Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

What Needs To Come Second

by Xazen 0 reviews

It doesn't matter how I feel, she needs to come second. And getting revenge needs to come first.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sasuke - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 337 words - Complete

0Unrated


%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"SASUKE-KUN!!!"

She's calling me, I should nod or smile or-

"Sasuke..."

-I should ignore her. Even with my back to her, I could still feel her disappointment and hear her heart continue to crack. Why? Why am I breaking her heart? It's quite clear I return her feelings, yet. Maybe I should just- I thought as I was about to turn around and askto eat ramen with her.

"SAKURA-CHAN!"

I froze as soon as I heard that dobe's loud and hyper voice call out to her. I then crossed out that last thought and continued walking like a cold hearted person surviving on revenge. Revenge. Revenge on Itachi comes first. I reminded myself as I let myself in the house. After I kill him. I started to change into a plain black t-shirt and dark grey pants and plopped myself on my bed. After I kill him, then Sakura comes next. I closed my eyes and started dozing off. Yup, she needs to come second. And that's what I had to continue thinking, even when Naruto saved her from Gaara, when Naruto and I had our little battle on the roof top, and even when I decided to leave.

"SASUKE-KUN!!"

I frozed for a second as she paused and tears welled up her grass green eyes, her hands clutched together, and her bottom lip trembling.
"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!"
I shut my eyes and took a small unnoticeable deep breath as I quickly got behind her and knocked her out. Her eyes widen and her tears quickly slid down her cheeks as her mouth moved to form words as she fell.

"I love you."

My heart cracked. My face continued have a stony mask on as I laid her down on the bench and continued my way. My way out of Konoha. I need power, power to defeat Itachi and get my revenge. This is what comes first. This is what NEEDS to come first. And unfortunatly, she has to come second. That is how it should be.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Sign up to rate and review this story