Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Other Woman

Chapter 22

by marcialj83 0 reviews

Frank sees the new Monica.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-25 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 389 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV

I sat in the club that hosted my band and The Used for the night. Bert wanted us all together as a type of reunion and for the making up of him and Gerard coming to terms with there differences.

Jamia was sitting on my lap while Jepha was to my right and Gerard was on the phone trying to get a hold of Nonnie to see what she was up to.

We were all talking to each other and watching the people dance to the mixture of rock, R&B, and rap that the deejay was playing for the dancers.

I didn’t know why, but I felt compelled to look at the door and that’s when I saw her. She had cut her hair, but I would always be able to recognize her. I tapped Gerard on the shoulder and pointed to the group of six women.

I watched a smile spread across his face as he got up and went over to Nonnie, but my eyes kept going back to Monica. She was beautiful. I didn’t realize I missed seeing face until now and I felt something in my chest pull.

“Who the hell is that?” I heard Jepha ask from the side of me over the music.

I didn’t know what to say, but I watched as Gerard bought Nonnie over to the table and introduced her to Bert and the guys.

Jamia was saying something to me, but I wasn’t paying attention. I couldn’t keep my eyes of of Monica and how her outfit showed off her magnificent body. I can still remember how soft her skin felt under my hands and how her body would respond to the slightest touch of my hand.

Jamia waved her hand in front of my face and I then realized that she had ask me to do. Getting off my lap she pulled me out onto the dance floor. Even thing was going good until I watched Jepha get up and make his way to the bar where Monica was at.

All I could think about was how I did want him to have her. She was mine and mine alone, but yet I couldn’t do a damn thing about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update. Thanks for reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story