Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > She Had The World.

One.

by ashleydangerr 0 reviews

"I currently have two problems. The first one is my best friend is going on tour. Again. The second? I can't go with him this time. I had gone every other time, so I personally didn't see the probl...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 334 words

0Unrated
I currently have two problems. The first one is my best friend is going on tour. Again. The second? I can't go with him this time. I had gone every other time, so I personally didn't see the problem with my going again. But, apparently he'd rather have his girlfriend go with him, Keltie. I'm bitter as hell, and the only one who can tell I am is Brendon. Ryan doesn't pay attention to me when she's around. But, Brendon does, so I guess it's all okay. In a way.

“You okay, Em?” Brendon looked my way, concern etched on his features.

“Uh, yeah. I guess.” I told him, scrunching up my nose.

“I know you're lying to me. You've always been a terrible liar.”

I glared at him and sighed. “I hate how whenever Keltie's around, I all of a sudden don't exist anymore. Have you not noticed that, Bren?”

“A little,” he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and sunk into the couch more, trying to close my eyes for a much needed nap. But, of course that wasn't going to happen because who should show up but Ryan, Jon, and Spencer.

“Hey Em!” Jon shouted, sitting on my lap.

I chuckled at Jon’s behavior and smiled. “Hey Jonny boy. How have been in the last ten mintues since I’ve seen your beautiful face?”

“I’m quite amazing, if I do say so myself.” He told me, a grin on his face.

“That’s swell, Jon. Spencer, how have you been in the last ten mintues you’ve been gone?” I leaned forward to look at Spence, smiling.

“Eh, I miss Haley.” He pouted.

“Aw, poor Spence.” I laughed. “How about you RyRo?”

He smiled. “Pretty good. I can’t wait to leave for tour.”

Well that just ruined my mood. I sunk back in the couch cushions, Jon still in my lap. I leaned my head against his back and sighed. What am I going to do without my boys?
Sign up to rate and review this story