Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make A Wish

Make A Wish

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 0 reviews

I am SOOO sorry for not updating sooner. ive been awayand busy and then i wrote the chapter and my pc deleted it and ARGH!! here it is rewritten anyway. Filler sorry.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-21 - 289 words - Complete

0Unrated
Anna sat down grinning in her seat while Frank was leaning on the table and staring out the window.
"Hey Frank" She said. He ignored her. "Frank? Frankie!" Still no answer.
"FRANK!"
"GAH! What?!?" He cried jumping. Anna laughed.
"What's up with you?" She asked. He immediatly turned red.
"Nothing I..I..was just...thinking.." He mumbled looking down. Anna laughed again.
"Frank you have the brain power of a squirrel holding a plastic spoon. It can't have been that extreme. You were miles away!" She cried giggling. Frank glared at her.
"Are you done insulting me now?" He asked. She grinned.
"No". He rolled his eyes
"Fine hurry up and eat will ya? I got stuff to do. Mikey wants me to help him with wedding stuff". Anna snorted into her cereal.
"What?" He asked looking puzzled.
"YOU?! Wedding stuff?!! Has Mikey seriously gone crazy?" She asked laughing. Frank gave her another death glare.
"What's so funny about that?" He asked grumpily. Anna sighed.
"Frank I love you but if he wanted to make the wedding a disaster he might as well have asked Pansy to do it (lol)". Frank pouted.
"I know a lot more about this kinda thing than you think" He said. Anna giggled.
"Whatever. Who else is helping?" She asked.
"Umm..well Bob and Ray are gonna be there too.." He said.
"What about Gee?" She asked watching him carefully. His eyes flashed darkly and he clenched his fists.
"Yeah. S'pose he'll be there too.." He muttered angrily.
Anna decided to stop talking and finished her cereal in silence.
"Finished?" Frank asked sounding calmer. She nodded and cleared away her bowl. Then her and Frank left and got into his car and drove away.
Sign up to rate and review this story