Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Screaming Silences

When It All Falls Apart

by waking-beauty 0 reviews

Someone isn't a happy camper.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-22 - Updated: 2008-08-22 - 461 words

0Unrated
I woke to what I thought was a beeping clock, but when I pressed the button a couple of times I realised it was actually someone screaming.

I sat up like a shot and ran towards the door, accidently knocking Frankie out of bed.

"What's wrong!" I cried as I opened the door and looked towards the kitchen where everyone except Bob was.

"We tried making some sandwiches from the stuff Bob bought for Us from the stores and-and" Jazz tried to explain as She showed Her ahnds to Me.

She couldn't stop scratching them, right now She was bleeding heavily, but from what I could see it looked as though She had a bad reaction to something.

Thinking fast I grabbed Jazz by the wrist and lead Her out of the apartment and into the doorway of the weird ladies apartment and banged hard on the door.

"I got just the thing so come on in" The lady brightly said as She opened the door to Us.

As I walked in I noticed a table with a crystal ball.

I walked over to the table while Jazz walked over to where the lady was tinkering with jars.

As I got closer I realised there were rune stones and a tarot deck on the table, just spread everywhere.

I picked up a card and turned it over.

"The death card is nothing to be afraid of" The lady replied as if I had asked a question.

"How did You do that?" I asked.

"I'm kind of a psychic. My name is Athena by the way, and believe Me when I say I curse My mother for Her sick sense of humour" Athena explained as She dabbed the contents of a blue jar onto Jazz's hands and rubbed it in for Her.

"What do You mean about the death card?" I asked.

"It doesn't literally mean death all the time. Sometimes it means an ending or parting of ways, never to return again" She grinned.

"Take this to Your friends and You should be fine, also try and get rid of all the food that was stocked in your cupboard since it's all laced with garlic"

"Garlic did this to Me?" Jazz asked.

"Yeah, an allergic reaction to garlic is common for vampires- even ones that haven't stopped going out in the day"

"Thanks Athena" I whispered and took Jazz back to the apartment.

After everyone had placed the cream on their afflictions and Frankie had been filled in I noticed something.

"Where's Bob?" I asked.

"No ones seen Him" Gerard replied, clutching Jazz as if She was precious.

"Great. We will have to wait til sundown to see Him. Something tells Me I don't want to go outside without My powers"
Sign up to rate and review this story