Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Innocent Blood

by jewelstar105 2 reviews

Drayco The Head Vampyre (Gerard) falls in love with an innocent, he lures her back to his lair with the intention of making her immortal, she, however has other ideas.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 211 words

0Unrated
Epilogue = The Characters
Drayco (Gerard way)
Drayco is the head vampyre of one of the last bloodlines left, he falls for an innocent (human) and intends her to be his Vampyre bride, much to the dismay of Rayven, his second in command who is in love with Drayco and is ready to fight tooth and nail for him.

Rayven
Rayven Dawn took her fathers postion in the bloodline when he died at the hands of a vampyre hunter. She is a loyal servant of Drayco and is deeply in love with him, she is hoping he will one day return her affections and they will lead the bloodline together into a great new future, but with the arrival of Dante, Rayven will face difficult decisions and discover where her heart really lies.


Dante
Dante Jersey is a 27 year old struggling actress in New York, she is down on her luck and hoping something will happen to change her fortune, one night she is whisked away in her sleep to a Vampyre coven and learns she is to be Drayco’s Bride, she tries to befriend Rayven but is only met with hostility, with her life on the line she desperately tries to find a way out before Drayco turns her immortal.
Sign up to rate and review this story