Categories > Original > Romance > S.O.S

Hello Beautiful

by KevinJonasLuver92 0 reviews

I love Kevin Jonas...and I think he loves me too...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 1411 words

0Unrated
A/N: Okay so this poor story has gone from FanLib to DeviantArt then here. Wow. So I do not own the Jonas Brothers or the songs that I will be using to title my chapters after. I own ABSOLUTELY nothing.

Hello Beautiful

-"Oh sweet mother of Jonas!!! We're so close." Leayah exclaimed as they came closer to the door that separated her and her three favorite musicians of all time.

Joe, Nick and Kevin Jonas.

She had been to two concerts previously. Her first concert she was in love with Nick. She did everything could do to get Nick's attention but nothing worked. But one single wave to Kevin resulted in a wave back.

That was when she fell in love.

Then at her second concert she went with her best friend. During a quiet time she screamed "Kevin" at the top of her lungs. She believes with her whole heart that he heard her because he looked in their general direction, smiled and waved.

"Why are we standing in a line with eight year olds again?" Her boyfriend Zac asked her wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her back against his chest. He rested his ear against her head.

"Zac!!! We're about to meet the Jonas Brothers!!! How can you not be excited?? They're absolutely amazing!!! And you drove me here because you love me so much!!" She said turning around in his arms and looking into his eyes.

"Sure, 'love' is that what you call it?" Zac asked rubbing her back.

"Well why else would you drive me for three hours to go to a concert and then drive me back home...but you know what?" Leayah asked walking backwards in the line that brought them closer and closer to her personal heaven.

"No, what?" Zac asked kissing her forehead.

"I love you too. I really, really do. I love you and I want you to know that I wouldn't trade you for anyone in the entire world...not even Kevin Jonas." Leayah said walking into the next room without even realizing it.

"Well I love you too. More than you even realize, so turn around and meet your idols." Zac said turning her around.

Leayah sucked in a quick shallow breath. Before her were three of the most amazing men in her life.

The Jonas Brothers.

Tears prickled in her eyes. Her chest became tight.

She clapped a hand over her mouth to keep her sobs muffled.

"Shh...it's okay. Just try to breathe." Zac said from behind her rubbing her arms. She nodded quickly and tears fell down her face as she walked toward them.

"Hey what's up? I'm Joe." Joe Jonas said shaking her hand and smiling at her and Zac.

"Hey Joe, I'm Leayah. How are you?" She asked trying to keep her tears at bay.

"Oh I'm ready to rock out. And yourself?" He asked with his smile that broke hearts.

"Oh...you have no idea how amazing I feel. I've been a fan of yours ever since I heard 'Year 3000' for the first time and that was way back in the 'It's About Time' days." Leayah said her tears now far from the edges of her lids.

"Oh wow that's awesome. Those were the good ole' days." Joe said.

"Yeah they were, could you sign this t-shirt? It's for my friend Alexiz, you're her favorite." Leayah asked him.

"Of course I can, you don't have to ask that!!" Joe said taking her shirt and signing it. "There you go, it was nice to meet you. We should get together again sometime." He said with a large smile on his face and wrapping his arms around her body in a tight hug.

"C'mon Joe pass her down." Leayah heard Nick say from beside them.

"Oh Nick you're just jealous! Leayah and I really hit it off." Joe said still smiling.

"Yeah, sure Joe." Nick said rolling his eyes.

"I'll see you later Leayah." Joe said releasing her from his grasp.

"Hey what's up, I'm Nick." Nick said shaking her hand with a smile.

"Hey Nick. I'm Leayah." She said whipping out her cell phone. "Nick could you do me a favor?" She asked.

"Sure what's up?" Nick asked.

"Could you call my best friend? Her name's Bella and you're her favorite." She said holding in a breath hoping he wouldn't say no.

"Yeah do you have her number?" He asked.

"Yep, just press send and you'll be able to talk to her. Nick thank you so much." Leayah said moving on to Kevin.

"Hello, I'm...Kevin." Kevin said. His award winning smile exploded onto his face.

"Hi Kevin. I'm Leayah!" His hazel eyes were locked onto her green ones and neither of them could pull away from the gaze.

"H-how are you Leayah?" Kevin asked. His stomach was in knots all of a sudden and he could barely speak.

"I am absolutely amazing. How are you Kevin?" Leayah asked. She read in so many magazines that he loved a girl who dressed up and was confident. That was why she was in her favorite outfit and even though she could have cried at that moment she kept it back to impress him...and apparently it was working.

She could not have been happier.

"Oh I am very good. Are you excited for the show tonight?" He asked.

"Of course. I cannot wait. I'm so excited, we have front row seats and I claim the spot in front of your microphone." She said with a smile and a laugh. She was getting too excited. She needed to calm down before she made a fool out of herself.

"Well that spot is yours. I will make sure that it's open for you personally." Kevin said running his fingers through his thick curls.

"Aww you're so sweet! Thank you!!" Her heart swelled and flew to cloud nine and beyond.

"Umm...babe you want to take pictures with them don't you?" Zac interrupted their bliss.

"Yeah, is that okay Kevin?" Leayah asked.

"Yeah that's fine." Kevin said with another smile.

Leayah and Kevin took several pictures together in several poses. Kevin gave her piggyback rides and picked her up several times. Leayah could tell that Zac was getting irritated with her and Kevin.

"Kevin thank you so much for taking pictures with me!" Leayah said taking Kevin's hand in hers. He grasped onto her hand tightly and laced his fingers through hers.

"You're welcome. Umm...I was wondering. Could I get your number?" Kevin asked looking back into her green eyes.

"Of course you can Kevin. I promise I will not give it to anyone." Leayah said. Nick then came over and gave Leayah's phone back to her.

"Thank you again Nick!" Leayah said hugging Nick one last time.

"You're welcome, she was really happy...I need to meet her someday." Nick said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well that might happen sooner than you think." Kevin said putting Leayah's number in his phone along with her email address.

"That sounds awesome...don't forget to bring Alexiz." Joe said slinging his arm around Nick's neck.

"Okay well we have to go now. We'll see you guys on the stage." Leayah said. The tears were coming back now. She was leaving the guys she loved.

"Yeah, and don't worry, I'll have someone watching the front of the stage for you." Kevin said wrapping his arms around her tightly.

With one hug that pushed her tears over the edge. She hid her face in the crook of his neck and let her tears fall.

"C'mon guys it's almost lockdown." The stage manager said from behind them.

"Okay. I'll call you whenever I get a chance." Kevin said squeezing her hands and kissing her forehead before disappearing behind a thick black cutrain with one last look behind him into her eyes that were swimming with tears.

"Aww!!! She really liked you Kevin!" Joe said shaking his shoulder lightly.

"Yeah and I liked her too...too bad that guy was her boyfriend." He said swallowing the lump in his throat. His stomach was still in knots.

"Oh she'll get over him eventually. Dude she really, really liked you." Nick said walking beside Joe.

"Yeah. Okay guys, let's make this the best show! LIVING THE DREAM!!!!" Kevin said as he bagan clapping his hands on their way backstage.

"Yeah, living the dream. Just without her." Kevin thought...
Sign up to rate and review this story