Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

The Day Is Breaking, We’re Still Here…Your Body’s Shaking, And It’s Clear…

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

woot woot

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-15 - Updated: 2008-08-15 - 1066 words

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty Five: The Day Is Breaking, We’re Still Here…Your Body’s Shaking, And It’s Clear…
It’s Just The Shimmy And A-Shake I Can’t Fake…We’re On Top…
~The Killers

“I swear to God! If I see another cake again it’ll be too soon.”William said, as we got into the car.

“Me too.”I said, getting into the front seat.

My husband-to-be and I were just leaving the bakery where our cake was going to be made, and we had to do a taste test…for three fucking hours.

We finally decided on a three tiered cake and they’ll print edible pictures of us on there. Inside the top tier, it’s red velvet, the middle is devils food chocolate with m & m’s, don’t ask, and the last is regular chocolate with ice cream in the middle.

We decided to get the traditional husband and wife statues on the top, but decided to use William’s Clandestine “Action Figure” and a barbie doll that looked like me and had the same name…SCARY.

Haha…then, Pete came by and he and William played with the dolls and made them kiss, I rolled my eyes and laughed.

So unprofessional…but whatever.

It was funny. :)

William reached over and rested his hand on my knee, intertwining our fingers.

I lifted up the middle seat and scooted over, resting my head on his shoulder and sighing.

“When do you go to check out dresses?”He said, when we turned onto Brookway Ave.

“Tomorrow.”I sighed.

I felt him nod. “Yeah, we’re all trying on our tuxes and everything tomorrow too.”

I yawned. “That’s nice.” I felt my eyes droop slightly.

“My baby is sleepy.”He said.

I nodded.

He leaned over and kissed my forehead and I remember the lights on the car clock getting fuzzy and next thing I knew he was carrying me into his bedroom and kissed me before tucking me in.

~The Next Morning~

When I woke up, I glanced down and saw that I was in my skelanimal bra and panty set, wrapped up in William’s blankets and snuggled into his pillows. I heard him and another person talking in the living room. It sounded like a girl.

“Billy, when are you guys having the wedding?”

“Valentines Day.”William said.

“Bill, that’s six months away…you’re planning a wedding, not a rock show.”

“I know…but that’s why we need you to help us.”

“Does Kelsi know about this?”She said.

After I slid on a pair of sweatpants I leave over at William’s house and his Led Zepplin t-shirt, I slowly walked closer to the doorway.

The girl was turned away from me.

I saw William glance up and smile.

The girl turned around and a smile spread across her face.

“Courtney?”I said.

“Kelsi!”She cried.

I smiled and went over to William’s sister, who’s like a sister to me…which she will be, in six months.

We hugged.

“Good morning dahling.”She said.

“Good morning C, what’s up?”I said, covering my mouth to yawn.

“Oh, Bilvy called me over to talk about your wedding. Six months?”

I nodded.

“Kinda soon, hmm?”She said.

I shrugged.

“The sooner, the better.”William said, smiling lovingly at me.

I smiled at him and he winked.

She sighed. “Well, okay…so…if I’m to help plan it and do photography, then we have to get to work.” Then, she patted my knee and got up.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\*

“Oh…my…God…it’s…PERFECT.”I whispered/gasped.

Me, Courtney Beckett(William’s sister), Mrs. Beckett, Amy(William’s little cousin), Ashlee, Angie, Jessica, Vicky T., Casi(Andy’s gf), Katy Perry, Hayley Williams and Marie(Joe’s gf) were staring at the dress that I was trying on, looking in the mirror.

It was a long, strapless flowing, “angelic princess dress” with a cascading train. It was white with glitter and pearls and beads. It was like a corset with red ribbons sewn on the inside and under the dress was red velvet. All-In-All, GOOOORRRRRRGGGGGGGEEEEEOOOOUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!!! :)

My face? ~>> 8’O (look at it w/ your head tilted to the left.

Tears filled my eyes.

“This one?”Antonio said.

I nodded, too emotional for words.

“It’s breathtaking on you.”Angie said.

“Every man will envy William because he has you.”Mrs. Beckett said, smiling all motherly.

I smiled. “Thanks Mama Beckett.”

We hugged.

We bought the dress, along with the maid of honors dress(Jessica’s dress), and the bridesmaides dresses(All the girls except for William’s Mom and Amy), also along with Amy’s flowergirl dress.

I was so happy I could burst.

…MEANWHILE…

“Dude…what’s a cummerbund?”William asked Pete as he tried on a tuxedo, since Pete had more experience with weddings.

“I’m not exactly sure…but I think it goes on your neck or something.”He said, shrugging.

“Okay.”William said, putting it around his neck.

“Son…let me.”David Beckett, William’s dad, said, taking it from his son.

“Thanks Dad.”William said when he was done.

Pete, Patrick, Joe, Andy, Mike, Micheal, Sisky, Butcher, Gabe, Ryland, Alex, Nate, and Travis left the room to give William and his dad some father/son privacy.

“Son, I just want to let you know how proud I am of how you turned out.”

“Thanks Dad. That really means a lot.”William said, with emotion.

“I know how happy Kelsi will make you and you’ll make her happy too.”David said, giving his son a pat on the shoulder.

William nodded.

“When is the engagement party?”

“Saturday night, it’s at 7:30 p.m. at Pete and Ashlee’s house.”William said.

William’s dad nodded.

The guys finished buying their tuxedo’s and met the girls at Great America.

“Hey baby, pick out your dresses?”William said, putting his arm comfortably around me.

I nodded. “Got your tux’s?”

“Yeah.”He said, kissing my cheek.

“I want to go home.”I whispered softly in his ear.

“Now?”He said, confused.

“Yes, now….so we can be alone?”I whispered so low only he could hear me and I lightly, but discreetly kissed his neck.

I felt him shudder and moan softly.

“Okay.”He said, breathless.

We said our ‘Goodbyes’ and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story