Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Welcome to my Life

Chapter 28

by RyanRossLuver

...fillerish...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2008-08-09 - Updated: 2008-08-09 - 1950 words

?Blocked
ficfriction: most guys do, and remember it is Pete Wentz we're on about ;) Hope you like, no wait, LOVE this chapter... seeing as you're in it
ThrTrohmanator121: Damn that luck, but I'm sure we can work something out! And so happy you liked the last chapter... seemed kinda fillerish for me
doyleangel: I know, I'm really slow getting there. But I promise all will be resolved soon
PanicFOBAcademy26: Glad to have you back dear. And there were going to be innuendoes... but I honestly could think of any at the time... we can have him go nutz at the wedding :) Oh, and your son needs a name
fob2adelaide: Yeah, not too long now, and Hemmy may be the ring-bearer... haven't thought of that lol. But Rigby will have a big part in it too :)




Now sorry, but another really filler-ish chapter... I'll get to the main event soon I hope.
A bit of a warning - this chapter has some pretty heavy femslash in, so if you don't like that kind fo thing, I suggest you don't read past the third paragraph.

Chapter 28:

It's eight days until the main event. I just had my dress finally fitted, and sorted out RSVP's. Everyone, including Gabe, had said they'd like to come... all except Kit, the one person in the world who understands me completely and knowing exactly what to say - Pete was slowly getting there. To say I wasn't slightly let down would be an understatement... she was the one whom I had known the longest - longer than Frank, even longer than Vicky, whom I only learned of when Mom passed on.

I turned the key in the lock, letting the apartment door swing open. That's funny, I thought Pete was staying in today. I headed back to the bedroom, wanting to change from my leggins and singlet - hot flushes, its actually freezing out - into a pair of sweats and one of Pete's hoodies. However, I never imagined to be met with the scene I was - Pete could have left a note or something.

William sitting on the bed, back against the headrests, hands on Pete's hips as he ground his hips into William's, impaling himself on the younger male's cock, moaning out his name as William's head rolled back slightly from the pleasure, eyes slipping shut. I couldn't stop looking, it was so hot. Watching William and Pete moving together as one - Pete was now on his back, against the mattress as William slowly thrust into him, stroking his cock in time with his thrusts - it all made my eyes glaze with lust. Pete opened his eyes as he came over his and William's stomachs, gazing into mine, a smile appearing on his face before he grabbed William's face and crushed their mouths together. I backed out the room, wanting to give them peace, seeing as Pete generally lasted for at least two hours in bed, and headed over to Holly's place, needing some female company. Maybe she would have some sweats I could steal.

As I knocked on the door, Chizzy opened up, smile as wide as his face appearing, ushering me inside quickly. I wondered what all this was about - maybe Holly was finally having their baby. But instead as I entered thier lounge, I let out the biggest squeal imaginable from a 21 week pregnant girl, rushing over to the woman on the couch, next to Holly, who was also smiling greatly. As I pulled her into a hug, tears escaping from the corners of my eyes, she gently kissed my neck, stroking my back in comfort.

"I've missed you so much," I whispered, allowing more tears to drop. She pulled away from the embrace, drying my tears with her thumbs, kissing the tracks they made.

"Hey, Chiz and I need to get some last minute things in case the little one arrives early, so we'll leave you to look after the apartment. See you later girls," Holly announced, picking up some keys, walking out the front door with Chizzy.

I took a long look at the woman in front of me, taking in her longer black hair, the extra piercings in her ears, and the new little bar in her eyebrow. I traced her cheeks with my fingers, making sure it was the girl I had given my heart to in New Jersey. As my fingers brushed her lip ring, a smile appeared on both our faces, before I gently lowered my lips to hers, pulling the piece of metal into my mouth with her lip and sucking gently. I broke the kiss, snuggling into her arms again, sighing softly.

"I forgot what it felt like being with you Kit. Seven months is too long."

"That it is Alexiz," she whispered, pulling my face up and letting her lips seek mine out, resting them gently on mine, before slipping her tongue out and running it against the crease of my lips. I sighed again, opening up for her, resting my hands on the back of her neck as hers flew to my waist. Our tongues explored mouths, taking things slowly, before an image of Pete flashed into my mind, making me pull back slightly.

"What's wrong angel?" Kit asked, rubbing circles on my hips.

"I can't do this," I whispered out, the pain of the thought making tears spill from my eyes, and Kit's features soften. "I'm marrying Pete next week, and I don't want to jeapordize anything."

Kit stood, taking my hand in hers and leading me to the guest bedroom - my room technically, since I spent so much time over here once upon a time. "Don't worry about it honey, what he doesn't know can't hurt him. I just want to feel you again, feel your new body."

