Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, New York Isn't Big Enough For All Of Us

If I Crash On The Couch, Can I Sleep In My Clothes

by notxokayx15 2 reviews

ooh a fight! =o Make ups or Break ups?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-08-14 - Updated: 2008-08-14 - 520 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV
W-what did I do wrong? I mean, she's the one who started it....b-but I don't know...ugh! Why are girls soo complicated?! "Gee?" Mikey said looking at me, concerned, "W-what happened? A-are you Ohkay?"

I shook my head to clear my thoughts...No, I'm not ohkay..."Yeah, Mikey I'm Ohkay, Trust me."

Frank looked straight at me and I knew he could tell I was lying. "No you're not Gee, what happened?"

Luckily, just then there was a knock on the door. I got up to answer it. I didn't see who it was, but instead was met by the impact of their fist on my face. "YOU LITTLE FUCKER! YOU STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND!"

That voice. THe voice that I heard everytime I was beat up. Joe fucking Jonas. I looked up to seeing him standing over me with his face full of anger. I saw his fist coming at me again when I heard Katie's voice in my head. "Move left!" I don't know why, but I quickly rolled to the left and, sure enough, he missed. Then, Katie came running through the doorway with Meghan and Caroline close at her heels. "JOE!" she shouted at him, getting his attention, "STOP! IT'S NOT GEE'S FAULT!"

"What?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT HIS FAULT!?"

"I-I'm the one who made out with him..."

"WHAT?!" he shouted at her and then slapped her face, "You dirty little slut. Screw you!"

Katie looked down, ashamed. He stormed out the apartment and slammed the door. Katie rushed over to me quickly with the rest following her. "Are you ohkay, Gee?"

I sat up and rubbed the back of my head. "Y-yeah I'm alright. Are you ohkay? H-he slapped you pretty hard."

Tears welled up in her eyes. "Y-yeah...I-I'm used to it..."

"What? he's done this to you before."

She nodded in response and I pulled her into my arms. "H-he's right... I-I am a s-slut! I tech-technically, c-cheated o-on him!"

"I don't care what he says Katie, you're not a slut. You're so sweet and honest and beautiful and nice to everyone. Even people like Joe, who don't deserve it."

She looked up and I stared into those beautiful brown eyes of hers as she smiled, "Y-you r-really mean it."

She leaned up and kissed me. "There." she giggled as we pulled away, "Now, I can do that guilt free."

"AWW!!!" we heard everyone say in unison. Oops. I forgot they were there.

"Shut up." I said as I stuck my tongue out.

"Hey Gee?" Katie asked after looking at her sisters for a moment and they both nodded, "C-can we spend the night here?"

"YAY!" Mikey shouted, "SLEEPOVER!!! PJ TIME! I'll get you some of my pajamas Meggie!"

"And I'll get you some Care!!" Frankie chimed in as he rushed down the hall after Mikey.

"Let's go find you some pajamas, Katie." I winked. She giggled. God, it was cute when she did that.


-------------
yay! another chap
is up!! woot! Well,
I hope you like it!
RATE AND REVIEW?!
xoxo Meggie! =D
((wow im hyperrr
todayyy!!! hehe
Sign up to rate and review this story