Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Half The Man I Used To Be

Chapter 40

by FreakOfNature 2 reviews

Ryan wakes up

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2008-08-23 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 632 words

0Unrated
Ryan awoke sometime later. His head was throbing, and he hurt all over. For a moment, he was oblivious as to where he was. In fact, how he got there was a mystery. He tried to remember what had happened after he had fallen asleep that night, but he couldn't recall anything at all.
He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room. Patrick, Joe and Andy were all crowded around a body laying on the ground. He somehow thought he had something to do with it.

"Whats going on?" He asked the men across the room.

They all turned they're heads.

"Look what you did!! How could you!?" Patrick practically screamed as tears made there was down his pale cheeks.

Ryan was still very clueless. He inched closer, and realized what Patrick was talking about. He saw Pete laying on the floor, his chest covered in blood.

"Oh god." He whispered. He was now starting to remember what had happened.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry." He said as he began to cry.

William appeared in the doorway a few moments later, smiling. "Well, it seems you failed to please me. I wanted the boy dead, not the vampire."

"He's not dead!" Patrick screamed, cradling Pete back and forth.

William laughed. "He will be soon, if you don't do something about it."

"We could do something if you let us the fuck out of here!" Joe yelled.

"Well I can't do that, now can I? But there is something else you could do. Something that benefits both of us."

"What?" Patrick asked desperately. At this point he was willing to do anything.

"Simple. You let me turn you into a vampire, and i'll save your friend."

Without thought Patrick answered "Ok."

Joe and Andy gave him startled looks. "Patrick, do you really want to do that?" Andy asked, concerned about his friends well-being.

Patrick nodded. "I have to. To save Pete."

Patrick got up and went over to William. "Ok. I'll do it. Just save Pete. Please, just save him."

Williams smile faded and he nodded his head. Patrick tilted his head to the side and let William sink his fangs into his neck. Patrick yelped out in pain and fell to the floor. The room was spinning out of control. He couldn't see anything, he couldn't hear anything. He couldn't even feel the pain anymore. He slowly drifted out of conciousness...

William left Patrick on the ground, and walked over to the other side of the room towards Pete. "Move out of the way." He told Joe and Andy. They did as asked, and moved away.
William lifted Pete's body off of the ground and left the room.

Joe, Andy and Ryan crawled over to Patrick and tried to wake him up.

"Patrick, hey. Patrick...Patrick!" Joe yelled, patting his friends cheeks.

Patricks eyes opened, and he looked around the room. Everything still looked as if it was spinning, and he was now starting to get a terrible headache.

"Well....." He said.

"Am I...."

Andy nodded. "Yeah, I think so."

Patrick nodded, then became startled when he realied Pete was missing. "Wheres Pete? Is he ok?"

Joe shrugged. "William took him into the other room. I don't really know what happends next."

"I'm sorry." Ryan suddenly blurted. Heads turned.

"I didn't even realize what I was doing. I couldn't control it. It was like someone had complete control of my body."

"It's ok." Patrick sighed.

"I heard what William said. He made you do it against your own will. You had no other choice but to do what you did. I know if you had control of the situation you would never had hurt Pete the way you did."

Ryan smiled breifly, and they all waited for Pete to come back.
Sign up to rate and review this story