Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 22 Acacia Avenue

Surprises

by XxlovefrankieroxX 3 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-10 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 1297 words - Complete

1Funny
When I woke the first thing I noticed was the sweet warmth I could feel. I slowly opened my eyes and waited for my vision to come into focus, when it did I smiled at the site of Frank snuggled into me, his face nuzzled into my neck and his lips parted as he breathed. His hair was ruffled and fluffy and I stifled a giggle at the site. His hands were wrapped possesively round my waist and my own arms were wrapped round his back, I played with his hair as I looked at him. He gave a small yawn and his eyelids flickered open.
"Morning Frankie." I smiled. He smiled sleepily back and rubbed his eyes with one hand.
"Hey. How long have you been watching me?" He asked. I brushed some of his hair out of his face.
"Not long. You look so adorable when you sleep." I smirked, kissing him tenderly on the lips. He smiled into the kiss and cupped my face for a second before we pulled apart and he rolled out of the bed, his back to me as he stretched and yawned. I propped myself up on one elbow and gazed at his naked body, watching the muscles flex as he stretched his arms above his head, admiring how he went in at the hips.
"Your staring again, arent you?" He asked, once he was done stretching and turning round. He smirked at my grin and I stared at the cute dip of his belly for a second before looking up at his face and chuckling.
"I cant help it. Your gorgouse." Frank laughed and dived onto the bed, grabbing my wrists and dragging me off with him. "Hey! What are you doing?" I laughed, he pulled me to my feet and made me stand infront of him.
"If you get to stare then I wanna stare. Now pose for me!" He cried, trying not to laugh. I folded my arms and leant on one hip.
"Dont be such an arse Frankie." Frank giggled and grabbed my arms, unfolding them so he could look at me properly. Once he had taken in as much as he wanted he slipped his arms around and slapped my ass. I squeaked and he giggled.
"I love your backside Mr. Way! Its so perk!" He cried. I wacked him playfully and went to grab him but he spun round and ran, grabbing his trousers on the way. "Catch me if you can!" He called, reminding me of when me and Mikey would play in the garden when we were children. Only... with less nakedness obviously. I grabbed my own trousers and pulled them on before running out of the room, having to stop and laugh as I saw Frank hopping down the stairs as he attempted to get his trousers on.
"Dont break your neck Frank!" I called. He laughed and reached the bottom, pulling his trousers on properly and then dissapearing into the living room. I ran after him and stopped. The living room was attached to the kitchen so I was presuming that was where Frank had gone. I walked slowly to the kitchen doorway and went through, but he wasnt in there. I stopped and raised an eyebrow just as I heard a roar and Frank dived onto my back.
"Grrr! I gotcha now! I WIN!" I laughed and pushed him off me, turning round and slipping my arms round him. He smiled at me and kissed me quickly before going into the kitchen.
"I'll make the coffee." He smiled. I brushed my hand across his back as I walked past to make the breakfast.
"By the way Frankie. I have a surprise for you today." I said. Frank instantly stopped putting water into the kettle and looked at me with raised eyebrows.
"Really? What is it?" He asked, a smile on his face. I smirked at him and shook my head.
"Ah, if I told you it wouldnt be a surprise." I teased. Frank pouted and put the kettle on the stove to boil.
"Okay, when do I get the surprise?" He asked.
"Later." I answered. His pout deepened and he crossed his arms.
"How much later." He asked. I laughed and blew him a kiss before saying.
"You'll find out."
After that Frank became agitated, eager to get his surprise and constantly asking me questions. I wouldnt give anything away though, I wanted him to be completely shocked when he found out. It had been difficult to sort in the few days I had, knowing Frank wanted to look for jobs soon. But I had managed to sort it with help from Ray and a little help from Mikey when he wasnt doing last minute wedding arranging.
"Hey Frank. Wanna go out for a walk?" I asked innocently during the afternoon. Frank looked at me with a raised eyebrow but agreed anyway.
I took him in a direction he had never been before and he looked around with interest as we entered a small row of shops and resturaunts. As we walked down it I began to talk.
"So Frank, I have something to tell you." I said. Frank looked at me to show he was listening and I continued. "We're moving house." I said bluntly. Frank stopped as I did and looked at me with a shocked expression.
"What? Why? I like this house, why are we moving?" He asked, sounding hurt. I made sure no one was around before taking his hands and gently kissing his cheek.
"We're not moving far Frankie. Its just, we have to move." I said. Frank raised an eyebrow.
"Why?" He asked.
"Well... you know you said you've always wanted to run your own pub..." Franks jaw dropped as he looked at me with wide eyes.
"Yeah..."
"Well. The thing is, when you own a pub you have to live in it too, in the living quarters upstairs... look over there." I gestured across the road and Frank turned his head to see the pub infront of us, a large sign shouting 'SOLD' in bold black letters. Frank looked slowly back at me, his mouth and eyes wide.
"Gerard you didnt..." He whispered. I clutched his hands tighter and shrugged.
"Sorry. But yeah, I did." Frank cried out and dived onto me, wrapping his legs around my waist and clinging tightly to me.
"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" He yelled. I laughed and spun him round. "GERARD! THATS OURS? WE OWN THAT!?" He cried. I kissed him deeply and nodded.
"Yes Frankie its ours. I knew how scared about finding a job you wanted and I saw the pub was for sale and my last book did so well I knew I'd be able to afford it as long as business does well so i got it. I bought it for you Frankie." Frank gave an exicted squeak of happiness and kissed me again, neither of us caring if anyone saw. He cupped my face in his hands, his legs tight around my waist. I clutched him tight to me as I kissed him back, working my lips hard against his. When we pulled apart we were both blushing a little and we looked around to be sure no one had seen. Frank dropped down onto his feet and smiled warmly at me.
"When do we move in?"

A/N: Sorry it took so long to update and thats its just a filler but having a teensy little writers block. Got some ideas for the story but not a lot. So if anyone has any ideas dont be afraid to share em :] Thanks for all the reviews for the last chapter, they made me so happy ^ ^
XOX
Sign up to rate and review this story