Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forget About The Dirty Looks

Who Betrayed who?

by Motherwar_13

Can Frankie get over it? What else will come out during this confrontation.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-25 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 603 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 19
Frank’s POV

I couldn’t believe what I had just walked in on. I never thought they would do this behind my back. Not after how Gee had reacted when he walked in on us making out. I just sat there and stared not able to move, to think or feel, thank God for that last part.

“Frank…I don’t know what to say.” Gerard started, I put my hand up to stop him. I put my attention on Drew.

“I thought we made a promise never just two of us, you reminded me of that on the couch that night. I wanted to be with you so bad that night but you wouldn’t cave. I felt so guilty after that for being so willing to betray Gerard like that. But then you have no problem betraying me.” I turned to leave and I heard both of them coming after me. Gerard caught up with me in the living room.

“Frank, baby please just wait we need to sort this out together the three of us.”

“You didn’t seem to worried about the three of us a minute ago.” I spat, Drew finally came into the room in a t-shirt and crying.
I couldn’t look at her, it hurt to much.

“Why?” I asked looking at both of them. I started to pace the living room, Drew was on the couch sobbing and Gerard was in the chair. It killed me to see her cry.

“Drew, I don’t understand that night you made it clear that you couldn’t do that to Gerard, but you turned around and did it to me!”

“Frank I am so sorry..I wasn’t thinking at all.” Drew looked up at me and tried to grab my hand. I pulled it away.

“How could either of you do this?” I growled sitting on the couch and put my head in my hands. In my heart I knew I had no room to say anything, I just hoped this wouldn’t be the time that it came out. I looked over at Gerard, he looked at me then at Drew.
“Frank…I didn’t mean for this to happen..neither did Gee.” Drew pleaded standing in front of me.

“I KNOW you know where I am coming from on this,” She added. I shot a look up at her then to Gerard.

“What?” He and I both asked.

“I know about you two..”

“So what is this a way to get us back?” Gerard demanded.

“No.. not really..I don’t think so?”

“How did you know?” I asked standing up and pacing.

“I just knew I heard you two..”

“In the kitchen?” Gerard asked, she whipped her head to him.

“What! No in the shower…how many times have you guys fucked?” She cried.

My heart was in my throat again and the urge to throw up was back.

“Just those two!” I answered crossing the room to her. I could tell she was fighting in her self to let me touch her or not. I wrapped my arms around her.

“I don’t know what to say..honey..I know sorry isn’t good enough. But..” She pushed me away.

“Twice! I mean I don’t know if I have the right to be mad or hurt but twice! What the fuck..And how the hell could you fuck me just now, knowing what you have done!”

She pushed us both away and stomped down the hall to the bedroom slamming the door leaving us both standing there speechless.
Sign up to rate and review this story