Categories > Original > Romance > Burnin' Up

Chapter 4

by LizzyJonas 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 280 words

0Unrated
Nick, Joe, and Kevin’s POV:
“This was a good show. It was a lot fun.” Kevin said.

“Yeah, the meet and greet was fun too, Joe I saw you checkin’ out that girl, the one that was last in line.” Nick said.

“Oh, Jess? Yeah she was cute.” Joe said.

“You actually remember her name? That’s a first for you Joe.” Kevin laughed.

“Oh shut up Kevin, you know you liked Jess’s friend.” Joe said back.

“Yeah, so what if I did, she seemed really cool.” Kevin said.

“So, Nick, did you see anyone that you liked?” Joe asked.

“Yeah, there was one that seemed cool, Lizzy I think her name was.” Nick replied.

“That’s weird that us three brothers like three girls that are all best friends.” Joe said.

“Yeah, that’s a first too.” Kevin said.

Nick’s POV:

I was really interested in Lizzy when I saw her. But I don’t want Joe and Kevin to know because they will make fun of me. They always do when it comes to girls. I wish I could meet her again so I can learn more about her.


Joe’s POV:

Dude, Jess was HOT. I was totally diggin’ her. I wish I could have gotten her number. That would be sweet.


Kevin’s POV:


Alison seems really cool. I wish I could have spent more time with her, but at these stupid meet and greets we only get like 5 seconds with the fans.


Nick, Joe, and Kevin’s POV:


“So, is the hotel we are staying at nice?” Nick asked.

“Yeah, mom said it was a 5 star.” Joe replied.

“Okay good.” Kevin added.
Sign up to rate and review this story