Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto >

Team Work

by Midnight_Raven 0 reviews

Team work is the key to power

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1411 words

0Unrated
A bust of wind and air makes it way toward Naruto and Sakura in the forest beside of of the air temple.

"RUN!" Sakura shouted, as she and Naruto running south of where they came from. The wind came closer and closer till Naruto had enough of it. They came so far, they were suffering to come here and over the huge hill is where the avatar is camping at tonight.

Naruto turn and were face with the wind.

"I can try to control it." Naruto breath out determined.

"No Naruto, Its to strong. Lets go." Sakura said, putting her hand on Naruto arm and tried to drag him with her, but Naruto didn't barge.

"We came so far and we going to stop here? I don't think so." Naruto said, shaking Sakura grasp off of him. He swing his arms in front of himself, trying to control the wind the best he could.

Sakura look at Naruto with shock in her jade green eyes, knowing that he is right. Naruto is not the person to give up easy. They both been searching for the avatar for days. Having hard trouble to find food and water, plus the scroll was not much helpful either.

They both fought fire benders and a girl name Azula, that every one knows that Sakura hated her with a passion. She was the one who had convince the entire fire nation that her and Naruto were dangerous and need to die at once and just a few hours later they were face to face with Admiral Zhao, while they tried to escape the town and from the them.

Sakura and Naruto play cat and mouse out of the town first, so the town people would not get hurt and they beat them down, before heading north.

"I can do it, I can do it." Naruto chant to him self, the wind was giving heaver and heavier by the second and gets harder to control.

"Naruto-kun, make it disappear! I'll help!" Sakura cried out, putting her hand on Naruto arm.

Earth

Air

Sakura chant in the low whisper and Naruto eyes widen. The wind was getting less and less aggressive. They were doing it. Kakashi-sensei was right, team work is the best weapon you can get.

The wind soon cools down and Sakura took in a deep breath and breath out.

"That was close." Naruto said.

"Mind as well cross over the hill and meet the avatar at last." Sakura said.

"Haruno, do not panic." Said a calm and smoothing voice above Sakura head. Sakura look up above her not expecting to see a beautiful maiden floating in the air. She had long wavy brown hair that reach down her back and stop just above her butt. Her eyes were deep calm blue. She wore a blue water tribe silk dress.

Her skin was pale white like a ghost. Sakura saw ice blue aqua encircle her. She was beautiful in anyway possible.

"I'm the princess of the seas, Princess Saya Hino. I came before you to give you advice and a special gift" The princess said with a kind smile on her face.

Sakura pause before speaking.

"Advice? What advice do you have for me? I'm not a water bender nor I came from the water part or tribe." Sakura said. The princess seems to since Sakura discomfort.

"You are in no real danger. You are in the dream phrase. The comet is close by now and you have to find the avatar soon and many real dangers may be in your way before you reach the avatar. Remember not all people are evil" Saya said.

Sakura look at princess, trying to get all this information in her head mentally.

The princess knew that she have a little time to talk to Sakura so she get right into the facts.

"In this journey, you might have to follow your heart. Do the right thing and in the future I predicted that you might fall in love with the unexpected."

"Why are you telling me this?" Sakura asks and the princess look at Sakura sadly.

"Because I have the gift of seeing into everyone's past and to their heart. I saw all of your pain and your pure heart. Now the time for me has come to me to go, but before I go I leave you a small gift that could either help or not help you on your quest. We will meet again in due time I hope." Saya said, her body begin to fade away in the air.

Sakura remember the vision more clearly now. This means they need to be more careful now. The gift that the princess gave her will not be enough. She could ruin her own mind if she search really deep in a person heart and past.

"Come on Sakura-chan." Naruto said with a grin, that they had find them at last. He grab Sakura arm and drag her over the hill.

They both stop and stand on top of the hill amaze what they say. Their air temples every where, but this one is old.

Seeing, the avatar at last Sakura and Naruto made their way to them.

Hearing coming foot steps, everyone stop packing stuff on the bason and turn toward them tense.

"Don't worry, we wouldn't attack. My name is Sakura and this is my friend Naruto. Are you the avatar?" Sakura said and ask the question to a 12 year old boy with blue arrows on his arms and his fore head.

"That's me, what do you want?" He said, not sure to trust the strangers that everyone now met.

"We are here to help you all to defeat the fire lord Ozai." Sakura said.

The boy with the water tribe clothes look at them distrusting along with a girl in almost the same clothes, guessing that they were brother and sister.

"We were like to join your group." Sakura said.

The water tribe girl bit her lip before speaking.

"Sorry, but we don't need any help." She said. The avatar turn to her disbelieving at her sudden change of mood.

"We need all the help we can get Katara." The avatar said.

Then her brother spoke up.

"Then how do we now they are not from the fire nation and send to us to kill us, before we even reach the fire nation our selves and take him down!" Her brother said to the avatar, taking the girl Katara side.

The other girl, that had the blank eyes and guessing she was blind just stood their silent.

"Trust us, we both not fire benders, and we don't wish to hurt you in any way." Sakura reason. The avatar look at the blind girl.

"Well Toph."

"They didn't lie. I feel it." The bind girl, Toph said.

"Fine, she can join. I trust your judgment." The water tribe boy said, but it looks like he really didn't want Naruto and Sakura to join the group. Sakura and Naruto didn't blame them. They would do the same, when random strangers come up and asking to join.

The avatar look at the water tribe girl. She pause before speaking.

"Fine"

Naruto and Sakura admire that the avatar ask his friends before he tell them that they can join.

"You can join. My name is Aang, the bason is Appa, the over there is Momo, the water tribe boy is known as Sokka and the water tribe girl is Katara and that's Toph over there, she is blind but she can see through vibrations." Aang said in a such carefree voice.

Naruto and Sakura smile.

"Thanks." Sakura said grateful, but at the corner of her eye she saw Katara glaring at her and Naruto.

". . .I don't think its the best to travel today." Naruto said.

"Why?"

"I feel that something bad going to happen if we do." Naruto said.

"I feel it too." Aang said.

"Great, another night here." Sokka muttered to himself, while he unpack the sleeping bags.

Both Naruto and Sakura still wonder what about the huge gust of wind that they both fought, but they shake it off. Sakura knew the real reason why Naruto want to spend another night here.

It was easy to tell that they both were in pain and need a good night rest. They hold the pain in, so they don't want anyone to worry for them or they don't seem weak.
Sign up to rate and review this story