"Okay," I meekly whispered, smiling as Kit closed the door, leading me to the bed, pushing me lightly so I was lying down. I rolled onto my side, seeing as it was the most comfortable since my stomach grew; Kit lying beside me, kissing me lightly as her hands rubbed lightly over my fat stomach.

"You are not fat," Kit whispered as if reading my thoughts. "You are beautiful, and so will the twins be when they come. You'll make an amazing Mom."

"And you'll make an amazing Aunt," I smiled, pulling snuggling into her body.

"I quit my job the other day. I couldn't stop thinking about you, Pete, the children and how I was going to fit myself into all your lives. And it hit me; I would become your babysitter/comforter/female company for when you go on tour next year."

"You are too good to me... I love you," I whispered, stroking the bare skin at the nape of Kit's neck as she slipped her hands under the hem of my singlet, rubbing slow circles onto my growing stomach. Her lips sought out mine once more, our fingers moving nimbly over each others bodies; my hands tangling in her soft hair; hers pulling the hem of my singlet up, dipping her head and kissing every expanse of skin as she went. I arched my body into her touch, lightly moaning her name as it was flung to the other side of the giant mattress, before she started nibbling on my collarbone, a spot that only she has managed to find.

I ran my hands down her back before shedding her of her Panic tee, ghosting my fingers over every vertebrae as the slowly climbed to her bra, as Kit attatched herself to the other side of my neck. As my quick fingers unclasped her bra, adding to our growing pile of clothes, she kissed down my chest, suckling slightly between my breasts, hands falling from my lips and unfastening my bra. As Kit began to kiss over to my left breast, I stopped her by rolling us over, so I was on top, sliding down her tan, perfect body, kissing a trail from jaw to hip as I went, my hands sliding under the cottony material of her mini shorts, massaging the smooth skin I was met with after bypassing her panties, eliciting a moan from her clamped lips. As I suckled the expanse of flesh directly below her navel, I pulled my hands round to the front of her body, popping open the shorts and unzipping the fly, before sliding them down her legs, kissing her thighs.

I hovered over Kit, our bare chests faintly touching as I lightly brushed my lips with hers, before the kiss was deepened with her hand on the back of my neck. I obliged, slipping my tongue into her mouth as I started stroking her clit through her thin panties. As our kisses sped up, so did the movement of my hand, until I felt her go rigid under me, letting out a cry of "Alexiz" as her orgasm washed over. I rolled off to the side, careful of how I maneuvered myself, Kit rolled over with me, running her hands over my torso, ghosting over my clearly defined ribs and spine, massaging my stomach lightly as she sought out my nipple with her mouth, as if she were a heat seeking missle ready to take down the enemy.

I groaned as I felt ger warm mouth encircle my hardened nub, slipping my eyes shut and pressing my head back into the pillow.

"Oh god Kit, do you know what you do to me?" I whimpered as she continued her assault on my nipple, her right hand working on the other as her left slipped down my torso and began to slide down my leggins.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry" Holly said after throwing the door open. I hurried to pull a loose blanket over my chest as Kit scrambled for her bra and shirt, throwing them loosly on just as Chizzy entered the room.

"What's going on in here?" He asked, looking at the three blushing faces.

"I heard something weird coming from this room, and when I pushed the door open..."

"She saw me and Alexiz getting "reaquainted"," Kit finished, handing me my clothes and holding the blanket up for me to change behind.

"Girls, it's not like I'm offended or weirded out by your actions, its in fact the complete opposite - I've known about Alexiz since Julliard - but I would like it if yo-" Holly never finished her sentence as she clutched her stomach, a look of pain contorting her face.

"Holly, honey, what's up?" Chizzy asked, taking her free hand.

"The little one is coming," she smiled, before letting out a squeak of pain as a contraction hit her.

"Chiz, you get her to the car, I'll grab her bag and call people while Kit drives me to the hospital behind you." I jumped from the bed as Chizzy carefully led Holly out, running around the house, collecting all things needed; rushing to Kit's car where I proceeded to call up all Holly and Chizzy's close friends and tell them of the news.

*************

Seven hours, a million curses and a million more smiles, Baby Boy Chislett was born. The happy couple were far from deciding a name, too busy cooing over their bundle of joy, introducing him to TAI, Pete and I. Within the next three days, he had met the full Fueled by Ramen family, including a few execs, and even some Decaydance and Clandestine workers.

The wedding day soon approached, with Holly, Chizzy and baby boy attending the ceremony, and this girl speaking stressing over every fine detail as she made her way to the church.
Sign up to rate and review this story