Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto >

Escape

by Midnight_Raven 0 reviews

Sakura, Naruto, Zuko and Suki find a way to escape

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1067 words

0Unrated
Water, earth, fire and air. Long ago the four nations live together in harmony. Than anything change when the fire nation attack. Only the avatar master of all four elements could save us, but when the world needed him the most he vanish. Hundred years later, my brother and I discover the new avatar named Aang. Through his Airbender skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he could save anyone, but I believe Aang can save the world.

"Zuko!" Naruto called, as he saw a boy run out of the room in a short distance from them.

Zuko looked at them, and waited till both Sakura and Naruto reach him and started to run again, down the second floor well hall, away from the other prison cells and toward the grand floor.

"Sokka, said to meet him down at the floor in ten minutes." Zuko said in a rush.

How would they escape?

Then the idea come to Sakura, they are taking the only way to get in here.

Sakura hope that they know that the fire benders can cut the rope on them, both ropes.

Finally at the grand floor, all the cell doors open and the prisoners flew out of their cells rooms and out side in the court yard.

Sakura, Zuko and Naruto waited for Sokka and Suki in the corner to come.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

"WHERE IN THE HELL IS HE!" Sakura half hisses and screamed at the small group of people.

Naruto hold his ears, while Zuko folded his arms, his eyes closed and he is sure is annoyed.

Eleven

12

thirteen

fourteen

Fifteen

Sixteen

Seventeen

Eighteen

Nineteen

Twenty

"Something is wrong, they both are late." Sakura said, finally calming herself down.

"I agree." Zuko said.

"What are we suppose to do now?" Naruto asked.

Twenty one

Twenty two

Twenty three

Twenty Four

Twenty Five

KABOOM!

The tower far away from Naruto, Zuko and Sakura had exploded with blue lightning.

Chunks of wall fall down the tower outer wall, and some soldiers rushed toward the area.

Twenty six

Twenty seven

Sokka and Suki was in trouble.

Sokka grabbed Suki arm, and running for the entrance out of the tower after they both opened up all the prisoner cells.

"GET DOWN!" Sokka yelled, pushing Suki to the ground, barely dodging a bolt of blue lightning from behind.

The lightning hit the wall instead and it had exploded.

Princess Azula had appeared at last.

Twenty eight

Twenty Nine

Sakura met Zuko glance and in a few minutes they both turn their heads away fast.

"I should go and find them." Sakura said.

"I c-"
"No, I can handle my self, Naruto-kun. I'll be back with them soon." Sakura said, as she rushes into the prison again.

Thirty

Thirty One

Suki, left Sokka side for a second, happy and yet angry to see Azula again.

She charges toward Azula.

"SUKI!" Sokka called.

Thirty two

Azula sends out another lightning .

Suki dodges it and aim for her head.

Azula grabs an hold of her foot, Sokka gotten off the ground and charge toward Azula bravely.

Before everyone could react again, a blur of pink grabbed hold of both Suki and Sokka at the same time and disappeared in a puff of gray smoke.

Thirty three

Suki tried to snatch away her hold from the stranger but couldn't.

They all appeared behind of Zuko and Naruto.

"SAKURA-CHAN, YOUR ALL RIGHT!" Naruto shouted, hugging Sakura.

Sakura let go of Suki and Sokka and saw Zuko stared at her surprise, wondering how she gotten there.

Sakura pushed Naruto off and with a panic she face the group.

"We got to go now, your bitch of a sister is here." Sakura told Zuko.

Sokka and Suki both thanked Sakura for her help.

"Okay we need a riot of any kind to distract the soldiers, the explosion had distracted a few bit for now." Sokka said.

"Leave that to me." Sakura said evilly, walking up to some guy.

Thirty Four

Thirty Five

Thirty Six

Sakura punched the guy in the back of his back, while Zuko, Suki, Sokka and Naruto watch amazement.

"Hey! You going to pay of that!" The prisoner shouted at Sakura.

"Oh yeah, you can't lay one finger on me." Sakura said.

In a second the guy flew against some other guys and then the guy he had flew against jumped back and look at the guy.

"Hey watch where you going punk!"

"What are you calling a punk, freak!"

"Freak!? I show you a freak, bastard!"

"FIGHT!"

All the soldiers rush over trying to stop the fight and than it become a riot soon afterwards.

Thirty Seven

Thirty Eight

Thirty Nine

Sokka grabbed Suki's hand and run over to the ropes that carried some kind of cart.

Naruto grabbed Sakura's, and Zuko is firing at some fire benders who had notice the escape and the plan.

The cart was no where in sight.

"We failed." Sokka said again.

"No, this might be risky, but grab an hold of those two ropes and climb across!" Sakura cried.

The firebenders rush towards the rope and begin to start to cut, when Sokka started to climb across with Suki.

"They cutting the rope!" Naruto cried.

Zuko went after Sokka, and then look back when he heard a clinging sound.

"Mai." Zuko whispered, when he saw his beloved ex girl friend knock some firebenders away from cutting the rope.

She just saved them.

"GO!" Sakura shouted angry at Zuko to move forward.

Forty

Forty one

Forty two

Forty three

Everyone across the rope and at the end, Mai cut it at the other side, making sure that no one could get to us.

They all look back and saw Azula along with Ty Lee.

"We need to go now." Sakura said sadly, as they started to walk away.

"HEY EVERYONE DID YOU KNOW IT TOOK US FOURTY THREE MINUTES TO ESCAPE!" Naruto shouted laughing, trying to light the mood up.

"Yeah new record." Zuko mutters sarcastic to him self.

"So how are we going to tell everyone that Suki is now with us?" Sakura asked.

"Plus the fire nation clothes that we are wearing?" Suki add in with a laugh.

"Katara will have a cow." Sokka thought.

They had escape the inescapably prison on earth and they didn't notice till its later.
Sign up to rate and review this story