Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Modern Story Of Inuyasha

The Angel

by Gking 0 reviews

Inuyasha meets "The Angel" who has helped him in his struggles.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2008-08-10 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 460 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2: The Angel

When I was about 6 years old, I started the one thing that I have always dreaded and I always will dread… school. It was there that the name calling and the pushing and shoving would turn into beatings. Each day before school and after school I was picked on and beat up. I would often come home bloody and/or bruised from what they would do. Eventually I just learned to deal with it until someone came into my life that would be there for me for the rest of my life.

One day after school I was walking home as these boys came to pick on me like they always do. They had started pushing me around saying that I didn’t belong here and that I was wasting my time in this world. One of the kids came after me and socked me right in the face. My nose started to bleed. I could really feel the stinging not just in my nose, but inside my mouth too. Another kid was running straight towards me. I closed my eyes waiting for him to punch me. I waited a few seconds… and there was nothing. Then I all of a sudden here this voice from nowhere. “You better leave him alone. He never did anything to you guys so just leave him alone.” I looked up to see a girl from my school looking at me. She asked, “Are you okay?” I quickly got up. “Yeah. I’m just fine.” She had noticed that I was bleeding and she gave me a cloth to wipe it off. “Did those boys hurt you at all?” she had asked me. “No, it’s okay. I’ve gotten used to it.” I couldn’t believe it. Someone actually was talking to me. I asked myself, “Was I dreaming?”. she quickly held out her hand. “My name is Kagome.” I shook her hand. “My name is Inuyasha.” I had asked her if she wanted to walk home with me, and she agreed.

As time went on, Kagome and I became inseparable. Every day we would walk each other to and from school. We would always hang out at each other’s houses. My mother would always look so happy whenever she would see us together. It was like she was happy that I finally had my own friend to be there for me. I had overheard her one day saying that she never thought that anyone would’ve ever wanted to be my friend until she had met Kagome. Yet, despite the joy she had given me, this would not prepare me for the most painful memory of my life, and yet meet more very important people in my life…
Sign up to rate and review this story