Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make A Wish

Make A Wish

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 5 reviews

:( I cant BELIEVE 30STM beat MCR in in the Kerrang! Awards!! I bet it was rigged...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 628 words - Complete

0Unrated
The alarm on the bedside table suddenly started beeping excitedly. Willow slowly opened her eyes and stretched. She reached over her sleeping fiance to switch the alarm off. Then she lay back down and closed her eyes again. Suddenly she sat up and screamed. Mikey jumped and woke up.
"What?? What is it? What happened??" He asked sleepily. Willow laughed and rolled her eyes.
"Duh!! We're getting married today!!" She cried excitedly. Mikey thought for a second then suddenly grinned.
"Oh my god we are!!" He shouted. She laughed as he grabbed her and kissed her roughly. Then he pulled away and hugged her tightly.
"I love you" He said breathlessly.
"I love you too" She replied slightly muffled into his chest. He let her go suddenly.
"I gotta go tell Gee!" He shouted jumping out of bed. He quickly pulled on a pair of jeans and an Anthrax shirt. Then he quickly put on his Misfits shoes and ran out the door. Willow went out to the hall.
"1, 2, 3..." She started. He reappeared and she handed him his keys.
"I wouldn't get very far without these.." He mumbled blushing. She laughed and kissed his cheek. The he turned and ran out the apartment again (this time with his keys).
He pulled up in front of the block of flats where Gerard lived and hurried into the building.
"C'mon c'mon..." He muttered impatiently as the lift slowly went up. When it reached the floor he wanted he ran out and turned left down a hallway. He reached number 31 (Gee's actual age) and quietly pushed the key into the lock. He turned it carefully trying not to make a sound. He put his head round the edge of the door. It looked as if Gerard was still in bed. He slipped in and closed the door quietly. He tip-toed to Gerard's bedroom and peeked in. He could make out Gerard sleeping quietly. Then he took a deep breath and ran and jumped on the sleeping figure.
"Gee Gee!! It's my wedding day!! I'm getting married today! I'm getting married!!!!" He yelled jumping up and down.
"Mikey get the fuck off of me would ya!" Gerard cried grumpily pushing him off. Mikey sat there grinning breathlessly at his brother. Gerard rubbed his eyes and smiled back tiredly. Mikey looked closely at his brother.
"Have you been crying?" He asked suddenly serious. Gerard rubbed his face quickly.
"No.. no.. I just.. didn't sleep very well.." He answered without being able to look Mikey in the eye.
"Well come on!" Mikey cried grabbing his brother's arm and pulled him out of bed. "You gotta get ready!!"
"Mikey the wedding's not till 2" Gerard complained.
"So?? I need you at the church early to stop me from freaking out!!" Mikey replied. he stopped and looked worried. Gerard put an arm round his little brother.
"Don't worry man. There's nothing to freak out about. Hello? You're marrying the girl you love! That's a good thing!" Gerard quickly assured him. Mikey smiled and nodded.
"Yeah.. Nothing could go wrong right?" He asked. Gerard smiled and shook his head.
"No. I won't let anything go wrong Mikey I swear" He promised. Mikey grinned at him.
"Thanks Gee. You're the greatest." He said. Gerard chuckled.
"Okay well I'm going home to change. Meet us at the church at 9 okay?" Mikey quickly said pulling away from Gerard.
"Will do" Gerard replied yawning. Mikey turned and skipped (yes skipped) out the room. Gerard heard the front door slam. Then he leant against the wall behind him and sunk to the floor. He put his head in his hands and sighed.
"Why couldn't that be me and Anna?" He whispered shakily out loud as tears spilled out his beautiful hazel eyes.
"Why?" ...
Sign up to rate and review this story