Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Starting Over This Time On my Own

Chapter 7

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Just read it

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 847 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: So...what do you think? Go Rychel! WOOO! A couple name took me forever to come up with it. lol hope you like!
Chapter 7:
Ryan's Pov

3 Months Later

I couldnt believe my life had changed so rapidly in so short of a time. Rachel and I had been together for almost 4 months now, and I had a special night planned for us tonight since we had got a record deal from Decaydance. Pete Wentz himself actually came and heard us and decided we were good enough. I was phsyced beyond beliefe. I walked into a jewlery store when someone touched my shoulder. I turned around seeing Pete.

“Whats up man?” I said smiling a bit.

“Ah nothing saw you walk in here and decided to see what you were up to...”He said to me.

“Looking for an engagement ring.”I said to him and he grinned.

“Yeah? Who is the lucky lady?”He asked.

“Rachel Simmons, she means the world to me.” I said to him smiling.

“Yeah, thats geat. Whats she like I can probably help you out.” He said and I grinned.

“Thanks I need all the help I can get.” I said to him scratching my head.

“She is shyish and mostly happy, very caring and sweet.” I said to him and he nodded.

“That one.”He said pointing to the simple ring with a small ruby and diamond settled in the middle of it and I nodded. “Most deffinately.” I said getting the jewler.

“I need that one in a size 8.” I said to him and he nodded.

“Thanks man. This will cost me though, she is worth it.” I said sighing.

“No problem, don't hesitate to call me for anything.” Pete said to me his hands in his pockets.

“What color case?”He asked.

“Black Velvet.” I replied to the elderly man and he smiled.

“For someone special I am assuming.”He said and I nodded. Tonight was going to be great if they went as planned, God I hope she said yes.





Rachel POV

I walked intothe living room and saw two notes one from Ryan and one from Micheal.

Sis,
Im staying at Shawns tonight just thought to remind you so you didn't freak. :)
Hope you and Ryan have fun tonight, but maybe I shouldnt have told you that...
Oh well,
Love you!
Micheal

I laughed a bit then shook my head and opened Ryans letter.

Rachel,
Tonight I have something special planned so dress nice I put a box on the table if you havent notice, wear it please... ;) I can't wait till I can see you. I will be here to pick you up at 7 so be ready if your not oh well I can wait.
Love you so much!
Ryan.

I shook my head again and laughed a bit, I opened the box on the table to see a black dress that had a v-neck then came to about my thighs. I put it on and looked at my self in the full bodied mirror, I smiled then put on some light make up and grinned I looked pretty. I felt very feminen at the momment. I heard someone knock at the door and I opened it.

“Hey.” I said to Ryan as he handed me a boquet of roses.

“Aw, thank you.” I said to him and kissed him softly. “Come in while I put these in a vase” I say and he shuts the door behind him and he sighs a bit nervously.

“Whats wrong?” I asked him and he nodded as if it were nothing but I knew it was something he just didnt want to tell me at the momment.


We ate dinner at this very fancy resturant and I frowned at all the prices. “Ryan this is all so.....expensive.” I said to him..

“Its okay we can share a dish.”He said to me and I smiled.

“Alright whatever you get I will eat.” I said to him and he ordered lobster and I grinned. We talked for a little while then he looked at me.

“The band got signed. Thats why I could get this for you.”He said to me andi blushed.

“You didnt have to.” I said to him and he sighed.

“I know but I wanted to.”He replied.

“Rachel...”he mummered getting on one knee in front of me , my heart began to thud in my chest, as the next words spilled out of his mouth.

“Will you marry me?”he asked and tears formed in my eyes.

“Yes...” I whispered and his eyes lightend up.

“Yes?” He said to me and I nodded and he laugh then kissed me sliding the beautiful ring on to my ring finger. I was future Mrs. Ryan Ross....What a thought.

“I love you so much.” He whispered to me and I sniffled trying not to cry.

“I love you too.”I said wiping my eye the couple next to smiled at us and shook there heads thinking about how they were when they were young.
Sign up to rate and review this story