Categories > Games > Zelda > Correspondence

Careless Whispers

by arora_kayd 0 reviews

Written by Point_EaredPain. This chapter contains SEX. With HIGHLY dubious consent. While it technicaly isn't rape, it's borderline enough that I'm putting up the warning just in case.

Category: Zelda - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Link, Sheik - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2006-03-04 - Updated: 2006-03-04 - 2028 words

1Moving
Title: Careless Whispers
Author: Point_EaredPain
Beta: My darling arora_kayd
Rating: NC-17
Word Count: 1,829
Warnings: Sex. HIGHLY dubious consent. While it technicaly isn't rape, it's borderline enough that I (Aurora) am putting up the warning just in case. If you don't want to read it there will be a summary at the begining of the next chapter as to what happens from that point on in.
Disclaimer: Don't sue me. Even if you win, all you'll get is a dirty sock and a Messiah libretto.
A.N. I totally meant to write this from Link's POV, to keep with the Angst War characterisation, but Sheik just kinda muscled his way in. And pounded me into submission. Dammit. And, yes, the title is the name of a George Michael song. I know. I was listening to 80's music as I wrote this, ok? It kinda infuses into your brain after a while.


Sheik could barely manage to convince his hands to stop shaking long enough for him to read Link's latest, and shortest, letter.

Sheik,
Please, love, meet me at our cave in the Lost Woods at midnight in two nights time.
Yours forever,
Link


As he turned to place it carefully in the drawer where he kept the other letter safe as well, he noticed a single line written on the back of the page.

