Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Starting Over This Time On my Own

Chapter 5

by Mrs_Stump221 1 review

Just read & Review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-11 - 1146 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/n: Hello you guys,
You know I love you right? Lol well Review and tell me if you know I do cause I have only been getting reviews from like one person I think the user name is xoconverse :) Thanks for reviewing and I have finished the story I will post them 2 at a time or one at a time I will be doing a sequel however so dont be alarm the stories journey is farm from over,
Love me always, cause I love you all my faithful readers :),
Marissa AKA Mrs_Stump221

Chapter 5:
RYAN POV

I woke up my arm around her waist as she snuggled into my chest as she slept, I couldnt believe I actually stayed the night, that it self was a commitment. She groaned and I laughed slightly, she looked up at me and grinned. “Good morning.”She whispered tiredly.

“Mor-”

“EW!” We both heard Micheal yell and I laughed histericaly.

“Micheal!” Rachel yelled chasing him down..

“We didn't do anything but sleep.”She said to him and he laughed.

“Good.”He said to her sighing proabably in reliefe.

“Okay, so uhm, what did you need?”She asked him.

“Can I uhm talk to Ryan about it...its kind of a guy thing.....”He said and she nodded. “Hold on.”

“Ryan...he is uhm, he wants to talk to you about guy stuff....you remember when you were his age right?”She asked and I nodded getting up and sitting on the couch patting the seat next to me.

“So whats up?”I asked him.

“Well, uhm, this is weird.”He said and I laughed.

“I kinda can guess what happened, its nothing to worry about..” I said scratching the back of my head.

“It doesnt stop just so you know....you might want to do your sister a favor and wash your sheets yourself.” I said grinning and his eyes got wide and he ran to his room to strip his bed.

“Oh jeez.”I heard Rachel said, I walked into the room and sat on the bed next to her smiling.

“Whats wrong?”I asked.

“He makes me feel so old.” She groaned.

I laughed and kissed her. “Your not that old.”I said to her.

“I feel like im 30.” She said to me groaning.

“Wow, thats is old, but your not...are you?” I asked curiously.

“NO! Im 19, and how old are you?”She asked.

“20.”I replied.

“Okay, your not to old.”She said jokingly.

“So when will our festivities start?” She asked.

“Soon, its noon.” I said to her grinning and she sighed.

“I havent slept that late in years.”She said to me and shook her head.

“Its all your fault.”She laughed.

“Argh!” I said acting offended.

She laughed and took my hand in hers as she laid down, she kissed my fingers and I looked at her. No girl had ever taken the time to just love me or hold my hand. The simplist things she did made me the happiest man in the world.

“Ryan....”She whispered.

“Yea.”I said to her.

“Don't leave me..”She mummered, I saw tears come to her eyes when she said this to me.

“Why would I ever do something so stupid?” I asked her curiously as I brushed a piece of hair from her face laying down next to her as I heard Micheal still bustling around.

“Your going to become famous, and want more things and pretty things and you will get bored with me...”She whispered.

“I could never ever get bored with you.”I said to her and she looked at me.

“Your sure...”She asked.

“Perfectly.”I said to her kissing her lips softly. My hand ran up her side and she sighed into the kiss, I pulled her closer to me and I heard a cough and we pulled away.

“I don't know how to use a washer.”He said scratching his head.

“Alright. Be there in a minute.” She said to him and he nodded heading down to the laundry mat that was located at the Apartment complex. I pressed my lips back to hers kissing her deeply, my tounge traced her bottom lips and she whimpered pulling her self closer to me if it was possible.

“I have to go help Micheal.”She said her breath shaking.

“Why....” I asked her sighing.

“Cause he asked me like 5 mintues ago.”She laughed and I sighed.

“Hurry back.” I said to her with a shaky breath also.

“I will try. But don't we have to leave soon?”She teased and I groaned.

“Your so mean to me.”I said to her and she laughed as she left the apartment.

I reached for my cell phone just as it rang, im phsyic, I thought to my self and I opened it.

“Hello?”

“Hey man when we hanging out with your girlfriend and her bro?”Jon asked.

“Soon, I was just about to call you.” I said to him and he laughed.

“Really now? Strange.”He said and I laughed.

“Oh Brendon wants to say something.” Jon said.

“You slept with her....”He said he knew he was grinning.

“Well, yeah but not in the way your thinking.” I said to him and he knew his smile dropped.

“Why not?”He asked like it was the wordt thing ever.

“I really like her, she just wantd to be held last night, and besides we just woke up.”I said to him and he laughed.

“AH! You liar you did do it.”He laughed again.

“No we did not.” I said to him sighing.

“Besides, its too soon.” I said to him.

“Too soon.”He said mocking me.

“You know you want to.”Brendon said to me.

“I do, but Im going to wait for her. I want this to work.” I said to him seriously.

“Alright dude, see you at Chuck E. Cheese.” Brendon said hanging up the phone.

“Boy he is annoying.” I said shaking my head a bit and I saw her standing in the door way.

“How much of that did you hear?” I asked smirking a bit.

“Enough to know you want me.”She said grinning and I looked down blushing.



“I don't want to pressure you.” I said to her and she nodded to me and sat next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. She sighed in content when my arm went around her waist and I pulled her to me just to have her close.

“Your not.”She said smiling.

“I like how you control yourself. Its a very good quality.”She said to me and I nodded.

“Most deffinately.” I agreed.

“We should go.”I said as Micheal walked in.

“Go where?”Micheal asked.

“To Chuck E. Cheese.” Rachel said to him and he grinned.

“Cool, lets go then.”He said excitedly.
Sign up to rate and review this story