Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're Too Young, I Hate To Love You

Well I might have ruined just by going through with it

by kristinluvspete 5 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-10 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 527 words

0Unrated
"You're baby looks beautiful and healthy." The doctor informed Gabe and I as we watched the sonogram on the screen. I swear that it looks just like Pete already. Gabe stared at the screen in awe and held my hand.

"Wow, Janelle, he looks like Pete," he said, expressing my same opinion.

"I know, it's crazy," I smiled at him and looked back at the screen.

"You're getting pretty close to the due date, just another six weeks." The doctor announced as if I wasn't aware that it was so soon.

"Oh, I know when it's coming, and I'm pretty nervous about it."

"You'll be great, don't worry. And there are drugs to help too," the doctor smiled at me and I laughed.

Gabe took me back to my empty house. Patrick and everyone had left already and everything was packed except the bed. I walked straight into the bedroom and laid back down on the bed and Gabe laid next to me.

"What are you thinking?" He brushed a few strands of my hair behind my ears.

"Just how my entire life has been turned upside down."

"I know Janelle," he continued running his hands through my hair and it felt so comforting. "We are all dealing with the same issues you are."

"I know, I'm just so scared to live alone and take care of this baby alone. The only thing that makes me feel better is that Pete left everything to me so I would be financially set. Otherwise I'd be fucked."

"That's not true Janelle, I would have taken care of you and I still will."

Huh? I want clarification, but I'm too scared to ask. So what did I do? I laid in silence in my bed with Gabe. Eventually I scooted up so that I had my head resting on his chest and my baby belly resting against him, with him running his fingers through my hair until I fell asleep.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________


I woke up to hushed talking outside of my bedroom. I could make out Gabe's voice and I think Patrick's. I leaned forward to hear a little better. Bein pregnant makes moving a little harder.

"I can't believe Pete said that to you, I mean, he had to have know about your underlying feelings for Janelle."

"Oh he knew, and I knew that it was thr reason why he told me to take good care of her. I am so scared to make any move because it will be too soon."

"Just tell her how you feel, I don't think it'll upset her."

"But what if she totally doesn't feel the same?"

"Well then you won't live with regret."

Did Gabe just say that he has feelings for me? What do I do? I mean, Gabe is amazing, but Pete died just three months ago. I almost feel like I'm mentally cheating on Pete. I rubbed my belly and laid back down to sleep on this new information.





Sorry about the shortness. I am on serious meds and I can barely concentrate to write a sentence. Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon once I get used to this crap.
Sign up to rate and review this story