you to. You torture yourself whenever you get the idea that you’ve upset them. Your heart shatters whenever you’re not with them and you’re just a total fucking wreck. Like I am right now.

Why am I Babe? Like the pig?

Well, I’m yours but you’re not mine. So it’s unfortunate, isn’t it? But if you don’t like it…

ily (better?),
Frankie

Date: 16 Sep 2007 9:58:57 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Uh…then do you wanna hang out sometime? I haven’t seen you since the tour ended. I miss you.

wtf, Frank? Wow. I’m not gonna call you babe then. I’ll call you sugar.

I am yours, sugar. ; P

Yeah ily is much better and less unfortunate.

Your friend,
Gee

Date: 17 Sep 2007 22:16:31 (EST)
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >

I miss you more, but aren’t you busy with your wife? With fucking and what not? I’ll be just fine alone in my apartment which smells like socks, thanks. Please don’t call me babe or sugar or anything like that. Please. Because it’s really hard when you love someone and they don’t love you back. Don’t make it worse by calling me those names, as if you actually feel the same way back. Isn’t that really why you stopped signing “love you”? So you don’t give me the wrong idea? It’s the same concept. But then again, you don’t have to worry. It’s clear in my head what you think of me as.

ily,
Eff

Date: 17 Sep 2007 22:19:48 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

We haven’t made love in like three weeks. She’s been hanging with Jimmy a lot. Hooray for you. Are you fucking happy? Why are you alone, doesn’t Jamia come over every day? And btw, you never really asked me if I love you like you love me. You assumed.

From,
Gee

Date: 17 Sep 2007 22:23:25 (EST)
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >

Oooh, made love… fancy. But what kind of a person do you think I am? I don’t get happy when you feel sad. Actually, I just never get happy. I told Jamia we should see other people for while. I can’t make myself look at her face right now, without feeling bad. You’ve just got me, Gee.

What the hell? Fine, do you love me like I love you? There, I asked. Do you break down in tears just because you haven’t seen me in a while? Do you wanna rip your hair out because it’s just that frustrating? What is the damn point of me asking this, huh? I can’t hate you even though I should. God, I wish this could all just stop. Everything should just stop.

First it was “love you” then it was “your friend” and now it’s fucking “from.” Am I not even your friend anymore?

Sincerely,
Frank Anthony Iero

Date: 17 Sep 2007 22:25:38 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Frankie, are you okay? Are you seriously okay? Tell me if you’re not. Everyone’s worried about you. No one has even seen you since the tour ended, besides Jamia. And now, you don’t even see her. Do you want me to come over? I can, right now, just say the word. Lindsey will understand. If she doesn’t, then I don’t care. Let me know. I love you, I swear to God I do and you’re my best friend ever. I’m sorry for everything.

Date: 17 Sep 2007 22:27:06 (EST)
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >

You wrote it perfectly Gerard – I’m not o-fucking-kay. Look, if you come over right now, nothing’s gonna change. What do you think you could possibly do to make me feel better? There’s no solution to this problem. Unless...the ‘unless’ is too impossible. So nevermind.

Date: 17 Sep 2007 22:30:59 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

I could give you a hug. I could make you hot chocolate. I could buy you coffee. I could give you a kiss. What do you want me to do? I’d do anything, if it would make you feel better. Anything, as long as it’s in my control.

Date: 17 Sep 2007 22:34:20 (EST)
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >

You don’t have any control, Gee. I’d be really happy if I could go back in time and change things so that I never fell in love with you. Not in your control. I’d be happy if you never married Lindsey, cause that way, I’d have a chance. Not in your control. I’d be happy if you just told me you loved me back, and meant it with all your heart. If you could just say it, I don’t care if you stay married to Lindsey. You can live your life and I’ll live mine, but at least I’d feel a little less hopeless…that’s not really in your control either. You don’t choose who you love, I know that. I’ve been suffering through this for a long time now, I can handle it as long as you don’t keep talking about it.

Date: 17 Sep 2007 22:40:18 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Oh my god! You’re fucking getting on my last nerve, Iero. I’m trying really hard for you, okay? I love you. I’ve said that in almost every email I’ve sent. Over and over. And I meant it every fucking time. But now, I’m starting to not mean it, you’re pissing me off. Stop being all “oh my life is so horrible.” There are unlucky people in the world other than you. In fact, you have it pretty damn good. Grow up and quit complaining.

Date: 17 Sep 2007 22:47:46 (EST)
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >

Okay…I’m not going to say anything. Everything I have to say is childish and beneath Your Highness.

Date: 17 Sep 2007 22:52:04
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Go fuck yourself.

Date: 17 Sep 2007 22:54:30 (EST)
From: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >

Already have.

Date: 17 Sep 2007 22:57:16 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Then go die. Rot in hell.

Date: 17 Sep 2007 23:00:02 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Frankie? I didn’t mean that. Don’t you dare die. I love you. I’ve been saying those three words a lot, but I don’t think you know what I mean. Maybe that’s why you’re getting so worked up. I love you just like you love me. I’m being honest now. I love Lindsey too, I do. I didn’t marry her for just the sex, or just cause she’s hot or anything. But she isn’t you. I love you from the inside out. There isn’t even a tiny part of you that I don’t love. God, I can’t believe I didn’t just say this the instant you told me you were in love with me. I should have. But honestly, I was just a tiny bit scared. I dunno…maybe I’m a secret homophobe or something. I don’t want to be. I know there’s nothing wrong with me loving you. Maybe I was just oblivious to the fact that I loved you for a really long time. Because you were just always there when I wanted you. It really sounds like I was using you, doesn’t it? Haha, you’re like, the used. Lol. Okay, sorry. I haven’t seen you in forever and I miss you and I guess now I know how amazing you are. I mean, I always did, but now it’s clearer and…oh I don’t fucking know! I just screwed up majorly. Hugest mistake of my life, not telling you this sooner. Can you forgive me, babe? Sugar?

Yours truly and very fortunately,
Gerard

Date: 17 Sep 2007 23:05:43(EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Please don’t do this to me. Please reply. You’re scaring the shit out of me.

Date: 17 Sep 2007 23:11:56 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Frank, if you’re there, please, please, please forgive me. At least pick up the phone, I called you like 6 times already. I love you. Email me back asap.

Date: 17 Sep 2007 23:29:38 (EST)
From: Gerard W < geeway77@yahoo.com >
Subject: Re: don’t delete this plz
To: Frank Iero < number1misfit@aol.com >

Frankie, I’m begging…








That’s it. It sorta sucked a little…It’s up to your imaginations what happened to Frankie. Love it? Hate it? Rate it, review it. Do whatever the fuck you feel like.

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the people mentioned in these emails.
These email addresses are not the actual email addresses of Frank Iero and Gerard Way.
I do not own rights to these email addresses.
This email conversation never happened, between any two people.
I do not have anything against Jamia or Lyn-Z.
Frerard does not exist, as far as I know.
Copying this story (if anyone would even want to) is plagiarism and is punishable by Faye’s law.
Sign up to rate and review this story