Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Formula of Love

by Noizchild 0 reviews

More of the steamy night between Pete and Rose. Rose opens up to Pete about her "boyfriend" Tony.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-20 - Updated: 2008-08-20 - 1102 words - Complete

0Unrated
Formula of Love:

I took Rose back to my hotel. We were kissing on each the other the whole ride up to the room in the elevator. It was as if Rose and I were a newlywed couple. Nobody really seemed to ask me any questions about who I was with as well. They all just seemed to assume that she was a fan hanging out with me. (That was really working for me!) I knew that I was going to be alone tonight. Patrick went to go see some girl that he met a couple of weeks ago. Joe and Andy went out to a local show at a bar earlier. And Ashlee, she was out with some of her friends that she invited down here. So, I was gladly alone with Rose tonight. Don't get me wrong. I love Ashlee and I'd love to marry her, but I don't love her like I love Rose.

I pushed Rosie back onto the bed. She pulled me down to her and kissed me. I kissed her back. She held onto my short body tightly. Damn, she really wants it tonight. Now, I can't really disappoint her tonight, can I? My hands ran through her puffy black ponytail. I managed to hide her light pink scrunchie and pulled it out. I threw it down to the floor. Her hair fell loose all around her. Rose tugged on my black hoodie and slid it off. We kept stripping down from there. Pretty soon, we were in the bed screwing. Rose just keeps getting better and better in bed. She seems so innocent on the surface. But in bed, she's a wild cat. This Tony guy doesn't seem to do her justice at all from what I here. Ashlee is okay, but she's nothing like Rosie. Hell, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually want Rosie as my girlfriend. But first...

Rose was lying asleep next to me in bed. I was admiring her in silence. She looked like an angel sleeping beside of me. Only thing missing are the halo and wings. I lightly kissed her on the lips. To my surprise, she kissed me right back. I realized that she hadn't fallen asleep yet. When we broke off, she looked at me smiling. I smiled back at her.

"You were waiting for me to do that?" I asked her.

"Maybe," Rose said innocently. She giggled at me. I couldn't help but to chuckle back. Her laugh is cute. I loved every part of her. But there was still something about her that I just couldn't really ignore anymore.

"Rosie," I said to her. "What exactly is your relationship with Tony, anyway?" I noticed that my angel's face looked disappointed.

"Do I have to talk about that now?" she asked me.

"Come on, sweetie!" I said to her. "I really want to know!" Rosie sighed to me.

"Fine, if you must know," she said. But then, she paused. "Do you want the long version or the short version?" she asked me. I shrugged at her smiling.

"Doesn't matter," I said. "We're going to be here all night and no one else is coming back until morning." Rose sighed again.

"Okay," she said. "Tony and I met in my freshman year of high school. I fell for his thug-like charm. Duncan, my best friend, didn't seem to like him from the beginning. I understand why now. Tony and I were kind of like we are now throughout high school. I even lost my virginity to him. Through college, we were at separate schools and slowly growing apart. But, we still managed to find time for each other. He even came over at my school to visit me a couple of times. However once I graduated college and started my career as a journalist at Beach Radio Magazine, I changed into a different person than I was in high school. I used not talk to people much in high school and just keep to myself to stay safe. I would only talk to Duncan or Tony, because I knew them very well. They in return, took very good care of me throughout my school years. But now, I'm more responsible and have more friends to talk to. But Tony however, was still the same as he was when I met him. He has no job, still lives off of his grandmother, and still has the same rude and annoying friends that hit on me in front of him while he sits back and does nothing. Our relationship started to grow sour and dull. Now, we barely spend any time with each other. He doesn't each pay my that much attention anymore." I looked at her in pity.

"So, do you think he's cheating on you?" I asked her. Rosie just shrugged at me as she shook her head.

"I won't be surprised if he was," she replied. "He never really calls me except when he's horny."

"Are you... even in a relationship with him?" I asked without thinking. I thought that she would get mad at me for asking that. But instead, she thought about that for a moment.

Then she said, "Now that I think about it, I don't really think so anymore." Then she turned to me.

"I just realized something tonight," Rose said to me.

"What's that?" I asked her. She turned over on her stomach and propped herself up with her elbows.

"I don't really love Tony anymore," she said.

"Really?" I asked her out of curiosity.

"Nope," she said. "In fact, I've fallen in love with someone else!" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Oh, who?" I asked her. Rosie smiled at me sweetly.

"You!" she said happily. I smiled at her.

"Really now?" I asked her. She kissed me on the lips happily. I kissed her back. When we broke off again, she smiled at me.

"But yet," Rose went on. "I can't really leave Tony just yet."

"Why not?" I asked her. She shrugged at me again.

"Dunno," my angel replied. "Maybe, I'm too used to being with what I think is safe." I leaned in and kissed her again. Rosie kissed me back. I nuzzled up close to her.

"You'll be safe with me now," I whispered to her. Rose smiled at me sweetly.

"Really now?" she challenged.

"Hell yes!" I said to her. Then, she pulled me on top of her again and spread her legs for me. I was more than happy to make love to her once again!

Please Come, Say How Do
Sign up to rate and review this story