Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Trashed and Scattered [a Gerard Way one shot]

by ThunderUnderground 0 reviews

Gerard Way is thinking back to the greatest mistake of his life- losing his girlfriend Adele.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 573 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's point of view

The saying 'Don't give up what you already have, you'll regret it' has never been so true in my life.
Dating Adele was the best decision I ever made. But then I made a mistake.
A stupid, stupid mistake.
I looked at the ocean; I was sitting against a tree, holding a pack of cigarettes in my hand.
I don't want to forget her voice, so I run what had happened over and over in my head.
I don't want to forget the way she smiled.
The way she laughed.
The way she looked at me when I said something that could be considered 'perverted' by accident.

"Geraaard." Adele sang happily as if she had some fantastic news as she entered the room.
"Whaat?" I sang back, her singing voice was soo amazing compared to mine.
"I'm bored." She said unexpectedly.
"Oh." I said and then I smirked, "What me to change that for you then?"
"mmm, no."
"Then why'd you tell me?!"
"Ionno. Cause I'm cool like that."
"right."
"You don't think I'm cool?!" She said, pretending to be the most hurt person ever.
"Maybe." I replied.
"AHHH! You're mean!" She said and attacked me.
"I'm mean? You're the one that just attacked me."
She giggled, "Shuddup."
I giggled, imitating her purposely.
She hit me playfully.
I started playing with her hair, "Wanna go... out somewhere?"
"Like where?" She asked; we were cuddling now on the couch.
My stomach started to grumble, "To get a bite to eat?"
"But I'm not hungry." She whined.
"Okay," I said, "Then we won't go out."
"We can if you want."
"Nah, its fine." I said and then my phone rang and I picked it up, "Speak to me."
"Uh huh... really?.... damn... okay, okay... I heard you the first time Mikey!.... Okay.... talk to you later bro.... bye."
He hung up.
"What's happening?" She asked.
"Nothing, I just need to go out for a smoke..." I said and I got up.
"But you already smoked a pack today!" She said, standing up.
"More like a pack and a half..." I muttered.
"I heard that."
Damn, I need to learn to start thinking inside my head
She sighed, "Gerard. We need to talk."
We sat back down on the couch.
"Okay, what's up?" I asked.
"I don't-want to be with a guy-that..." She started, "-that has a drug and alcohol problem."
"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked, total heartbroken.
"Not necessarily. Not yet at least. Pick one, Gerard. Which do you want still in your life? Alcohol and drugs... or me."
Shit. She's my fucking life... but I can't handle life without drugs and booze.
"I'm sorry, Adele." I said, and I walked out of her house.


I looked at the pack of cigarettes.
These stupid things cost me my girl!
She was my last chance for total and complete happiness.
I got up and went to the edge of the cliff.
I looked at the pack one more time and I threw it into the Ocean.
Good riddance.

I know that Adele would never take me back after what I decided, so now I'm going to stop drugs and alcohol for good so if I ever find another perfect girl come along, I won't blow it this time.
But I know that as perfect as my future girlfriends will seem, they can't beat Adele.
I'm such a fucking moron.
Sign up to rate and review this story