P.S. His name is Asif.*

~~~~*

Two nights later, Sheik was shaking again. His whole body trembled as he stared through the darkness into the pale blue of Link's eyes. He had to swallow twice, hard, before his voice would obey him.

"You gave him a Sheikah name." His throat was still tight and dry.

Link lowered his gaze to the sandy ground at the floor of the cave. "It... just felt right. And I felt, right then, that forgiveness was what was most needed." He sighed softly and looked back up, gazing once more into Sheik's eyes.

Sheik's eyes began to sting as he murmured, "What we both needed."

Link laughed harshly. "What I needed was you."

Sheik tore his gaze away, the first tears starting to course down his cheeks. He shook his head, unable to speak; unable, suddenly, to even breathe.

"Even now," Link murmured, reaching out a hand, tracing his fingertips over the contours of Sheik's cheekbone. He pulled down the faceguard, his icy eyes boring into Sheik's with an intensity that was almost frightening. Link slipped his hands into the soft hair at the nape of Sheik's neck. He leaned forward, kissing Sheik, pressing their mouths together so hard Sheik was sure their lips would bruise. Link's fingers in Sheik's hair tightened to the point of pain.

"Goddesses damn you," Link whispered viciously before he kissed Sheik again, forcing his tongue into Sheik's mouth. Heedless of the tears that now flowed sluggishly down Sheik's cheeks, the Hero continued to kiss him harshly until the need for air forced them apart.

Wrapping his free arm around Sheik's waist, Link kissed him again, more gently this time, only placing a careful bite on Sheik's lower lip. Link looked into up Sheik's eyes, licking the residual salt of his lover's tears from his lips. He reached up with his free hand gently, wiping away the last traces of tears. His fingers slackened in Sheik's hair, now tenderly stroking the sensitive skin at the back of his neck.

Letting out a shuddering sigh, Link leaned his forehead down against the curve of Sheik's shoulder. "These last two years have been hell. I just missed you so much, and being watched all the time, and I..." He trailed off, turning his head to kiss Sheik's neck, nosing the soft fabric aside. "I'm sorry for taking it out on you," he finished lamely.

"I can't say I blame you," Sheik closed his eyes, calming slightly.

"Mmm. Doesn't mean I'm not still angry, though."

Sheik's breath cut short as he felt the wet heat of Link's tongue against his throat, followed by the edge of teeth. He bit his lip to prevent a whimper. Link's hot breath passed over his pulse, followed by a fierce suction. Sheik felt Link's teeth scrape the pulse point and moaned, knowing there would be a mark in the morning. A dark thrill slid down his spine at the thought.

Link's body pressed hard against his, pushing him back. Slowly, they moved toward the cave wall as Link hastily stripped Sheik's clothes from him. He finally pulled his hand out of Sheik's hair to trace both hands over the bared skin, the sharp edges of his nails biting into him. Even as Link's hands wandered down to rub the small of Sheik's back and then slowly slide lower, his mouth glided down over Sheik's collarbone, nipping gently. Kissing down the center of his chest, he occasionally paused to bite or suck, leaving strawberry marks behind. Abruptly, he licked Sheik's nipple, and Sheik jerked. His muscles tensed as Link sucked gently, then he was helpless to prevent his desperate shout as he felt the sharp edges of Link's teeth bite the very tip of his nipple. Link's laughing breath puffed over the slight sting left by the bite. Sheik shuddered as Link's mouth meandered to the other side of his chest. After laving the tight peak to shining wetness, Link blew a gentle stream of cold air over it and Sheik whimpered. At the tight, needy sound, Link's hands slid over Sheik's ass and squeezed hard.

"Wrap your leg around me," Link whispered harshly, sliding his mouth up to nip the lobe of Sheik's ear. As Sheik complied, Link rocked his hips hard against him, forcing their erections together. Sheik hadn't even realised that he'd grown hard, too focused on the pleasure of Link's hands and mouth. Thrown off-balance with his leg wrapped around Link's slender hips, he trembled at the feeling of submission, new and overwhelming.

One of Link's hands reached up to Sheik's face, his thumb rubbing over Sheik's bottom lip. As Sheik's tongue flickered out to lap at it gently, Link's eyes darkened to a stormy sapphire. He pressed the tips of his first two fingers against Sheik's mouth, pushing gently. Sheik opened his mouth, pulling them inside, his tongue curling sensuously around the digits as he sucked. Link hissed softly. After a few moments, though, he pulled his hand away from Sheik's mouth and slid his moistened finger down Sheik's spine, then down between Sheik's buttocks, circling the unused opening. Without warning, he forced his whole finger inside. Sheik cried out and tried to squirm away from the unfamiliar feeling. Trapped with his upper back against the wall and Link's other hand holding his hip in a grip so tight it almost hurt, all he could was sob softly.

Nevertheless, he turned his head, burying his face in Link's golden hair as Link slid another finger into him. Sheik whimpered as the fingers twisted inside him, scissoring and stretching him open mercilessly. He sighed with relief when Link finally pulled them away.

Pressing Sheik into the cave's rough wall so that he wouldn't fall over, Link pulled Sheik's hands away from his shoulders. Holding them tightly in his own, he looked up at Sheik.

"Spit into your hands," Link growled. Sheik would have laughed, or perhaps been slightly disgusted, but for the sparking intensity in Link's eyes. He did as he'd been told, then allowed his hands to be pulled to Link's hardness. "Do it," Link whispered harshly, leaning their foreheads together. Sheik could feel the warmth of Link's quick breaths as he smoothed the wetness over Link's erection, savouring the feel of its heat and the contrast between hard flesh and silky skin. Just as he felt Link start to shudder, Link pulled away, pressing a brief, sloppy kiss against his mouth.

Link grabbed Sheik's hips with both hands, tilting them. Sheik caught his breath, clinging tightly to Link's biceps as he felt himself being pulled even more off-balance. He felt the moist head of Link's erection pressing against his entrance and tightened his grip on Link's arms.

One quick thrust, and the head of Link's erection was inside him. Sheik squeezed his eyes shut tightly, trying to block out the pain. One more thrust, and Link was sheathed in him completely. Mercifully, he paused for a moment and they both caught their breath.

All too soon, though, Link began to move within him. Slowly at first, but then gradually increasing both the speed and strength of his thrusts. Sheik sobbed softly. It hurt. He hid his face in Link's hair and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, holding on tightly. Link grunted softly and pressed his torso more tightly against the wall, so hard that Sheik felt the rough edges of the stone dig into his back painfully. They ground against him as Link hitched him up higher. Sheik, irrationally, marvelled at the Hero's strength as he briefly pulled arm away to pull Sheik's other leg around himself.

Suddenly, it was as though something within Sheik had clicked into place. He cried out as pleasure flooded though his body in waves. Words, endearments, pleas all crashed together in his head, coming out as incoherent cries. He could barely catch his breath.

Inevitably and all too soon, his body tightened, convulsing. Helpless, he cried out Link's name, and heard his own panted against his neck. A rush of warmth flooded into his body, and he felt the exact moment when Link's legs gave out. They slid down to the floor, Link's cock softening inside him, the wall rasping painfully against his back.

Curled together against the cave wall, he pressed his exhausted body closer to Link's, laying his head on Link's shoulder after pressing a gentle kiss to it. They were both silent as they struggled to regain their breath. Finally, Sheik sighed. He knew he would be sore soon, as soon as the afterglow wore off, but for the moment he was content. Or... almost content.

"When can we be together again?" Sheik asked quietly. He felt Link's breath stutter against his hair.

"You're asking me to be consistently unfaithful to the Queen of Hyrule?" Link's tone was, without warning, incredulous.

"I just want to see you. We don't have to do ...this," Sheik gestured widely at their naked, entwined bodies.

Link extricated himself from their tangle and sat up, pulling up his legs to his chest and wrapping his arms around them. He leaned his cheek against his knee. "No," he whispered. Sheik's chest constricted. Heedless, Link continued, "I can't just... have an affair. You know I can't. How will I ever be able to look Zelda in the eye again? Dammit, how will I ever be able to face Asif?"

Feeling somehow dirty and used, Sheik reached for his clothes. "So, this is it?"

"This was a mistake, Sheik. I never meant for it to happen. It just..." Link trailed off, shaking his head. "I'm sorry."

Throat so tight it was painful, Sheik stared at the floor. I suppose I deserve this, for what I did, he thought to himself. Unable to speak, he brushed the sand from his body and rapidly pulled on his clothes. As he rose to leave, Link caught hold of his forearm.

"I truly am sorry, Sheik. You know I still love you. You must." Link's eyes stared pleadingly into his. Sheik nodded, still too shocked to force the words past the pain in his chest.

As he turned to leave the cave, he finally found his voice. "Don't seek me out again. Don't write to me." Rather, it was almost his voice. Choked with tears and hoarse from sex, he almost didn't recognise it as his own. He turned back to look at Link for one last time, only for a moment. "I will not be your whore."

~~~~

*By the way, reisilverfang won the Name That Baby contest. [over that the SheikxLink_fc coom on LJ] Sorry, there was no prize. But we did use your suggested name! Thanks for the wonderful suggestion. For anyone that missed that conversation, Asif is an Arabic name meaning Forgiveness.
Sign up to rate and review this story